Thread: Trump: America Terminating Relationship with World Health Organization

Exclamation Trump: America Terminating Relationship with World Health Organization

Donald Trump: America Terminating Relationship with World Health Organization

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-organization/

Charlie Spiering 29 May 2020

President Donald Trump on Friday announced at the White House that the United States would terminate its relationship with the World Health Organization.

The president said that Chinese officials failed to report details of the coronavirus properly to the World Health Organization (WHO) and pressured the organization to mislead the world about the its dangers.

“Countless lives have been taken and profound economic hardship has been inflicted all around the globe,” he said.

Trump said that the WHO failed to act on reforms that the United States had demanded, prompting his decision to end America’s role with the organization.

“We have detailed the reforms that it must make and engage with them directly, but they have refused to act,” he said.

Trump said that the United States would use the hundreds of millions previously sent to the WHO to other international aid programs.

“The world needs answers from China on the virus,” Trump says. “We must have transparency.”

He noted that Chinese officials shut off people from leaving Wuhan during the peak of the coronavirus pandemic to other parts of China but allowed them to travel the world and spread the virus.

“The death and destruction caused by this are incalculable,” Trump said. “We must have answers, not just for us, but the rest of the world.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Donald Trump: America Terminating Relationship with World Health Organization

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-organization/

Charlie Spiering 29 May 2020

President Donald Trump on Friday announced at the White House that the United States would terminate its relationship with the World Health Organization.

The president said that Chinese officials failed to report details of the coronavirus properly to the World Health Organization (WHO) and pressured the organization to mislead the world about the its dangers.

“Countless lives have been taken and profound economic hardship has been inflicted all around the globe,” he said.

Trump said that the WHO failed to act on reforms that the United States had demanded, prompting his decision to end America’s role with the organization.

“We have detailed the reforms that it must make and engage with them directly, but they have refused to act,” he said.

Trump said that the United States would use the hundreds of millions previously sent to the WHO to other international aid programs.

“The world needs answers from China on the virus,” Trump says. “We must have transparency.”

He noted that Chinese officials shut off people from leaving Wuhan during the peak of the coronavirus pandemic to other parts of China but allowed them to travel the world and spread the virus.

“The death and destruction caused by this are incalculable,” Trump said. “We must have answers, not just for us, but the rest of the world.”
    This is indeed good news!

He must have read my article about the UN New World Order website.....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Excellent news. Now we need to get the US out of the UN!!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Excellent news. Now we need to get the US out of the UN!!
    and the UN out of the US!

But t3h DrumpphfF is still orange!!!
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is such fantastic news!

And this couldn't have happened at a better time now that "elections" are coming up! Now we can ignore the boring facts that Trump hired Fauci, funded and moving ahead with "Operation Warp Speed" and put Moncef Slaoui at the helm, while giving Moderna millions and millions of dollars ---> so that we can "win" the election!

Who needs WHO when our own leaders and we can enslave ourselves!

President Donald has helped Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates to regain his title of “richest man in the world” that he lost in 2017 to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.

Microsoft surprisingly defeated Amazon’s bid for the lucrative $10 billion Pentagon cloud computing contract, which makes Microsoft instantly one of the world’s most important military contractors.

This has helped Gates’ Microsoft shares rise with a booming 48%.

The 2 “richest men in the world” also control media empires.

Microsoft is the backbone for LinkedIn, Xbox, the Windows Phone and Windows OS. Microsoft also owns stakes in media giants like Comcast and AT&T.
    MAGA!

Folks don't even bother to wonder why we slide into tyranny anymore.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Best news I've heard all day.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    But t3h DrumpphfF is still orange!!!
    He's still as big a flip flopper as Romney. I like the idea, but I, for one, am not stupid enough to celebrate the chickens when all I have is eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    This is such fantastic news!

And this couldn't have happened at a better time now that "elections" are coming up! Now we can ignore the boring facts that Trump hired Fauci, funded and moving ahead with "Operation Warp Speed" and put Moncef Slaoui at the helm, while giving Moderna millions and millions of dollars ---> so that we can "win" the election!

Who needs WHO when our own leaders and we can enslave ourselves!

MAGA!

Folks don't even bother to wonder why we slide into tyranny anymore.
    PAF...wait...holy crap....you're "Q"...OMG!!! Why didn't I see this earlier?/s
    Last edited by Cap; 05-29-2020 at 06:22 PM. Reason: add sarcasm tag
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Awesome & remove us from the UN too.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    PAF...wait...holy crap....you're "Q"...OMG!!! Why didn't I see this earlier?
    Q? I don't follow.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad that he has terminated the relationship with WHO. The problem that I have is that the very things we are against WHO, U.N. for are happening at an accelerated rate by our own government, which exactly lines up with NWO.

Seriously, where is the outrage?

Edit: got the /sarc, sorry that went over my head lol ;-)
    Last edited by PAF; 05-29-2020 at 06:30 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

‘bout time.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows