Thread: Wikileaks Dumps Their Entire Load?

Wikileaks Dumps Their Entire Load?

I was just given this by a friend. I've started looking, but there's so much I almost don't know where to start.

Who can say whether this is all genuine, or just more psywar bull$#@!. Whatever the case, I would suggest you spread this link far and wide if you think there is any reasonably good chance that it's not stage scenery. Read and distribute. See what you can find here. I am doing so but am possibly the world's slowest reader.

I have several questions regarding this, such as why now? Why not four years ago when America and perhaps the world is reputed to have had an ally in the Whitehouse (Trump). Why this sudden barrage, vis-à-vis the enlarged-prostate trickle that they'd been doling for years prior? What about the big promises made of earth shattering revelations that were never made good? I've been suspicious of Wikileaks from day one and do not trust them to the door, yet the promise they hold out like so much bait should not be ignored on the thin chance that the information they are releasing is not a raft of made-up nonsense.

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

If this is old hat, then please forgive my late arrival. But if this is in fact relevant, I suggest as many start downloading as possible.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I was just given this by a friend. I've started looking, but there's so much I almost don't know where to start.

Who can say whether this is all genuine, or just more psywar bull$#@!. Whatever the case, I would suggest you spread this link far and wide if you think there is any reasonably good chance that it's not stage scenery. Read and distribute. See what you can find here. I am doing so but am possibly the world's slowest reader.

I have several questions regarding this, such as why now? Why not four years ago when America and perhaps the world is reputed to have had an ally in the Whitehouse (Trump). Why this sudden barrage, vis-à-vis the enlarged-prostate trickle that they'd been doling for years prior? What about the big promises made of earth shattering revelations that were never made good? I've been suspicious of Wikileaks from day one and do not trust them to the door, yet the promise they hold out like so much bait should not be ignored on the thin chance that the information they are releasing is not a raft of made-up nonsense.

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

If this is old hat, then please forgive my late arrival. But if this is in fact relevant, I suggest as many start downloading as possible.
    You may be right that Wikileaks has been captured (perhaps that is why they finally decided to swing the axe on Assange). However, it only makes sense that Assange would not drop the whole trove and, in fact, would have withheld a few of the best nuggets as "insurance". When dealing with these particular snakes, this is just commonsense. Snowden also did the same. I see no wrong in it, because the facts they did reveal already forced massive changes in the practices of The Powers That Think They Be.

I'm sure many will be digging through this (I won't, I have other, higher demands on my time), so we will shortly find out just how significant this is. Never underestimate the Deep State but also keep in mind that they are arrogant beyond all human imagination, literally drunk on power. Pride cometh before a fall...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

IIRC, they said if anything happened to Assange they would do a dump. They had that court decision to hand him over to the US, and then Assange had another stroke...

Mass interception of entire populations is not only a reality, it is a secret new industry spanning 25 countries.

It sounds like something out of Hollywood, but as of today, mass interception systems, built by Western intelligence contractors, including for ’political opponents’ are a reality. Today WikiLeaks began releasing a database of hundreds of documents from as many as 160 intelligence contractors in the mass surveillance industry. Working with Bugged Planet and Privacy International, as well as media organizations form six countries – ARD in Germany, The Bureau of Investigative Journalism in the UK, The Hindu in India, L’Espresso in Italy, OWNI in France and the Washington Post in the U.S. Wikileaks is shining a light on this secret industry that has boomed since September 11, 2001 and is worth billions of dollars per year. WikiLeaks has released 287 documents today, but the Spy Files project is ongoing and further information will be released this week and into next year.

International surveillance companies are based in the more technologically sophisticated countries, and they sell their technology on to every country of the world. This industry is, in practice, unregulated. Intelligence agencies, military forces and police authorities are able to silently, and on mass, and secretly intercept calls and take over computers without the help or knowledge of the telecommunication providers. Users’ physical location can be tracked if they are carrying a mobile phone, even if it is only on standby.

But the WikiLeaks Spy Files are more than just about ’good Western countries’ exporting to ’bad developing world countries’. Western companies are also selling a vast range of mass surveillance equipment to Western intelligence agencies. In traditional spy stories, intelligence agencies like MI5 bug the phone of one or two people of interest. In the last ten years systems for indiscriminate, mass surveillance have become the norm. Intelligence companies such as VASTech secretly sell equipment to permanently record the phone calls of entire nations. Others record the location of every mobile phone in a city, down to 50 meters. Systems to infect every Facebook user, or smart-phone owner of an entire population group are on the intelligence market.

Selling Surveillance to Dictators....

More: https://olisa.tv/45658-2/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If Assange can please bring down our entire corrupt government with everything he has, that'd be great.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Had a quick look, mostly seems old material, unclassified... After 15 mins of opening some random things that sound like they could be interesting I have not found anything classified or the like.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    You may be right that Wikileaks has been captured (perhaps that is why they finally decided to swing the axe on Assange). However, it only makes sense that Assange would not drop the whole trove and, in fact, would have withheld a few of the best nuggets as "insurance". When dealing with these particular snakes, this is just commonsense. Snowden also did the same. I see no wrong in it, because the facts they did reveal already forced massive changes in the practices of The Powers That Think They Be.

I'm sure many will be digging through this (I won't, I have other, higher demands on my time), so we will shortly find out just how significant this is. Never underestimate the Deep State but also keep in mind that they are arrogant beyond all human imagination, literally drunk on power. Pride cometh before a fall...
    Your points are well taken, and I don't mean to suggest they should have dumped everything all at once. But the trickle of info seems a mite too miserly, but perhaps my judgment on such matters is flawed. But the promises of sea-change initiating revelations definitely did not come to fruition even once, to my knowledge. How can one trust a source that promises the stars and fails to deliver? It may also be the case that I'm too paranoid, but where these sorts of things are concerned I trust nobody.

If anything released by Wikileaks were in fact a serious threat to Theire positions and standings, I'm thinking that nobody working at/for Wikileaks would be breathing these days, or they'd all be in prison cells on various charges. Inconvenient revelations are not the same at those that threaten. So some stuff you'd rather not have the world know is made public. Consider the wild and bald-faced chicanery at which "the state" gets caught and nothing befalls the agents of corruption. Theye can do nearly anything they want and the cow-eyed Meaner makes no alteration to his usual posture of drooling on himself. Theye could take and I suspect very much would take decisive steps to summarily destroy anyone who stood in the way of their security. And what if the information in question was intended for public consumption?

Too many loose ends in all of this.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If Assange can please bring down our entire corrupt government with everything he has, that'd be great.
    Don't hold your breath. Were it so, there'd be lots of earth scorched, pursuant to the burning of witches. Consider that we engaged in a twenty year long war for the sake of cash and perhaps political perks, using as pretext the phony baloney "official story" of 9/11 and Theye got away with it 100%, in spite of legions of people who refuse to give up on the truth to this day. Theye hold all the cards, mainly because the rest of us are too retarded and corrupted to do what needs doing.

Quote Originally Posted by osan
    Theye hold all the cards, mainly because the rest of us are too retarded and corrupted to do what needs doing
    It would take a highly corodanated military opperation to do the job right to minimize innocent loss of life. I am sure that the people who are responcible for 911 are not just walking around town with no protection. The only good thing about it is that they can't walk around because I am sure they are under constant threat.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your points are well taken, and I don't mean to suggest they should have dumped everything all at once. But the trickle of info seems a mite too miserly, but perhaps my judgment on such matters is flawed. But the promises of sea-change initiating revelations definitely did not come to fruition even once, to my knowledge. How can one trust a source that promises the stars and fails to deliver? It may also be the case that I'm too paranoid, but where these sorts of things are concerned I trust nobody.

If anything released by Wikileaks were in fact a serious threat to Theire positions and standings, I'm thinking that nobody working at/for Wikileaks would be breathing these days, or they'd all be in prison cells on various charges. Inconvenient revelations are not the same at those that threaten. So some stuff you'd rather not have the world know is made public. Consider the wild and bald-faced chicanery at which "the state" gets caught and nothing befalls the agents of corruption. Theye can do nearly anything they want and the cow-eyed Meaner makes no alteration to his usual posture of drooling on himself. Theye could take and I suspect very much would take decisive steps to summarily destroy anyone who stood in the way of their security. And what if the information in question was intended for public consumption?

Too many loose ends in all of this.
    In my view, the game being played with all of this dirt is actually a symbolical picture (in material affairs) of the coming end of the Age, where the demonic beings that have been imprisoning humanity through the con-game of "We know what you've been up to" will be forced to start shuffling their own affairs around to try to hide what they have really been up to. The gears of divine justice turn slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine. "I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak" (Matthew 12:36)

I would have to open old hard drives to see if the Files were open yet.

I downloaded the Failsafe.. but it is on a stored hard drive.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

So, Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online.

Yep.

Everything from Hillary Clinton’s emails, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs’ HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syri a, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic… Happy Digging!

Here you go, please read and pass it on…

Index file:

file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbclid=IwAR2U_Evqah_Qy2wxNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIf QuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI

Send to everyone you can as fast as you can.
    https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...ive-data-dump/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    In my view, the game being played with all of this dirt is actually a symbolical picture (in material affairs) of the coming end of the Age, where the demonic beings that have been imprisoning humanity through the con-game of "We know what you've been up to" will be forced to start shuffling their own affairs around to try to hide what they have really been up to. The gears of divine justice turn slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine. "I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak" (Matthew 12:36)
    I have neither that brand of faith, nor knowledge of such things, but I will say that I hope what you believe turns out to be so. I cannot claim boyscout status, but I have an unusually keen sense of justice.
    Last edited by osan; 12-17-2021 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    It would take a highly corodanated military opperation to do the job right to minimize innocent loss of life. I am sure that the people who are responcible for 911 are not just walking around town with no protection. The only good thing about it is that they can't walk around because I am sure they are under constant threat.
    I don't know what threat level exists for them, but if it is high, they don't go out at all. No personal security on the planet will protect them from 168 grain slugs coming at them from 1000 yards away.

I have neither that brand of faith, nor knowledge of such things, but I will say that I hope what you believe turns out to be so. I cannot claim boycott status, but I have an unusually keen sense of justice.
    Very good -- your sense of justice is a little reflection of the much larger divine sense of justice. "It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." (Hebrews 10:31) It is certainly the case!

Don't hold your breath. Were it so, there'd be lots of earth scorched, pursuant to the burning of witches. Consider that we engaged in a twenty year long war for the sake of cash and perhaps political perks, using as pretext the phony baloney "official story" of 9/11 and Theye got away with it 100%, in spite of legions of people who refuse to give up on the truth to this day. Theye hold all the cards, mainly because the rest of us are too retarded and corrupted to do what needs doing.
    All that is left of the truth, now, is a sigh.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.