Thread: Said it Before,, Cannabis Cures.

Said it Before,, Cannabis Cures.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...boratory-study
    Cannabis compounds prevented the virus that causes Covid-19 from penetrating healthy human cells, according to a laboratory study published in the Journal of Nature Products.

The two compounds commonly found in hemp -- called cannabigerolic acid, or CBGA, and cannabidiolic acid, or CBDA -- were identified during a chemical screening effort as having potential to combat coronavirus, researchers from Oregon State University said. In the study, they bound to spike proteins found on the virus and blocked a step the pathogen uses to infect people.
    it has been a known Anti-viral.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...EVERYTHING.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Great. Let's run it by Dr. Fauci for his approval.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Great. Let's run it by Dr. Fauci for his approval.
    Ha,
    I am just keeping my Respiratory system well protected.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ha,
    I am just keeping my Respiratory system well protected.
    Do you have your cannabis passport? I think that should qualify you to gain access to every business in lieu of a vaccine passport.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Do you have your cannabis passport? I think that should qualify you to gain access to every business in lieu of a vaccine passport.
    Dugout in my pocket.

Pot stores are the new Health stores.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Better be safe than sorry.
    "I am a bird"

Dugout in my pocket.

Pot stores are the new Health stores.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I first saw that in Oregon Dispensaries.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Maybe Michigan should be looked at regarding high Covid, but also having legalized Marijuana? I mean I'd be curious if smokers had minimal illness despite living in a state with lot's of Covid spread.

I also wonder if this is a factor with users in Europe? Netherlands?
    Last edited by VIDEODROME; 01-13-2022 at 08:09 PM.