Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 2282

Thread: The Russia-Ukraine War

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Yep, will it be 20 years, 15 or 10? or more lol
    Not that long. Russia could end this at any time. They are trying to keep it a limited action and not have to rebuild the country after destroying infrastructure. I think if the west keeps up the arms supply too long Putin will have enough of it and just eliminate leadership and knock out civilian infrastructure. It's not like it would be hard to kill Zelensky.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pcosmar,

Curious of your unique take. How many total dead do you think have been killed so far since Russian invasion? Russian & Ukrainian numbers combined..
    No accurate Idea,,

How many Ukrainians were killed in the 8 Years prior to this Police action?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Pcosmar,
    on a side note,, I had not been following Closely just lately,, Been following 1776RM.

I heard some propaganda so I went looking..

Lights are still on,,where they are Reported NOT.. Cars are driving around.. Commerce continues.

Cars are driving with Lights on at night.. That is not tactical..

but wag that dog some more.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Germany Prepares $67 Billion Bailout For Energy Companies

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...rgy-companies/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Not that long. Russia could end this at any time. They are trying to keep it a limited action and not have to rebuild the country after destroying infrastructure. I think if the west keeps up the arms supply too long Putin will have enough of it and just eliminate leadership and knock out civilian infrastructure. It's not like it would be hard to kill Zelensky.
    That has begun with the recent strikes on power plants and the dam.
    Russia may not go all the way yet but they kicked things up a notch.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ukraine continues its attacks on civilians, killing and injuring several each day. Often children.

In case it still even needs to be said, these aren't collateral damage but intentional targeting of civilians.

https://southfront.org/us-himars-mlr...ics-videos-18/
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Russia only looses this if they give up.

I'm speculating that there is a hard restriction in limiting the allocated forces for this operation. It has been reported that the SMO contains only 10% of total existing men and assets.

Russia is all about remembering lessons from the past.

They do not want to be left vulnerable in the remote chance of conflict or attack on every other front.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 09-15-2022 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Russia only looses this if they give up.

I'm speculating that there is a hard restriction in limiting the allocated forces for this operation. It has been reported that the SMO contains only 10% of total existing men and assets.

Russia is all about remembering lessons from the past.

They do not want to be left vulnerable in the remote chance of conflict or attack on every other front.
    This is correct. Russia knows it is one small step away from real war against the United States.
    Therefore it is going to keep 90%+ of its powder dry while still accomplishing the objective in Ukraine.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Tuesday welcomed a proposal drawn up by senior Ukrainian officials and a former NATO chief that outlined a plan for security guarantees Kyiv would seek from Western countries.

The proposal emphasizes Ukraine’s desire to become a NATO member and says that until Kyiv joins the Western military alliance, it needs security guarantees from other countries.

The document says that the “strongest security guarantee for Ukraine lies in its capability to defend itself.” It says building up a sufficient defensive force requires “a multi-decade effort of sustained investment in Ukraine’s defense industrial base, scalable weapons transfers and intelligence support from allies, intensive training missions and joint exercises under the European Union and NATO flags.”

As part of this arrangement, Ukraine seeks a “massive training and joint maneuver program of Ukrainian forces and partners on Ukrainian territory with international trainers and advisors.”

https://news.antiwar.com/2022/09/14/...ty-guarantees/
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

What would happen if the US lifted all sanctions on Russian and produced and supplied oil to those in need?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    What would happen if the US lifted all sanctions on Russian and produced and supplied oil to those in need?
    I don't think they would. They are making more now from China and India than they were selling to the EU. They don't need Germany anymore, Germany and the EU needs Russia. The neocons are not going to lift sanctions. That would be the same as admitting defeat.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It's ironic that the Russians used the very same tactic against the relatives of the Nazi's they are fighting now. They let them come across all that farmland up to the rivers and then trapped them there during the cold winter. The Russians haven't even committed their forces yet and the country is not even in war mode. The force that is there now is only a small fraction of their army. It took the Russians less time to roll through Ukraine in the initial invasion than it did for us in Iraq. If they wanted to, they could easily do that again and they could also do what we did in Iraq and level the cities with carpet bombing.. They are trying not to kill civs. in the process. Whoever believes the lies being told by CNN is foolish to think that Ukraine has a chance. Again, only 30% of the arms we send them ends up in the hands of a Ukraine soldier. 60% of the BILLION$ that Biden sends them is being sold on the black market to god knows who. There is no oversight at all there and Biden has just removed our own oversight so we don't even know what is being sent there anymore. The longer this war goes on, the more money Biden will print and transfer to our defense contractors. That will mean more inflation and debt for us as Ukraine and the EU are going to freeze this winter. We have been caught in another neocon quagmire and it's the people of this world who are going to suffer and pay the price for our corrupt politicians. Putin has time on his side and with winter coming, he will end up looking like a hero and we are ALL losers again with BILLION$ in debt.
    Last edited by showpan; 09-15-2022 at 07:31 PM.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The conflict in Ukraine is far from over.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Tuesday welcomed a proposal drawn up by senior Ukrainian officials and a former NATO chief that outlined a plan for security guarantees Kyiv would seek from Western countries.

The proposal emphasizes Ukraine’s desire to become a NATO member and says that until Kyiv joins the Western military alliance, it needs security guarantees from other countries.

The document says that the “strongest security guarantee for Ukraine lies in its capability to defend itself.” It says building up a sufficient defensive force requires “a multi-decade effort of sustained investment in Ukraine’s defense industrial base, scalable weapons transfers and intelligence support from allies, intensive training missions and joint exercises under the European Union and NATO flags.”

As part of this arrangement, Ukraine seeks a “massive training and joint maneuver program of Ukrainian forces and partners on Ukrainian territory with international trainers and advisors.”

https://news.antiwar.com/2022/09/14/...ty-guarantees/
    Its only a proposal that will likely not happen from the current things.

Economic War Heats Up As US Threatens To Sanction Banks Using Russian Payment System

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...ayment-system/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Its only a proposal that will likely not happen from the current things.
    Whether it happens soon or remains in the timeframe, it speaks to the objectives of those in the US and Ukraine
    who want to make it happen. This is why Russia knows it can't allow the Ukraine to become a thorn in its side.
    So, it will make sure that doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    All the same folks that lied to you about other wars.

I expect the Russian "Pull Back" is to draw the Hostiles out of their Positions behind Human Shields.

Out into the Open.. They don't last long there.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I expect the Russian "Pull Back" is to draw the Hostiles out of their Positions behind Human Shields.

Out into the Open.. They don't last long there.
    Russia still controls all of the territory that was part of Putin's main objectives and I agree with you, Ukraine no longer has the use of it's human shields and just like the Nazi's in WWII, they must now come up with a way to supply the troops they sent deep into farm country with the onset of winter coming. With no power, no heat, food and ammunition shortages will soon be a reality as Russia slowly picks them off and takes out any convoys heading that way. In most of the video footage I have seen, the Ukraine soldiers can't even see the Russian drones, they just know they are there. It's going to be a very deadly and long winter.
    Last edited by showpan; 09-16-2022 at 03:14 PM.
    Thomas Jefferson

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Russia won't up the ante until after Italian elections on Sept. 25th, because the Russia-friendly "extreme right" coalition is actually expected to win.

Putin chuckles at the Ukrainian counteroffensive and warns of a more serious response should Kiev continue using terrorist tactics.

https://t.me/asbmil/5366
    - Kim Kardashian

Russia Drops Key Interest Rate As Inflation Slows

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...flation-slows/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Russia still controls all of the territory that was part of Putin's main objectives and I agree with you, Ukraine no longer has the use of it's human shields and just like the Nazi's in WWII, they must now come up with a way to supply the troops they sent deep into farm country with the onset of winter coming. With no power, no heat, food and ammunition shortages will soon be a reality as Russia slowly picks them off and takes out any convoys heading that way. In most of the video footage I have seen, the Ukraine soldiers can't even see the Russian drones, they just know they are there. It's going to be a very deadly and long winter.
    This is a backyard that Russia likely knows understands more than the US's gov unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    This is a backyard that Russia likely knows understands more than the US's gov unfortunately.
    We all know neocons are not good at war, they are only good at stealing taxpayer money and brainwashing the masses with their media. I'm willing to bet they are trying to apply what they learned in the middle east to this stage now...lol...they are that dumb....lol
    Thomas Jefferson

Neocons/CIA DESTROY & they are very good @ it.

A local woman in Lysychansk blames Ukraine for the death and destruction

" The Ukrainians hate us for 30 years, say to surround us with barbed wire, and cut us off, so why are they now fighting for Donbass? "

- Kim Kardashian

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    We all know neocons are not good at war....lol
    Define "good at war". Because if that means, do a lot of depopulation and get eight digits' worth of kickbacks from the MIC, they're very good at war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

They are amongst the best of All-time in destroying other Nations/Cultures & profiting from it

Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast