Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BLM are destroying Kenosha, Wisc Over a Suspect Who Had a Warrant and crimes

So our local AntiFa want us to believe the following:

The people who travel from all over the country to join in the rioting and burning by a group whose leaders proudly claim to be trained marxists are not communist criminals, they are innocent victims of the system.

And that the people who travel a short distance to defend the lives and property of their neighbors are bad and wrong and should be punished for doing it with unconstitutional laws that purport to infringe their right to keep and bear arms.

And that we should all do nothing while a bolshevik revolution takes root and begins to set up base camps from which to conquer first our cities and then the countryside surrounding them because it's none of our business until they come in organized hordes to defeat us as individuals in detail

These perverse lies should tell you something about them and we have confirmation of that thing regarding one of their fallen comrades (pun intended):

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/s...03819024887809
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hmmm. It appears that the "state line" argument is a common talking point.
    The enemy trolls reveal themselves with their common talking points.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

llhan Omar calls the 17 year old kid a Domestic terrorist defends the pedo who got killed by him the far leftists are counting to show support for the BLM.

I doubt that Omar would care if the killed would had being killed by the same rioter who was aiming him at the head. Omar claims that the 17 year old executed two people the same two rioters who were chasing the kid with weapons.

Executed. Yet if the kid was executed by the supposed medic i guess the media would have being problary ok with it?
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 08-27-2020 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    llhan Omar calls the 17 year old kid a Domestic terrorist defends the pedo who got killed by him the far leftists are counting to show support for the BLM.

This is becoming a war of good against evil in the open.

The satanists follow the father of lies and invert the truth no matter how obviously wrong it is, you can see them do it right here on this site.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Unfortunately they saved the wing.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Drat.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/All_TheTriggers/...01664507551745

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It absolutely was a case of self-defense in each situation. He clearly, video evidenced, tried to remove himself from escalating situations before resorting to lethal force.
    Whether he should have been there in the first place is clearly a discussion for philosophers.
    Had he been my child I would have absolutely forbidden him from going unless he was there along side me.
    But, I will say this, if a town 15 minutes from me was being burned and looted by MarxistsJacobinAnarchists I'd be there in battle rattle. It's not like Kenosha is a huge metropolis. At 100k population it is only twice the size of my nearest city. It really is time to put an end to this cancer before it spreads.
    I would go IF ASKED by the owners of the property. That is a big distinction to me.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...03726305554433

There's always hope of infection.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Kid is rock solid AFAIC, he suffered what looked like a malfunction while he was on his ass and being attacked and harassed by SkateBoi and Medic!Boi, managed to clear the weapon, keep the filthy Marxist mob off him, and get his gun back in the fight and win.

I'll trade 100,000 wheezy, Gadsen flag flying, "cold dead hands" blowhards for 1000 kids just like this.

Give me command of 10,000 of them and I'd have this $#@! sorted out in a week.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I would go IF ASKED by the owners of the property. That is a big distinction to me.
    I prefer not to let cancer spread if it can be checked. It started in big cities and now it is moving to smaller ones. How long before it shows up in yours?

ETA - OK, so now we have all the names and who's who.

Joseph “Jojo” Rosenbaum, 36 ("shoot me, niggger" guy) - Seems it all started with this guy, who chased Rittenhouse and threw either a brick or a Molotov at him. Rittenhouse responds and shoots Rosenbaum in the head.

Anthony Huber, 26 (skateboard/sucking chest wound guy) - Rittenhouse runs off after the initial fight and shooting of Rosenbaum. While attempting to flee the mob, he trips and falls, Huber takes his turn and bashes him over the head with a skateboard, and appears to try to disarm him. Rittenhouse fires and kills him with a single torso shot.

Gaige Grosskreutz, 26 (arm-boy/MEDIC guy) - He makes his move after Huber is taken out of the equation. Grosskreutz is also armed, with what appears to be a Glock handgun. Rittenhouse clears a jam, fires, hitting Grosskreutz in the right elbow, utterly shattering it and taking him out of the fight.

Rittenhouse then flees the danger area to parts unknown.
    Or not:
    Not only was the first person Kyle Rittenhouse shot in self-defense (Joseph Rosenbaum) a pedophile but he also beat his wife up and had an extensive criminal history.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/s...32235705950208

//

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    It seems Huber may not be such a peach, either - see @ 4:50 in the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpabAwUk6Z4
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-27-2020 at 05:09 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I prefer not to let cancer spread if it can be checked. It started in big cities and now it is moving to smaller ones. How long before it shows up in yours?
    Well, they're two agitators short, so maybe a little longer than they had planned. I really think they're just testing the waters right now, and it may prove to be too hot.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    And that is why libertarians always lose.

Your enemies are organized and realize the truth of territory while libertarians insist on isolating themselves and pretending that allowing communists to rampage at will won't eventually see it happen to them after there is nobody left to help.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One arm crying boy Gaige Grosskreutz now says his intent was to kill Rittenhouse.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo...86141329563648
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And that is why libertarians always lose.

Your enemies are organized and realize the truth of territory while libertarians insist on isolating themselves and pretending that allowing communists to rampage at will won't eventually see it happen to them after there is nobody left to help.
    Libertarianism doesn't lose when libertarians can work within the system to influence policy. The ideas of limited government need to be articulated because there isn't always going to be a government solution to problems. Libertarianism isn't anarchism or lawlessness. Anarchists have no seat at the table for deciding how government should be ran. They are just wasting their time and others.

One arm crying boy Gaige Grosskreutz now says his intent was to kill Rittenhouse.

Off course it was.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The youngster needs to send this idiot a big Thank-You for substantiating that the mob was out to kill him, in print even!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The youngster needs to send this idiot a big Thank-You for substantiating that the mob was out to kill him, in print even!
    Someone needs to bring that to the attention of the defense attorney.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

How come this turd hasn't been arrested for carrying a gun as convicted felon?

This is becoming a war of good against evil in the open.

The satanists follow the father of lies and invert the truth no matter how obviously wrong it is, you can see them do it right here on this site.
    Boy, I must reallllllly get on your nerves, Alinsky LARPer. It's funny how after I post in a thread you have to post no less than 3 times taking shots at me without actually engaging my posts at all. I should probably go dig up that thread where you and others admitted to Glen Bradley/GunnyFreedom that you are ROLCON LARPers.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Boy, I must reallllllly get on your nerves, Alinsky LARPer. It's funny how after I post in a thread you have to post no less than 3 times taking shots at me without actually engaging my posts at all. I should probably go dig up that thread where you and others admitted to Glen Bradley/GunnyFreedom that you are ROLCON LARPers.
    And the follower of the father of lies tells another whopper.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is that guy literally wearing a Satanist scarf?

What a bunch of dumbasses...if only they had listened to devil21 at RPF.

Protesters Break Jaw of 71-Year-Old Kenosha Man Fending Off Vandals

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...g-off-vandals/

Hannah Bleau 27 Aug 2020

Demonstrators in Kenosha brutally attacked a 71-year-old man who was defending buildings from vandals and looters during Monday night’s protests, throwing a plastic bottle filled with concrete, causing him to fall to the ground and break his jaw in two places.

Robert Cobb, 71, took to the streets to defend businesses after seeing footage of lawless protesters shamelessly setting buildings on fire.

Looters assault an older business owner trying to defend his business in Kenosha, Wisconsin on August 24, 2020. pic.twitter.com/LdlLnOpvfJ

— After Action Report (@after_theaction) August 25, 2020

According to the Kenosha News, “Cobb is a member of the Danish Brotherhood Lodge and close friend of Pamela ‘Sue’ Moniz, owner of The Mattress Shop” — two places protesters set ablaze. Cobb attempted to ward off looters and vandals by spraying them with a fire extinguisher. According to Moniz, owner of the mattress shop that protesters destroyed, someone pulled a gun on Cobb as he tried to defend the buildings.

“He sprayed them in the face so they had to take their masks off for identification,” she said. “Someone pulled a gun and another person yelled, ‘Don’t shoot this man, don’t shoot this man.’”

At another point, the elderly man was attacked with a plastic bottle filled with concrete, causing him to fall to the ground in a pool of blood.

“I absolutely cry every time I talk about it because this man did this for me,” Moniz said, according to Kenosha News. “He did it because that is the kind of person he is. He is so giving; so selfless”:

“He was just defending his business, that’s all he was doing and they walked up and $#@!ed him up. $#@!ed him up,” the woman who taped the incident said as someone attended to Cobb’s injuries.
    I thought more on this and this is actually a great example of what my position represents.

"When your enemy is laying a trap for you, it is best to emotionally run head first into it, guns blazing." - Said no military strategist ever

Why is that relevant? Because in this age of info warfare, the attack on this 71 year old was a missed opportunity to win the argument for the day by focusing attention on the rioter's behavior. But instead, what is dominating the news cycle instead? The 17 year old Trumper with a rifle facing multiple murder charges. A missed opportunity to win a battle in the larger info war.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Is that guy literally wearing a Satanist scarf?
    Yes, they aren't even trying to hide their connection to the devil anymore.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I thought more on this and this is actually a great example of what my position represents.

"When your enemy is laying a trap for you, it is best to emotionally run head first into it, guns blazing." - Said no military strategist ever

Why is that relevant? Because in this age of info warfare, the attack on this 71 year old was a missed opportunity to win the argument for the day by focusing attention on the rioter's behavior. But instead, what is dominating the news cycle instead? The 17 year old Trumper with a rifle facing multiple murder charges. A missed opportunity to win a battle in the larger info war.
    He is a victim of the news cycle. He did what he felt necessary to stop the carnage the fake news was creating. Its sad that this is getting politicized. I figured you would be against that sort of a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    How come this turd hasn't been arrested for carrying a gun as convicted felon?
    Agenda?

LOL

There have been uncounted examples of the rioter's behavior and they all get ignored just like this one would have been.

Playing the willing victim, letting them Burn Loot and Murder and then hoping that they will stop because they look bad in the press when the MSM covers up for them is just a strategy to let them win and impose communism, which is what you seem to want.

Many rioters will have second thoughts now that people are fighting back and rioters are reaping their just reward, and when the kid walks it will embolden our side and daunt theirs.

This was not a case of walking into a trap, it was a case of the abused side standing up to the abusers.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast