Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cuomo going full tilt with extreme abortion bill

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Cuomo going full tilt with extreme abortion bill

This man has lost all bearings.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/2...rats-for-life/

The Democratic governor introduced the bill to cheers during his January 9 State of the State address, shrouding it in the name of “women’s equality.”

“The abortion language would allow late-term abortions, allow non-doctors to perform abortions, and supersede any reasonable restrictions such as parental notification,” the group stated.

“It is out of touch with the views of most Americans, out of touch with the views of most Democrats, and could hamper real reform for women’s rights,” the Democratic group concluded.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pure. Unadulterated. Evil.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Ever since the hurricane, he has ripped off his moderate mask and has gone complete Stalin on NY.

Ah so state regulations are great, unless it involves scraping unborn babies from the womb.

A couple of months ago I was reading more Bloomberg gasbagging out loud to my wife and she replied, "Enough about the mayor of New York City. Who is the Governor of New York? Where is he all the time? Shining Bloomberg's shoes?" It was funny at the time. I can't stand Bloomberg, but after reading Cuomo's "ideas" lately, I wish Cuomo would go back to being Bloomberg's shoe-shine boy. Hearing both of them spewing their dreck together is a sickness equivalent to having diarrhea and puking into the tub at the same time.
    Last edited by paulbot24; 01-21-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

I really hate this man. And I don't hate anyone:

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/andrew-c...law-honors-mlk

Why would anyone want to live in New York, Bloomberg, Cuomo and Piers Morgan make it an axis of evil.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"No freeman shall be taken, imprisoned, or in any other way destroyed, except by the lawful judgment of his peers."
    - Magna Carta

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Ah so state regulations are great, unless it involves scraping unborn babies from the womb.
    State regulations are great. The problem with New York and California especially is that people watch what they do and then just decide that is what they should do/think. It is Justin Bieber politics. Somehow they have this "pulse of the nation" status that is seriously out of touch with most Americans.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    40% abortion rate in NYC is pretty sick, but I commend Cuomo one this one. What a $#@!ing $#@!hole NYC must be.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    40% abortion rate in NYC is pretty sick, but I commend Cuomo one this one. What a $#@!ing $#@!hole NYC must be.
    The state is underwater with medicaid expenses. I think we know where he is going with this.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    State regulations are great. The problem with New York and California especially is that people watch what they do and then just decide that is what they should do/think. It is Justin Bieber politics. Somehow they have this "pulse of the nation" status that is seriously out of touch with most Americans.
    Justin Bieber politics? Very nice. Anyone wonder what Cuomo will do after this? He'll have a full head of steam, too.

My dw and I are expecting are first in august. We just had an ultrasound today and even though it was only 7 weeks old, you could see the outline of the baby's body and the heart rate was measurable. I was always against abortion, but it gets a whole different perspective when you are looking at becoming a parent. Gosh this man is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    My dw and I are expecting are first in august. We just had an ultrasound today and even though it was only 7 weeks old, you could see the outline of the baby's body and the heart rate was measurable. I was always against abortion, but it gets a whole different perspective when you are looking at becoming a parent. Gosh this man is evil.
    It is neat when you get to see them move on the ultrasound.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

double posts abound.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Ever since the hurricane, he has ripped off his moderate mask and has gone complete Stalin on NY.
    Some people are upset that he is trying to shrink the government in a way that they don't like.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    I went through the exact same thing.

Why does anybody *need* an abortion?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    never let a crisis go to waste.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Why does anybody *need* an abortion?
    Exactly, with all the different methods of birth control from vasectomy to condoms, to tubal ligation and depo shots. I can think of two exceptions, rape and/or incest. Other than that why the $#@! does anyone need an abortion? Seems more like consequenses of sexual irresponisbility.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Exactly, with all the different methods of birth control from vasectomy to condoms, to tubal ligation and depo shots. I can think of two exceptions, rape and/or incest. Other than that why the $#@! does anyone need an abortion? Seems more like consequenses of sexual irresponisbility.
    So what you're saying is that the right to life depends on the circumstances of your conception?

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    So what you're saying is that the right to life depends on the circumstances of your conception?
    does it not?

rape and incest is involuntary and/or illegal.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 01-21-2013 at 11:00 PM.

does it not?
    I didn't know some people have a right to life and others don't.

Which one was the innocent unborn child involved with? Which crime did the child commit to warrant the death penalty?
    Last edited by Confederate; 01-21-2013 at 11:14 PM.

does it not?

Stick with involuntary. Smoking weed is illegal.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Which one was the innocent unborn child involved with? Which crime did the child commit to warrant the death penalty?
    does not the rape victim have rights? either to abort or conceive? A involuntary act against ones person.

Ever since the first abortion was performed guessing (circa A.D.) someone decided who lives and dies. Not to get off topic but wars are fought on that premise.

Late term abortions? Ugh. If you're going to murder your child, at least have the common decency to do it before it develops feelings.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Stick with involuntary. Smoking weed is illegal.
    I had thought that well, there could be a case of voluntary incest..so.

I still don't understand. With all the methods of birth control why is abortion even done. But as I said, I can see it in the case of rape or involuntary incest.

I don't see why I need a post-rape abortion any more than I need a pre-rape weapon. Same thing with the "save the life of the mother" argument.

That's like saying people don't need guns except to defend themselves.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast