Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: US judge blocks funds for Trump border wall plan

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Those votes seem entirely consistent with everything I've said about his position. The fence vote was the point of contention that you and Zippy and I were talking about though.
    Banning visas from "terrorist" nations means he thinks we have a right to control who comes here.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Those votes seem entirely consistent with everything I've said about his position. The fence vote was the point of contention that you and Zippy and I were talking about though.
    What you have done is use Ron Paul by trying to say Ron Paul is for unrestricted borders and in turn willing to accept all the globalism that will result from it. I'm pretty sure Ron does not want or will not accept globalism. And here is some blasphemy for you, If Ron still believes this with the current situation we are in he is wrong.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    What you have done is use Ron Paul by trying to say Ron Paul is for unrestricted borders and in turn willing to accept all the globalism that will result from it. I'm pretty sure Ron does not want or will not accept globalism. And here is some blasphemy for you, If Ron still believes this with the current situation we are in he is wrong.
    Nobody is for unrestricted borders. It is a false dichotomy that if you are opposed to Trump's wall that you favor open borders. Ron favors legal immigration. But he does not want to reward anybody who comes illegally.

https://moneyandmarkets.com/paul-don...l-immigration/

I don’t like walls. I’m a Libertarian. I don’t want to wall people in and I don’t want to wall people out.

“But I don’t want free, open borders either. I think you have to remove the incentives for people to come, and they come because there’s a welfare system here, easy access to citizenship. It’s politicized because one group thinks they can get the votes. But people should be able to come to visit and work, but you have to get rid of the incentives — no easy road to citizenship.”
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-27-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Nobody is for unrestricted borders. It is a false dichotomy that if you are opposed to Trump's wall that you favor open borders. Ron favors legal immigration. But he does not want to reward anybody who comes illegally.

You and the anarchists are for wide open borders and some try to claim that Ron is too, you can't be against any meaningful border controls and not be for open borders.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I understand his position, but that is not what you guys spout. You guys won't even use the words "illegal"+ immigration. You guys are using Ron's words to further your own alternative personal global agenda. What we all want and would like to see is to put it in check without a wall. But it is never going to happen let alone happen before our country is destroyed, the communist politicians are just never going to let incentives to be cut off. So knowing this reality fighting the wall is supporting the global communism that will ultimately destroy us.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Voting is a group activity, therefore groups are what matter, foreigners as a group vote for communism, letting unlimited numbers in will result in communism and the extinction of liberty.
    I work the precincts every election, whether I vote or not, depending on who is running. I can tell you that voter corruption at the local level, if at all, is extremely insignificant compared to the corruption at the state/fed level where "red-blooded Americans" hold office and control the outcome.

Natural Rights are simple and finite. When one is affected, a cascade failure results which directly leads to tyranny.

In your case as a Statist Restrictionist - in order to restrict, one must define a new set of rules contrary to Natural Rights in order to limit or cease. In order to do that, you need resources to enforce those new rules. In order to do that, groups, and money is needed, such as via taxation, and from there "documentation" in order to "identify" repeat offenders. Repeat offenders becomes a natural drain on the enforcer which requires another set of rules, and more tax money, and so on and so forth, in order to "enforce".

The only logical solution is to stand principled. NOWHERE do Natural Rights state that money must be taken or stolen, to transfer wealth to other groups of individuals (government), whatever your cause - that is a fundamental violation that you seem not to understand. Otherwise, you shall reap exactly what you sow.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I work the precincts every election, whether I vote or not, depending on who is running. I can tell you that voter corruption at the local level, if at all, is extremely insignificant compared to the corruption at the state/fed level where "red-blooded Americans" hold office and control the outcome.

Natural Rights are simple and finite. When one is affected, a cascade failure results which directly leads to tyranny.

In your case as a Statist Restrictionist - in order to restrict, one must define a new set of rules contrary to Natural Rights in order to limit or cease. In order to do that, you need resources to enforce those new rules. In order to do that, groups, and money is needed, such as via taxation, and from there "documentation" in order to "identify" repeat offenders. Repeat offenders becomes a natural drain on the enforcer which requires another set of rules, and more tax money, and so on and so forth, in order to "enforce".

The only logical solution is to stand principled. NOWHERE do Natural Rights state that money must be taken or stolen, to transfer wealth to other groups of individuals (government), whatever your cause - that is a fundamental violation that you seem not to understand. Otherwise, you shall reap exactly what you sow.
    Groups and restriction are part of natural rights, I have a natural right to be part of a group and prevent outsiders from coming in and violating my rights.

Your system will always be overrun by people who destroy it and violate all of your rights.

Anarchy is not possible, the world began in anarchy and it resulted in exactly what we have today.

Liberty is composed of restrictions on those who would tyrannize others.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 05-27-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I understand his position, but that is not what you guys spout. You guys won't even use the words "illegal"+ immigration. You guys are using Ron's words to further your own alternative personal global agenda. What we all want and would like to see is to put it in check without a wall. But it is never going to happen let alone happen before our country is destroyed, the communist politicians are just never going to let incentives to be cut off. So knowing this reality fighting the wall is supporting the global communism that will ultimately destroy us.

The globalists ultimate goal, as stated by United Nations, is to have every man, woman and child with Biometric Identification by 2030. The globalists do not care if a wall is put up, or not. What they do care about is creating a mechanism, such as a wall, in order to funnel (cattle) people in to "document" with the Fed.gov. To the globalists, a wall is a convenient mechanism in order to attain their goal.

This "legal" versus "illegal" is a government construct which FUNDAMENTALLY VIOLATES Natural Rights.

Therefore, the ONLY solution is for stupid Americans who value liberty to wake up out of their stupor and demand an end to free money handouts. If the continued response is "it will never happen", that does not mean that Natural Right will magically re-write themselves in order to accommodate - tyranny WILL prevail.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The globalists ultimate goal, as stated by United Nations, is to have every man, woman and child with Biometric Identification by 2030. The globalists do not care if a wall is put up, or not. What they do care about is creating a mechanism, such as a wall, in order to funnel (cattle) people in to "document" with the Fed.gov. To the globalists, a wall is a convenient mechanism in order to attain their goal.

This "legal" versus "illegal" is a government construct which FUNDAMENTALLY VIOLATES Natural Rights.

Therefore, the ONLY solution is for stupid Americans who value liberty to wake up out of their stupor and demand an end to free money handouts. If the continued response is "it will never happen", that does not mean that Natural Right will magically re-write themselves in order to accommodate - tyranny WILL prevail.
    The globalists must destroy the vestiges of liberty and nationalism in America before they can take over and they want to ensure that the handouts never end, in order to do both of those they need wide open borders and millions of communist invaders.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You and the anarchists are for wide open borders and some try to claim that Ron is too, you can't be against any meaningful border controls and not be for open borders.
    Stop with the stupid name-calling.

And- interesting how you completely ignored the RP quote:

I don’t like walls. I’m a Libertarian. I don’t want to wall people in and I don’t want to wall people out.

“But I don’t want free, open borders either. I think you have to remove the incentives for people to come, and they come because there’s a welfare system here, easy access to citizenship. It’s politicized because one group thinks they can get the votes. But people should be able to come to visit and work, but you have to get rid of the incentives — no easy road to citizenship.”
    So, that's open borders & anarchists..........
    There is no spoon.

Groups and restriction are part of natural rights, I have a natural right to be part of a group and prevent outsiders from coming in and violating my rights.

Your system will always be overrun by people who destroy it and violate all of your rights.

Anarchy is not possible, the world began in anarchy and it resulted in exactly what we have today.

Liberty is compose of restrictions on those who would tyrannize others.
    I have repeatedly asked you to show me your Private Property Deed to all of the public land that you wish to restrict others from traveling freely. You have repeatedly ignored my request.

Therefore, until you do show me your Private Property Deed, we have nothing to discuss. No, your deed cannot be stamped by the BLM - that does not count.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Stop with the stupid name-calling.

And- interesting how you completely ignored the RP quote:

So, that's open borders & anarchists..........
    I didn't ignore it, you are twisting it just like the anarchists.

He didn't say an unlimited number of people should be allowed to come here and he advocated for controlling who came here with the visa system.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I have repeatedly asked you to show me your Private Property Deed to all of the public land that you wish to restrict others from traveling freely. You have repeatedly ignored my request.

Therefore, until you do show me your Private Property Deed, we have nothing to discuss. No, your deed cannot be stamped by the BLM - that does not count.
    My territorial deed is the Constitution of the US.

You don't get to ignore territory and nationality or pretend that anarchy can work or avoid being conquered by better organized tyrants.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He didn't say an unlimited number of people should be allowed to come here and he advocated for controlling who came here with the visa system.
    Got no real truth so name-calling, name-calling, insults, insults.......
    There is no spoon.

LOL

Your faithful fallback when you are losing the argument, somehow you never call out the name calling from your side.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This guy is on the RP Institute Board. He also abides by the NAP, Natural Rights and Private Property Rights. Instead of vomiting out Statists Government Solutions which will in fact lead to LESS liberty and MORE government, how about teach people around you such as friends, family, community the ONLY solution which WILL work. I can not stand a defeatist attitude.

Less talk, more listen:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This guy is on the RP Institute Board. He also abides by the NAP, Natural Rights and Private Property Rights. Instead of vomiting out Statists Government Solutions which will in fact lead to LESS liberty and MORE government, how about teach people around you such as friends, family, community the ONLY solution which WILL work. I can not stand a defeatist attitude.

Less talk, more listen:

I've heard it all before and it doesn't work, it certainly doesn't work as a way out of our current situation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Isn't it funny how anarchists think the term for what they are is an insult.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

My territorial deed is the Constitution of the US.

You don't get to ignore territory and nationality or pretend that anarchy can work or avoid being conquered by better organized tyrants.
    So you do NOT believe in Private Property Rights, but in fact a collectivist society where the Anti-Feds warned against a Centralized Constitution which violates fundamental Natural Rights.

Got it.

The LIBS want the Constitution destroyed because it does not go FAR ENOUGH. One would think that we could use this opportunity that if it is going to happen, at least attempt to teach others what freedom/liberty really mean so that maybe if a rewrite is going to happen we can fend off the bad.

I've heard it all before and it doesn't work, it certainly doesn't work as a way out of our current situation.
    Well then, you can't stop the change. If you and your fellow collectivists choose NOT liberty, as I said tyranny WILL prevail. Let's get this over with once and for all - I do not like slow death.

Unfortunately you live in a false reality. Do you really think .00000001% of the population are ever going to prevent this from happening anyway? I got news for you, the conservatives hate the mark of the beast much more than the socialist communists do. The socialist communists embrace this concept because they will trade or sell their soul and freedom in a heartbeat for free stuff. So you are right, we should stand on principle and embrace and help hasten the advancement of communism as best we can rather than slow it. It is already past the tipping point as it is anyway, we are in a last ditch state of life or death survival right now.

So you do NOT believe in Private Property Rights, but in fact a collectivist society where the Anti-Feds warned against a Centralized Constitution which violates fundamental Natural Rights.

Got it.
    The Anti-Feds believed in states and their borders and right to control who was allowed to enter, they were not anarchists and they knew that foreign invaders would destroy liberty.

The LIBS want the Constitution destroyed because it does not go FAR ENOUGH. One would think that we could use this opportunity that if it is going to happen, at least attempt to teach others what freedom/liberty really mean so that maybe if a rewrite is going to happen we can fend off the bad.
    And they want wide open borders so that when it is re-written it will be a communist document, one would think that we should make sure that doesn't happen.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Well then, you can't stop the change. If you and your fellow collectivists choose NOT liberty, as I said tyranny WILL prevail. Let's get this over with once and for all - I do not like slow death.
    We can stop the change, we can reverse it.

IF we stop the invasion.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Unfortunately you live in a false reality. Do you really think .00000001% of the population are ever going to prevent this from happening anyway? I got news for you, the conservatives hate the mark of the beast much more than the socialist communists do. The socialist communists embrace this concept because they will trade or sell their soul and freedom in a heartbeat for free stuff. So you are right, we should stand on principle and embrace and help hasten the advancement of communism as best we can rather than slow it. It is already past the tipping point as it is anyway, we are in a last ditch state of life or death survival right now.
    Oh boy do I wish you could attend the meetings that I routinely attend just about every single week. One of the groups is the Christian Coalition which meets at the church every Thursday night. They back trump 100% on everything, and they in fact DO want Biometric Identification - NOT for "us" Americans, but for EVERYBODY who is NOT American!

When I explained the ramifications that in order to differentiate between "them" and "us", they told me that is BULLCRAP - our government would NEVER do that to "legal" Americans.

Talk about S T U P I D. Which is EXACTLY why this country is toast. SwordShill is perfect representation of why.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh boy do I wish you could attend the meetings that I routinely attend just about every single week. One of the groups is the Christian Coalition which meets at the church every Thursday night. They back trump 100% on everything, and they in fact DO want Biometric Identification - NOT for "us" Americans, but for EVERYBODY who is NOT American!

When I explained the ramifications that in order to differentiate between "them" and "us", they told me that is BULLCRAP - our government would NEVER do that to "legal" Americans.

Talk about S T U P I D. Which is EXACTLY why this country is toast. SwordShill is perfect representation of why.
    I don't support BioID and you would allow in the people who will vote for the government that will implement it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If you ask him to provide evidence of anything, he will just respond with his pre-programmed list of slogans.

If you ask him to provide evidence of anything, he will just respond with his pre-programmed list of slogans.
    Your usual lie.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

1) only citizens can vote.

2) Hispanics are the least likely to turn out and vote.
    illegals who are in the nation illegally break other laws?! I am Shocked..../s

Yeah, we can stop them FROM EVER VOTING IF WE KEEP THEM OUT OF THE NATION TO BEGIN WITH.

Stop lying you lying liar.

[

Liberty is compose of restrictions on those who would tyrannize others.
    But didnt you know, if you do not allow the enemies of freedom to destroy freedom...You ARE the enemy/s

Compared to your lies? Juan, you are so going back after this is over with, same with the rest of you reality denying, nation wreaking fools calling yourselves "libertarians".

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast