Thread: All these reports are making me so stressed!

All these reports are making me so stressed!

The vaccines, increased cases, new variants... it's crazy! When will all this end? Recently, I've been having anxiety attacks especially every time I need to go out. Am I going crazy or what? I have already handles this well for the past couples of month and now I'm losing it again. It's like I'm all depressed and losing hope that we'd get our life back. Is this really the new world we have to live in?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by alivecream View Post
    The vaccines, increased cases, new variants... it's crazy! When will all this end? Recently, I've been having anxiety attacks especially every time I need to go out. Am I going crazy or what? I have already handles this well for the past couples of month and now I'm losing it again. It's like I'm all depressed and losing hope that we'd get our life back. Is this really the new world we have to live in?
    Have you not heard the good news?
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Is this anxiety due to the reality that you see around you, or is this from what the media tells you is reality? Outside of what the news says, life is pretty awesome if you actually live it.

You'll go just as crazy as you let the MSM drive you. And letting them stress you out just makes you more susceptible to the chest cold they do carry on about, and a few dozen things they ignore.

Tune out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The vaccines, increased cases, new variants... it's crazy! When will all this end?
    It'll end the moment you turn off the Tee-Vee.

- You're not alone
    - Keep hanging in there
    - There's more going on than meets the eye
    - Are you a believer? Turn to the Word. If not, then seek God, he will be found by those who seek him.

Try not to think in terms of "getting your life back." This is exactly what the globalist psychopaths want... they want to hold us hostage to what is already ours, by birthright. Rather, I choose to think of them as a gigantic, invisible space-toddler with the power to smash all his toys whenever he is angry. Sure, you can placate him with some candy or by jumping around like a maniac out of fear and anxiety but, very quickly, the candy is gone and you run out of energy, and he becomes angry all over again. Instead, we must realize that we (the people) are the adults in the room and it is up to us to put our foot down and stop putting up with the emotional extortion. We don't control when this will end any more than a parent controls when their toddler's temper tantrum will end. However, we do control our own state-of-mind/heart, and we need to maintain a calm composure even in the face of this, the most outrageous temper-tantrum ever thrown in the history of mankind. As soon as you give into the extortion, you are giving the toddler his way, and he will only learn to do more of what worked in the past... throwing fits and smashing his toys to get what he wants.

They're not our masters. Stop surrendering to them before the battle has even been fought by giving them that honor in your own mind. No matter how many chains they wrap us in, no matter how many whips they beat us with, they cannot change reality, and reality is that they are not our masters!
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

It’s easy to get stressed out when one has what might be called a reactive posture towards the world. Set off on a path for a healthy and happy life and be proactive instead of reactive. Easier said than done, but a lot of stress management comes down to this.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    ^^THIS^^

and maybe some CBD product along with losing yourself in a new hobby or activity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It ends when we end it. Not one second before.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I have relatives like this. Hiding in their homes not going out for almost two years now. It's no way to live. Just move on with your life and forget about it. Stop looking at the news and TV.

No vax/ no mask/ no worries is how I live. I'm not crazy and don't doubt the virus is real. But I refuse to live in fear.

Yes

I recommend Cannabis for stress,, as well as a relationship with your Creator.

this world sucks.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    This^

But anger at government and media is legit.
    >_<

Hey all! Thanks for all your responses. I'm sorry I overreacted a bit.. or a lot. I guess it just got to me. I'm beginning to lose my patience. I just want to get rid of this virus. But I guess, you're all right. It's time to turn off the TV, as most of what they're saying is BS. I know that and it got to me. I guess for a moment there, I'm an i*.

Hey all! Thanks for all your responses. I'm sorry I overreacted a bit.. or a lot. I guess it just got to me. I'm beginning to lose my patience. I just want to get rid of this virus. But I guess, you're all right. It's time to turn off the TV, as most of what they're saying is BS. I know that and it got to me. I guess for a moment there, I'm an i*.
    It is easy to do. A few years ago the news would spin things or take something out of context. Now they flat out lie. I watch the news simply to know how crazy people will be due to what they are worrying about.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    What's the good news?

Quote Originally Posted by classtaco View Post
    What's the good news?
    The good news is that Jesus was crucified for our sins, buried and rose again to life on the third day, conquering death. He ascended to the right hand of the Father, and he is ushering in the Kingdom of God on earth, soon to return and judge the living and the dead, destroying death and hell forever for all who are being saved, and casting out all who are perishing into eternal destruction. He will create the world anew (as it once was in the Garden of Eden) and those who believe in him will live forever, sharing in eternal life made possible by Jesus' conquest of death. In other words, the cares and concerns of this world are temporary and will soon be superseded by true life (life as we were meant to live it), for those who believe.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The good news is that Jesus was crucified for our sins, buried and rose again to life on the third day, conquering death. He ascended to the right hand of the Father, and he is ushering in the Kingdom of God on earth, soon to return and judge the living and the dead, destroying death and hell forever for all who are being saved, and casting out all who are perishing into eternal destruction. He will create the world anew (as it once was in the Garden of Eden) and those who believe in him will live forever, sharing in eternal life made possible by Jesus' conquest of death. In other words, the cares and concerns of this world are temporary and will soon be superseded by true life (life as we were meant to live it), for those who believe.
    Will we see Armageddon soon? Certainly hope we will.

Sure could use a vacation, from this stupid $#@!.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Will we see Armageddon soon? Certainly hope we will.

Sure could use a vacation, from this stupid $#@!.
    Let's hope it's very soon! Too often, the end of the Age is presented as something that everyone (including believers) should dread. The first stage to becoming sober is a hangover. The "party" must end and will end. The sooner, the better. The present madness is absolutely intolerable...

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Is this anxiety due to the reality that you see around you, or is this from what the media tells you is reality? Outside of what the news says, life is pretty awesome if you actually live it.
    💯
    People need to
    Be wary of the “alternate news” as well. Guys like AlexJones and Toe (intentional) Roganare just there to fear mongering offer no solutions.
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

World Bank documents say the covid exercise will run through the end of 2024. Get used to it. Become an observer of, not a participant in, the stress and hysteria and irrationality of society, as best as you can. Being an observer, instead of a participant, makes it easier to navigate your way through this nonsense and not lose your mind. This is a giant social engineering agenda based on fear and money printing. Scared and stressed animals (people) do not make wise decisions. Be prepared mentally, physically and spiritually for anything to happen. That way, when/if it does, it doesn't catch you by surprise, therefore you can still rationally navigate your way through it.

eta: @RJB's comment about watching the news to anticipate how everyone else will react is solid. Be an observer instead of a participant. At least as much as possible these days.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-31-2021 at 10:09 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    What good news?

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    It’s easy to get stressed out when one has what might be called a reactive posture towards the world. Set off on a path for a healthy and happy life and be proactive instead of reactive. Easier said than done, but a lot of stress management comes down to this.
    Sounds like a great advice, how do I do that?

Stop worrying about the cold. A severe chest cold is, at the end of the day, a cold. Skip the vax. Eat right. Drink orange juice, lemonade, get your vitamin C daily. If you feel chest congestion coming on, eat chicken soup, and don't lie flat. This cold hasn't killed anyone. Complications can kill, specifically pneumonia, but pneumonia is easy to prevent. If you have congestion, don't lie down. Pneumonia is liquid in the lungs, and it cannot gather in your lungs unless your body is horizontal.

The news is chock full of lies and boogity boogity scare tactics. The media has never before been so dishonest in my lifetime. They no longer just distort. They lie. They'll tell you this thing doesn't respond to traditional cold treatments. It's a lie. The media--you remember the media lying about Ron Paul, right?--the media has degenerated into a gaggle of used car salesmen selling an experimental jab that doesn't even fit the real definition of "vaccine".

Proactive. Vitamin C. Stay healthy, so your immune system's ready to fight. In case of chest congestion, sit up. Proactive.

That's for the cold going around. And the deliberate trashing of the economy? Earn what you can while you can, save what you can, keep it in something that will hold its value better than the shrinking currency.

The cold will find you, or it won't. If you get it, the average says you have 99.7% odds, and I say if you don't lie flat with chest congestion, your odds are 100%. Stress, on the other hand, can kill you. Stressing over the cold is more likely to kill you than the cold.

These are facts. They really are.

Chill, man. Take all the precautions you can, and enjoy the circus.

Why not?

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-06-2021 at 05:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

May I suggest,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by orafi View Post

People need to
    Be wary of the “alternate news” as well. Guys like AlexJones and Toe (intentional) Roganare just there to fear mongering offer no solutions.
    As much as a person might dislike who someone is, an intelligent person can and should decide the credibility of the story not just dismiss it because of the person or agency presenting it. My guess is Alex Jones has been right more than once. He was the first person to get canceled. If you want to know what is really happening with COVID and want the best most concise presentation, @donnay started this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...s-Fake-Science
    If you are going to watch anything about COVID, I would definitely recommend watching this!

What good news?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post7056277
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6