Thread: [Video] Coronavirus Caused By 5G?

[Video] Coronavirus Caused By 5G?

Resharing some interesting links... An idea worth entertaining. Interesting patterns discussed.

A theory: 5G -> Vitamin C (anti-oxidant) Deficiency -> Contagious Walking Pneumonia

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And how do you chelate aluminum?

Drink a water rich in dissolved silica.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29128442

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulRocksMyWorld View Post
    Drink Orange Juice
    No take sodium ascorbate or ascorbic acid. 3000+ mg per day.

Drinking oj has a lot of sugar and essentially gets you by on minimum wage levels of c. You can get by even better on more c than just the minimum.

Thanks for original video Josh. Good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post

Resharing some interesting links... An idea worth entertaining. Interesting patterns discussed.

A theory: 5G -> Vitamin C (anti-oxidant) Deficiency -> Contagious Walking Pneumonia
    I wonder how this theory explains the fact that the flu virus is not very effective in tropical regions? do radio waves no work in temperatures above 60F? There have been 0 deaths from the coronavirus in warm tropical Africa and this is not because of their superior healthcare system. The one case of the Italian migrant who visited Nigeria even after shedding the virus for a few days was not able to spread it to anyone. Oh and lets not forget the small pox virus transported via blankets all before 5g or how this theory doesn't explain how vaccines work(yes, vaccines do work)

Maybe viruses do exist after all and this new theory is BS.
    Last edited by dokkie; 03-17-2020 at 08:14 AM.

This is from the division where the dollar flu sent society into chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by dokkie View Post
    I wonder how this theory explains the fact that the flu virus is not very effective in tropical regions? do radio waves no work in temperatures above 60F? There have been 0 deaths from the coronavirus in warm tropical Africa and this is not because of their superior healthcare system. The one case of the Italian migrant who visited Nigeria even after shedding the virus for a few days was not able to spread it to anyone. Oh and lets not forget the small pox virus transported via blankets all before 5g or how this theory doesn't explain how vaccines work(yes, vaccines do work)

Maybe viruses do exist after all and this new theory is BS.

Some races maintain different levels of vitamin c: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...To-Coronavirus

Also, how much 5g has been rolled out in Africa?

It's an interesting pattern worth noting.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://tech.africa/5g-africa/

You mean in those tropical zones he was talking about?

Last edited by acptulsa; 03-17-2020 at 10:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Some races maintain different levels of vitamin c: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...To-Coronavirus

It's an interesting pattern worth noting.
    I know 4G is in most big cities in Africa but my main point is that climate has more control over the epidemics than radio waves. Generally most flu epidemics start during the fall and end during the summer time(Spanish flu being the exception).

I would argue that lack of vitamin D has a stronger connection with the spread of the flu than anything else. Also it cannot be race seeing as African Americans living in the US get the flu at the same rate of their white and Asian counterparts.

Let's see what happens in the next few days. Will this die down with the increase in temp or will it rage on like the Spanish flu as summer approaches. I will still take my vitamins but I think viruses are the main cause not radio waves

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    https://tech.africa/5g-africa/

You mean in those tropical zones he was talking about?

Interesting

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.