Thread: PA - Vials labeled "smallpox" found in Merck lab in North Wales PA

Exclamation PA - Vials labeled "smallpox" found in Merck lab in North Wales PA

On their way to Gain of Function enhancement in Communist China, I'll wager.

I can not put it in more simple terms: if these people, these mad scientists and their controllers and enablers around the world, jerking around with deadly pathogens, are not stamped out by decent, sane, sober humanity, they will end up exterminating every last one of us, either accidentally or on purpose.

‘Smallpox' Vials Found at Merck Lab in Suburban Philadelphia Facility

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ility/3050775/

A batch of vials labeled "smallpox," a deadly disease eradicated since the 1970s, was found in a freezer and immediately quarantined, the Centers for Disease Control told NBC10. An investigation into why they were there is underway.

By Deanna Durante and Brian X. McCrone • Published November 17, 2021 • Updated 2

Vials labeled with "smallpox" were found at a Merck facility in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, where vaccine research is conducted, but it is unclear why the vials were there, according to the Centers for Disease Control.

Smallpox is caused by a virus that was eradicated from human transmission in the late 1970s after centuries of epidemics across the globe. It is so deadly that only two laboratories in the world are allowed to have doses of the virus: the CDC main lab in Atlanta and a facility in Russia.

The CDC said the frozen vials were "incidentally discovered" by a lab worker. The discovery occurred at the Merck Upper Gwenydd facility in North Wales, about 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia, according to a source with knowledge of the ongoing situation. It is not clear exactly when the vials were discovered.

“Merck is in the process of figuring out why it was there," the source told NBC10 on Wednesday.

The CDC said an investigation is underway. Yahoo! News first reported the discovery. Merck did not respond to requests for comment Wednesday morning.

"The frozen vials labeled “Smallpox” were incidentally discovered by a laboratory worker while cleaning out a freezer in a facility that conducts vaccine research in Pennsylvania. CDC, its Administration partners, and law enforcement are investigating the matter and the vials’ contents appear intact," a CDC spokeswoman said in a statement to NBC10. "The laboratory worker who discovered the vials was wearing gloves and a face mask. There is no indication that anyone has been exposed to the small number of frozen vials. We will provide further details as they are available."

Smallpox dates back as early as the 6th century, and for centuries spread uncontrolled throughout the world. About 3 in 10 people who contracted the disease died, according to the CDC. It was spread as a virus called variola. A vaccine was invented in 1796, but it wasn't for nearly another 200 years before the last known cases in the late 1970s.

"Following the eradication of smallpox, scientists and public health officials determined there was still a need to perform research using the variola virus. They agreed to reduce the number of laboratories holding stocks of variola virus to only four locations," the CDC says on its website. "By 1984, England and South Africa had either destroyed their stocks or transferred them to other approved labs. There are now only two locations that officially store and handle variola virus under WHO supervision: the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia, and the State Research Center of Virology and Biotechnology (VECTOR Institute) in Koltsovo, Russia."
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-18-2022 at 09:58 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Obviously it's not been eradicated if they still have some around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Nothing has been eradicated! Just like they said polio was eradicated until they started the polio vaccine program and then when children have some kind of paralysis after taking the vaccine, the officials change then name and move the goal posts.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I already have my smallpox vaccine. Ironically, I have a permanent mark on my arm to prove it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I already have my smallpox vaccine. Ironically, I have a permanent mark on my arm to prove it.
    Yeah but they'll tell you, you need a booster because it wanes over time. Then they'll run the fear facto with nightly photos of pople suffering with small pox.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Smallpox doesn't sound so bad. I'd be much more worried about bigpox
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Never know when it might be needed.

Perhaps after covid fear dies down a bit.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NBC Philadelphia View Post
    "The frozen vials labeled “Smallpox” were incidentally discovered by a laboratory worker while cleaning out a freezer...
    I hate when that happens. That's why I rarely clean out my freezer. You never know what you might incidentally discover.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

I can not put it in more simple terms: if these people, these mad scientists and their controllers and enablers around the world, jerking around with deadly pathogens, are not stamped out by decent, sane, sober humanity, they will end up exterminating every last one of us, either accidentally or on purpose.
    I've come to accept this as an inevitability and made plans accordingly to ensure my own survival.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Mediumpox could be quite a nuisance as well.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It was called largepox. And it wasn't as deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare
    'Though she be but little she is fierce'
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Never know when it might be needed.

Perhaps after covid fear dies down a bit.
    This is what I see too, more fear mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    "We have it, and it could get loose 'accidentally'" isn't fearmongering. It's a Mafia threat.

Nice society you have here. Be a shame if something happened to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Bill Gates set the narrative about 10 days ago.

Smallpox vials found in a Merck lab outside of Philadelphia.

Bill Gates recently warned governments about the need to prepare for smallpox terrorist attacks and future pandemics by investing billions in research and development.

“The FBI and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are investigating ‘questionable vials’ labeled ‘smallpox’ found last night in a freezer at a Merck facility outside Philadelphia.

The discovery of the vials resulted in a plant lockdown, which has since been lifted. The FBI and CDC have launched an investigation that is ongoing.

Smallpox, a disease caused by the variola virus, is considered so deadly that only two laboratories in the world are allowed to store samples of the virus, including one in Russia and one at the CDC in Atlanta.

The CDC will arrive tomorrow to collect the vials and move them to another facility for testing. ”
    https://world-signals.com/news/2021/...de-mercks-lab/

Flashback:

In July 2014, officials said a government scientist cleaning out an old storage room at a Bethesda, Maryland, research centre found six decades-old glass vials containing freeze-dried smallpox samples packed away and forgotten in a cardboard box.
    https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/cor...-lab-c-4599954

Covid-19 and shingles--coincidence? What else?

Study: Shingles may be side effect of COVID-19 vaccine
    https://whdh.com/news/study-shingles...id-19-vaccine/