Thread: TOTALLY RIVETTING!! UNDENIABLY FASCINATTING!! American Vandal on Netflix

TOTALLY RIVETING!! UNDENIABLY FASCINATING!! American Vandal on Netflix

Last edited by dannno; 09-25-2017 at 10:36 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wasn't quite sure if it was real or not.

Finally finished the eighth episode last night, and all I can say is, wow!!! This show is so good it is ridiculous!!

Where is @Suzanimal ?!!?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Let's see. Dannno approves, and there are two words in the title containing TT which are not normally spelled that way.

I guess that means it contains a lot of bare tiTTies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Let's see. Dannno approves, and there are two words in the title containing TT which are not normally spelled that way.

I guess that means it contains a lot of bare tiTTies.
    Quite the opposite!!

Is it Breaking Bad good or Napolean Dynamite good?

Anything else is not good.

Except maybe Slingblade.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Is it Breaking Bad good or Napolean Dynamite good?

Anything else is not good.

Except maybe Slingblade.
    It's better..

bump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I wasn't quite sure if it was real or not.
    Did you get the part about the dick deniers yet??

Kurwa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Finally finished the eighth episode last night, and all I can say is, wow!!! This show is so good it is ridiculous!!

Where is @<u><a href="http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=38380" target="_blank">Suzanimal</a></u> ?!!?
    dannno, I LOVED American Vandal. I wasn't interested in it but I binge watched Mindhunters and after the finale, a promo for American Vandal started playing. I fell out laughing. As soon as the dicks appeared, I looked at Mr A. When we first started dating he used to draw little dicks on notes he left me. I was accusing him of vandalizing the school until I saw the ball hair. Mr A didn't add ball hair but he did do a little squirt. That was his way of saying he loved me, lol.

BTW, I watched the first episode of Santa Clarita Diet and thought it was dumb but on another binge watch I decided to give it a shot and boy am I glad I did. It got great. Mr A even got a kick out of a few scenes. He's been teasing me about Drew's character getting mad at her husband for saying he would shoot her if she went completely zombie - he said she sounded just like me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I think it the best series of the year so far.

I started it but couldn't get engaged....will give it another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I started it but couldn't get engaged....will give it another chance.
    Dick denier!!!
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Dick denier!!!
    The trailer looks compelling. But before I watch episode 1 please tell me this is not subconscious brainwashing to make conspiracy theorists look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    The trailer looks compelling. But before I watch episode 1 please tell me this is not subconscious brainwashing to make conspiracy theorists look stupid.
    lol if that is what it was do you think I would enjoy it?? It's making fun of the Making a Murderer series and other 'true crime' shows, the joke Suz was referring to is hilarious..

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched the trailer and looked at a short description. It actually caught my eye, and I have high brow taste in entertainment.

I see a crapload of movies and TV with a good idea or premise, but most fall apart. Ideas are easy, but executing the idea is the hard part. If it were well done, then I'd watch it.

By the way, I don't have cable, so spoilers please!!! This is one of those shows that I'd watched half-assed. Like I watched the Sopranos from a getting snippets in a hotel room when I did traveling sales. I pieced that together with Youtube videos and that's how I watched the entire show.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I watched the trailer and looked at a short description. It actually caught my eye, and I have high brow taste in entertainment.

I see a crapload of movies and TV with a good idea or premise, but most fall apart. Ideas are easy, but executing the idea is the hard part. If it were well done, then I'd watch it.

By the way, I don't have cable, so spoilers please!!! This is one of those shows that I'd watched half-assed. Like I watched the Sopranos from a getting snippets in a hotel room when I did traveling sales. I pieced that together with Youtube videos and that's how I watched the entire show.
    It's a Netflix show.

It's basically a fake documentary about an idiot kid who draws dicks on everything. It's no masterpiece but it was entertaining.

Who drew the dicks?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I didn't get that impression.

I'll never understand what's so amusing about penises.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post