Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If Hillary Isn't Indicted, the Rule of Law and the Republic Are Dead

I thought this was a HRC thread.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I thought this was a HRC thread.
    It was, but then Aratus started arguing with himself.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What happened to the trumphumpers who promised us Hillary in shackles? lmao
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post

They've probably been hoping this would disappear down the memory hole, like so many other things. But rest assured, haven't run out of excuses and rationalizations. They'll be along directly to Trumpsplain everything.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    They've probably been hoping this would disappear down the memory hole, like so many other things. But rest assured, haven't run out of excuses and rationalizations. They'll be along directly to Trumpsplain everything.

Published on Aug 30, 2018

President Trump tells supporters in Evansville, Indiana that the Justice Department and the FBI have to 'start doing their job,' and warns if it doesn't 'straighten out properly' he will have to get involved.
    Last edited by timosman; 09-04-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Had she gotten 5% more of the popular vote in Wisconsin and Michigan, and 3% more in N.H she'd been POTUS officially. I assume she'd have gotten herself impeached, with 50/50 chance at getting convicted, given how split our SENATE is. Would she have had jail time
    if loooooooooooonnnnnnng impeachment hearings and then a SENATE trial brought out each and EVERY sleazy deal she & Bill did upon his leaving the presidency in the normalcy & typical manner he did? I say "MAYBE, maybe..." knowing how much of a distraction DJT's own abundant scandals have been to UNCLE NEWTIE's crusade to damage & humiliate BILL&HILLARY to the MAX!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Had she gotten 5% more of the popular vote in Wisconsin and Michigan, and 3% more in N.H she'd been POTUS officially. I assume she'd have gotten herself impeached, with 50/50 chance at getting convicted, given how split our SENATE is. Would she have had jail time
    if loooooooooooonnnnnnng impeachment hearings and then a SENATE trial brought out each and EVERY sleazy deal she & Bill did upon his leaving the presidency in the normalcy & typical manner he did? I say "MAYBE, maybe..." knowing how much of a distraction DJT's own abundant scandals have been to UNCLE NEWTIE's crusade to damage & humiliate BILL&HILLARY to the MAX!!!!
    LOCK HER UP!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

LOCK HIM UP...first.
    then...her. Put 'em
    in the same damn
    C-----E----L-----L.

conjugal visits.
    Bill & Melania
    visit Donnie
    And HILLARY!

Not until today did I see the WAY ole Comrade Bill had this 1940s era wolf-whistle look
    when contemplating the hem-line of the dress this trendy pop singer wore at the funeral.
    TMZ highlighted the photo of Bill Clinton looking happy... As the pop singer was singing.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic