Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Republican Glenn Youngkin WINS in Virginia, Republican Also Winning in NJ at Midnight

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Why can't you be more obtuse? And answer the question. Marxists or Republicans?
    Marxists

Republicans

ALL OF THE $#@!ING ABOVE!

The fact that you're dense does not make me obtuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    WTF are you talking about? I KNOW it's "merely changing the window dressing"... didn't you read me say that like 5 times??

And what the $#@! does the governor of VA have to do with war-making?? You're getting high off your own supply, dude.

How many times do I need to say "incrementally", and "buying time"??

Jeezus sometimes this movement is desperate to be ineffectual.

ETA: What do you want us to do, devil21? What's your plan? Because I'm getting tired of the "plan" being let's see how many angels can dance on the head of a needle.
    +Rep
    This is what's at the heart of this contention in this thread. Yes there are Democrat and Republican operatives on this forum, but A Son Of Liberty, Phil, AF, me, etc. aren't them. To tell us that we are falling for a politician when we aren't is ridiculous. We know politicians are corrupt. We know we are getting divided, BUT seeing the parents rise up at the school board meetings to protest the marxist indoctrination that divides us was inspiring. To see a state break with the state party to vote against McCaulif who said that parents shouldn't have a say was awesome. We a facing a marxist revolution. I am as dreamy for a libertarian utopia as anyone here, but I will gladly take status quo for now over what happened in Maoist China, Soviet Russia, etc. That's what they are shooting for.

On top of that, there is one party that is definitely trying to stop me from earning a living to feed my kids. The other one is wishy washy but at the worst they are neither for nor against me. I will go with the guys who ignore me as I try to keep my head above water rather than the bastards trying to step on my head.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Marxists

Republicans

ALL OF THE $#@!ING ABOVE!

The fact that you're dense does not make me obtuse.
    You asked about abortion and holding feet to the fire. I posted a evidence regarding Republican gains on anti-abortion legislation. I asked you if it were Marxists or Republicans that passed this legislation. You claim all the above. And you call me dense.

Go $#@! yourself. I've really had it with your bull$#@!.

Don't want to vote? Then $#@!ing sit it out. Just quit bitching at others that choose to.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    +Rep
    This is what's at the heart of this contention in this thread. Yes there are Democrat and Republican operatives on this forum, but A Son Of Liberty, Phil, AF, me, etc. aren't them. To tell us that we are falling for a politician when we aren't is ridiculous. We know politicians are corrupt. We know we are getting divided, BUT seeing the parents rise up at the school board meetings to protest the marxist indoctrination that divides us was inspiring. To see a state break with the state party to vote against McCaulif who said that parents shouldn't have a say was awesome. We a facing a marxist revolution. I am as dreamy for a libertarian utopia as anyone here, but I will gladly take status quo for now over what happened in Maoist China, Soviet Russia, etc. That's what they are shooting for.

On top of that, there is one party that is definitely trying to stop me from earning a living to feed my kids. The other one is wishy washy but at the worst they are neither for nor against me. I will go with the guys who ignore me as I try to keep my head above water rather than the bastards trying to step on my head.
    I owe you a rep.

$#@!s sake, just that alone should be enough.

The Marxist left/Biden/Democrats have destroyed energy producers, are imposing massive new regulations on truckers in the middle of supply chain crisis, are mandating that we all get jabbed with an unsafe and ineffective "vaccine", are on record as supporting wholesale gun bans, are inflating at rate three times that at which the Great Cheeto did, and have launched the forces of the federal government and law enforcement directly at me head by calling my and my family the greatest threat to the nation.

That's just off the top of my head.

Yeah, I'll settle for the status quo at this point as well.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Do any of you have any idea who Youngkin is? He just "retired" as CEO from the Carlyle Group. If you don't know who they are, I'd advise doing some research.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Do any of you have any idea who Youngkin is? He just "retired" as CEO from the Carlyle Group. If you don't know who they are, I'd advise doing some research.
    Do you have any idea the millions of deaths that Marxist ideology brings to a nation? I suggest that you research that.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I owe you a rep.

$#@!s sake, just that alone should be enough.

The Marxist left/Biden/Democrats have destroyed energy producers, are imposing massive new regulations on truckers in the middle of supply chain crisis, are mandating that we all get jabbed with an unsafe and ineffective "vaccine", are on record as supporting wholesale gun bans, are inflating at rate three times that at which the Great Cheeto did, and have launched the forces of the federal government and law enforcement directly at me head by calling my and my family the greatest threat to the nation.

That's just off the top of my head.

Yeah, I'll settle for the status quo at this point as well.
    Covered
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He's an unknown at this point. Never held office. Yes, he made a fortune with the Carlyle Group. Yes, we know what the Carlyle Group is.

Do you know what his public statements are concerning his positions. I do. Just wondering if you did?

Ron Paul is an R.

Thomas Massie is an R.

Rand Paul is an R.

Shem Kellogg was an R.

Glenn Bradley is an R.

I could go on...but is that true of all those men?

That's one of the reasons why freedom folks find themselves frustrated at political action...we refuse to take a victory and run with it.

Our enemies have no problem doing that.
    Shem, Glenn and Ron all took the position of 'if we didn't run R we would have no voice at all'. I wouldn't call that an endorsement of the Republican party. We have to stop playing divide and conquer games. At current, our entire political system is corrupt to the root. Alternate societies and local conglomerates should be everyone's focus, not trying to 'beat the other team' and yelling 'let's go brandon!' cause it's cool.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

I am aware that your average Christian does not behave like Jesus. I also know the average politician is not Ron Paul, but when one party is pushing for a Marxist revolution now, I will be glad when a majority of the population says no by voting for an imperfect candidate who also says no.

Life is no fun if you go through it as high strung as as a house cat on methamphetamines.
    The continual 'lesser of two evils' still stays within the controller's paradigm. Walk completely away and start building your local society from the ground up.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Shem, Glenn and Ron all took the position of 'if we didn't run R we would have no voice at all'. I wouldn't call that an endorsement of the Republican party. We have to stop playing divide and conquer games. At current, our entire political system is corrupt to the root. Alternate societies and local conglomerates should be everyone's focus, not trying to 'beat the other team' and yelling 'let's go brandon!' cause it's cool.
    Shem, Glen and Ron could have NEVER run as Democrats.

The person elected at present will be one or the other.

Is candidate A closer to Ron Paul or is candidate B closer to Ron Paul?

That wasn't hard now was it?
    Last edited by phill4paul; 11-03-2021 at 07:00 PM.

The continual 'lesser of two evils' still stays within the controller's paradigm. Walk completely away and start building your local society from the ground up.
    So walk away and quit worrying who the rest of us vote for. So easy.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So walk away and quit worrying who the rest of us vote for. So easy.
    Pardon me, I'll just be picking my pearls back up before I go. LOL

The continual 'lesser of two evils' still stays within the controller's paradigm.
    No $#@!ing $#@! there Watson! Have you read this thread at all? McCaulif (I don't care if I spell his name wrong) said parents have no say in a kid's education. That is VERY $#@!ING EVIL! That's not a little worse. That's not a teeny bit evil. That is VERY $#@!ING EVIL. The other guy said parents should have a say. That's not evil. So take your condescension somewhere else.

Walk completely away and start building your local society from the ground up.
    My ground is me feeding my family. That's been $#@!ed with by this Covid crap. One party is hurting me badly. The other is leaving me alone. Again one is very evil. The other brings what I have lived with in the past.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Um, those brown pellets that come from horses aren't pearls. You know that, right?

There is hope in VA but it's the Lt Governor.

She disseminated photos of herself holding an AR. That took balls.

All Youngkin did is not be a guy openly advocating for having prosecutorial discretion to jail people for talking about oral sex, the way Cuccinelli did. Democrats never won Virginia. Republicans threw it away.

All they did here is all they ever had to do: run someone who is not a complete ass clown. So they decided to get by on a partial ass clown.

Winsome Sears is the only person who represents anything that isn't the stupefyingly obvious lesser of two evils. And she's still a marine and likely a solid war machine supporter.

Sorry to disappoint everyone here but I still remember what we used to stand for. Like I said, I'm relieved I am probably not getting targeted for prison in the next four years, but that's no guarantee I'm not going anyway... Virginia is a legal $#@!hole and nothing that happened last night is going to

$#@!. I'm probably going to have to destroy my plants soon, too.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

The lesser of two evils is an analogy. An analogy is not an argument.

If you are comparing George Bush and Bill Clinton, then saying "the lesser of two evils" makes perfect sense. Same for Gore, Kerry, Obama, McCain, Romney, etc.. it all makes perfect sense.

If you are comparing living in a world where somebody robbed a bank one time, vs. living in a world where the banks rob everybody, then the lesser of two evils makes no sense as an analogy.

None of the Trump supporters here supported these other puppets, and we all agree the analogy was very fitting at the time Ron Paul made that statement.

However, it is not always fitting in local elections just because one person is some party or another or isn't a perfect liberty candidate. Sometimes they just have to be a lot better. And the way that we perceive Trump, it is not fitting for him either. It may be fitting for you, based on the way that you perceive Trump, but you don't perceive him the same way we do. You perceive him more like the way CNN does.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-03-2021 at 07:19 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Yeah, but we also know who McAuliffe is.

NOBODY IN THIS THREAD IS GLAD YOUNGKIN WON. We're just glad McAuliffe lost.

$#@!, not everything is a zero sum game. I'm a $#@!ing anarchist, but I don't have to hate everyone who's not an anarchist. I learned this from Michael Malice. You should listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Additionally, Republican candidate Winsome Sears has won as Lieutenant Governor becoming the first black woman to win a state-wide race; and Republican Jason Miyares appears to have won his race for Attorney General. The Virginia House of Delegates is still a toss-up, with a very good possibility to flip to Republican control.
    And if she had been a democrat CNN would be covering this 24/7.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post

Winsome Sears is the only person who represents anything that isn't the stupefyingly obvious lesser of two evils. And she's still a marine and likely a solid war machine supporter.
    Well, Smedley Butler was a Marine and we know how bad that turned out.

BY the way, I in NO way endorse Youngkin. What is good about this win (and yes it's a win) is that it is a movement started by the parents sick of indoctrination, business owners sick of lockdowns, and other "ground up" people. These people have been screwed with. These people are the future of politics. Not the Youngkins and the McCaulifs. I am glad Youngkin won, but he is a stepping stone.
    Last edited by RJB; 11-03-2021 at 07:31 PM.

Yeah, but we also know who McAuliffe is.

NOBODY IN THIS THREAD IS GLAD YOUNGKIN WON. We're just glad McAuliffe lost.

$#@!, not everything is a zero sum game. I'm a $#@!ing anarchist, but I don't have to hate everyone who's not an anarchist. I learned this from Michael Malice. You should listen to him.
    I'm glad Youngkin won. He's pro-business and anti-lockdown. So.....

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They just keep counting mail-in ballots from dead people in NJ until Phil Murphy wins
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    And if she had been a democrat CNN would be covering this 24/7.
    They won't show her holding the firearm in a professional manner on the MSM. The only time they show a POC holding a firearm is when they do it in a gangsta or thug like manner. That's one of the reasons why I see this whole Virginia thing as a win. People are starting to see through that.

https://twitter.com/BradleyWhitford/...rat-control%2F
    Ummmm....I think it had more to do with Obama saying that a dad who was mad that his daughter got raped in the girls bathroom at school was simply exhibiting "fake right wing outrage." And this from the party that once capitalized on the "me too" movement. This was an important victory despite Youngkin's lack of liberty credentials. And I would have said the same if Larry Elder had somehow won California. (That absolutely was NOT going to happen). Minimizing child rape because of the protected class of the (now convicted) rapist is just going too far.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

BY the way, I in NO way endorse Youngkin. What is good about this win (and yes it's a win) is that it is a movement started by the parents sick of indoctrination, business owners sick of lockdowns, and other "ground up" people. These people have been screwed with. These people are the future of politics. Not the Youngkins and the McCaulifs. Youngkin is a stepping stone.
    Youngkin, like Trump, is an avatar for the frustration that common people feel for being ignored by the ideological, cultural and political elite of this country for the past 20 years. Those people don't know who to reach out to, but they know that the people on the teevee newz, and the Democrats who keep telling them that they're racist for being concerned about what their kids are learning in school, and the fancy folks in Hollywood who brow beat them for driving diesels while they parade around in $20,000 suits and dresses aren't their friends. They don't realize that the Republicans aren't their friends either, but they're swimming in icy waters looking for something to hold onto... and when you're about to drown or freeze to death, you don't make friends by saying, "uh, duh, you're so stupid for reaching out for that Republican, he's just gonna betray you in a few minutes and you're gonna drown or freeze to death anyway".

I don't want to build a bridge between these people and the GOP. But if we can get them to the GOP, we might be able to get them to liberty. But they ain't gonna get their by clinging to the democrats. That's for sure.

No $#@!ing $#@! there Watson! Have you read this thread at all? McCaulif (I don't care if I spell his name wrong) said parents have no say in a kid's education. That is VERY $#@!ING EVIL! That's not a little worse. That's not a teeny bit evil. That is VERY $#@!ING EVIL. The other guy said parents should have a say. That's not evil. So take your condescension somewhere else.

My ground is me feeding my family. That's been $#@!ed with by this Covid crap. One party is hurting me badly. The other is leaving me alone. Again one is very evil. The other brings what I have lived with in the past.
    Either party is only able to enact upon you what you consent to. Parents can pull their children out of public education and start community schooling. Local towns/counties etc can choose to work amongst themselves and other local communities instead of bowing to state/federal machinations. Choosing any evil, no matter how big or small, is still choosing evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    They just keep counting mail-in ballots from dead people in NJ until Phil Murphy wins
    Amazing!

Either party is only able to enact upon you what you consent to. Parents can pull their children out of public education and start community schooling. Local towns/counties etc can choose to work amongst themselves and other local communities instead of bowing to state/federal machinations. Choosing any evil, no matter how big or small, is still choosing evil.
    You don't know any ordinary people, do you?

You don't know any ordinary people, do you?
    Oh, I'm very much alone in my opinions in my local area, for now. But I do know that there are many out there that feel the same way I do, and that gives me hope.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast