Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    =WHAT COLOR DID YOU PAINT YOUR TOES? MY FAVORITE COLOR IS A RED BY WET AND WILD. I'M SO AFRAID THEY'RE GOING TO DISCONTINUE IT, I'VE STOCKPILED LIKE 10 BOTTLES OF IT.
    Toes: China Glaze Shocking Pink.
    Fingernails: At Vase Value (Tiffany Blue)
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NICE. I JUST BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE BATTERY OPERATED CALLOUS SANDERS AND A FOOT BATH. I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT.

WHAT COLOR DID YOU PAINT YOUR TOES? MY FAVORITE COLOR IS A RED BY WET AND WILD. I'M SO AFRAID THEY'RE GOING TO DISCONTINUE IT, I'VE STOCKPILED LIKE 10 BOTTLES OF IT.

Fascinating, as usual...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

LIFESKILL DARKNESS...

LOST POWER FOR AN HOUR LAST NIGHT. NO ONE HOME BUT ME AND THE DOGE. BY THE SOUND OF HIS SNORING, HE DIDN'T SEEM TO MIND. I PONDERED THE MEANING OF LIFE AND ATE THE LAST OF THE PEANUT BUTTER - TWO BIG SPOONS OF CREAMY AND ONE BIG SPOON PLUS A GOOD SCRAPING OF CRUNCHY. I HADN'T FIGURED OUT WHICH WAS PEANUT BETTER BEFORE POWER WAS RESTORED SO I ADDED BOTH TO MY GROCERY LIST AND DECIDED I WOULD CONDUCT A BLIND CRUNCHY VS CREAMY TASTE TEST ON A LATER DATE.

Cliffhanger...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Fascinating, as usual...
    Cliffhanger...
    SORRY, I GUESS I DON'T HAVE ANY COOL WET DREAMS ABOUT JULES TO SHARE LIKE YOU DO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

SORRY, I GUESS I DON'T HAVE ANY COOL WET DREAMS ABOUT JULES TO SHARE LIKE YOU DO.
    DEFRIENDED.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

O, KURWA! SUCH DRAMA! ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF "DAYS OF OUR RPFS"...WILL @Suzanimal FIND A WAY TO REFRIEND DANKE? PERHAPS WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM ADMIN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    O, KURWA! SUCH DRAMA! ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF "DAYS OF OUR RPFS"...WILL @Suzanimal FIND A WAY TO REFRIEND DANKE? PERHAPS WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM ADMIN?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

LOLOL!!!:CLASSIC. MAKE SURE YOUR BOYFRIEND EDDIE DOESN'T FIND OUT YOU POSTED THAT. HE DOESN'T HAVE AS GOOD A SENSE OF HUMOUR ABOUT HIMSELF AS YOU DO. POOR DELICATE MEXICAN FLOWER.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

lifeskill...babysitting until 2:30 am...fortunately they are sleeping..but then I get to drive home.

LOLOL!!!:CLASSIC. MAKE SURE YOUR BOYFRIEND EDDIE DOESN'T FIND OUT YOU POSTED THAT. HE DOESN'T HAVE AS GOOD A SENSE OF HUMOUR ABOUT HIMSELF AS YOU DO. POOR DELICATE MEXICAN FLOWER.
    HB discovers new internet word. "Kurwa". But sources say his dick still tastes like $#@!.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

HAD TO GO FIND A PICTURE OF THE FROG BROTHERS.

OH, IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME. BESIDES, IF I DIDN'T POST MY GIBBERISH WHAT WOULD DANKE AND TIMOSEMEN DO WITH THEIR FREE TIME?

LIFESKILL...
    BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND AND THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER. ~ DR SEUSS
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

YESTERDAY I WENT TO VIEW ONE OF MY RIVERS ( THE OHIO ) AND WENT AHEAD AND CROSSED TO THE OTHER SIDE AND WENT DOWN PAST OKALONA DOWN TO RED BOILING SPRINGS TO THE DONOHO HOTEL NEXT TO THE CLOYD HOTEL WHICH IS ABOUT THE SOUTHERN MOST TIP OF MY HUNTING GROUNDS.
    Do something Danke

HB discovers new internet word. "Kurwa". But sources say his dick still tastes like $#@!.
    ACTUALLY, KURWA IS POLISH, NOT WEBBERNETISH. IT'S ALSO USED IN RUSSIAN, SPELT "КУРВА". IDR ALL THE OTHER SLAVIC LANGUAGES THAT USE KURWA, BUT THERE ARE OTHERS. YOUR MOM ALWAYS RAVED ABOUT THE TASTE OF MY DICK. IDK WTF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILLS: PREPARING AND COOKING SPINACH LASAGNA AND TEACHING DANKE SLAVICISMS.

OH, IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME. BESIDES, IF I DIDN'T POST MY GIBBERISH WHAT WOULD DANKE AND TIMOSEMEN DO WITH THEIR FREE TIME?

LIFESKILL...
    BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND AND THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER. ~ DR SEUSS
    DR SEUSS WAS A GREAT SAGE. DID HE LEAVE BEHIND ANY DISCIPLES TO CARRY ON HIS LEGACY?

DR SEUSS WAS A GREAT SAGE. DID HE LEAVE BEHIND ANY DISCIPLES TO CARRY ON HIS LEGACY?
    THING 1 AND THING 2

THING 1 AND THING 2
    DO THEY HAVE WEBBERNET SITES?

SPENT THE LAST TWO AFTERNOONS MOWING AND WEEDEATING .SUPPOSED TO CLOSE ON THE BRICK FARMHOUSE ON THE FAMILY FARM WEEK FROM TOMORROW . I PUT THE HOUSE AND THREE ACRES UP FOR SALE FEW WEEKS AGO , GOT AN OFFER THE DAY IT WENT UP AND ACCEPTED.TODAY MIGHT BE THE LAST TIME I EVER MOW IT.I AM KEEPING THE REST BUT IT IS FIELD & WOODS SO NO MORE MOWING THERE .

DO THEY HAVE WEBBERNET SITES?
    ANSWER MY QUESTION,YOU NAUGHTY @Suzanimal , YOU! :P

LIFESKILLS: GROCERY SHOPPING AND FLIRTING WITH BEAUTIFUL RUSSIAN GIRL ABOUT MY AGE. ALSO HELPING DANKE COPE WITH HAVING AN ENORMOUS CRUSH ON ME EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT INTERESTED. HE'S TAKING IT HARD.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 08-26-2017 at 10:25 PM.

LIFESKILLS: GROCERY SHOPPING AND FLIRTING WITH BEAUTIFUL RUSSIAN GIRL ABOUT MY AGE. ALSO HELPING DANKE COPE WITH HAVING AN ENORMOUS CRUSH ON ME EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT INTERESTED. HE'S TAKING IT HARD.
    YOU NEED HELP.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    YOU NEED HELP.
    THIS IS TRUE. I'VE TRIED ENLISTING SUZ AND SHE CAN'T HELP ME DEAL WITH YOU EITHER. THE INJUN IS ALWAYS TOO BUSY OR DRUNK, SO IDK WHAT TO DO WITH YOU...

LIFESKILL TODAY...RETURNING LIBRARY MATERIALS. THEY'VE AUTOMATED THE DROPBOX! NOW YOU HAVE TO ALIGN THE MATERIALS JUST RIGHT SO THE MACHINE CAN YANK THEM UP. THEN IT SPITS OUT A RECEIPT.

LIFESKILLS: DOING LAUNDRY(BORING ADULTING) AND TRANSLATING RUSSIAN NEWS ARTICLES FOR MY BLOG.

YESTERDAY I PUT SOME NEW HINGES ON ONE OF THE HEN HOUSE DOORS .THOSE HAVE GOTTEN EXPENSIVE . I HAD NOT BOUGHT ANY IN AWHILE BECAUSE I HAD SOME OLD USED ONES I HAD BEEN USING . I FINALLY USED ALL OF THOSE . I THINK THESE COST OVER TWICE WHAT I LAST PAID.

Bangkok, Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post
    SORRY GUYS NO FREE TIME! I AM BUSY DEVELOPING LIFE SKILLS TO ENTER THE JOB MARKET AND BE A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY/GOOD DRONE.

SUCH AS CALLIGRAPHY

Nice!! I wanna see more of your sample job

THING 1 AND THING 2
    THEY COULD WORK FOR ME

MY OLD ALUMINUM STARCRAFT BOAT I HAD PARKED BEHIND THE BARN ON THE FARM WAS STOLEN IN JAN. TODAY WHILE DRIVING DOWN THE HIGHWAY TO THE DUMP I SAW IT FOR SALE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD . I KNOW THE GUY WHO HAD IT FOR SALE HE JUST BUYS STUFF ALL THE TIME FOR RESALE , I ALSO KNOW WHO TOOK IT . SO I WORKED OUT A DEAL WHERE I BOUGHT MY BOAT BACK FOR 100 FRNS . I PUT 20 DOWN SINCE I ONLY HAD 65 OR SO IN MUH POCKET AND GO PICK IT UP TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY AND PAY THE REST .

LIFESKILLS- 1) FIXING THE HOME NETWORK AFTER IT CRASHED FOR NO DAMN REASON 2) BYZANTINE CHANT-THIS ONE IS REALLY HARD! 3) GROCERY SHOPPING 4) PAYING BILLS 5) MOAR RUSSIAN TRANSLATION

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast