Page 174 of 220 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,220 of 6572

Thread: What are you listening to?

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For those not familiar with the 1972 triple vinyl album that these songs are picked from, what it was, was essentially an open jam session with some of the biggest names ever in bluegrass/country/gospel and even rock, bridging generations with some of the best renditions ever recorded of these songs, in a "raw" format.

If you are a fan in any way of any of these musicians or music, this album is required listening.

https://www.amazon.com/Nitty-Gritty-...s%2C177&sr=8-1

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Tango to Evora

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Probably the sexiest performances I have ever seen. The passion in this Lady is off the rails...

Ana Vidovic:

Last edited by ATruepatriot; 04-14-2019 at 11:12 AM.

Going to see Jimmy (again) next week and a week after that, I'm headed to the Redneck Rivera for a week of R&R.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Going to see Jimmy (again) next week and a week after that, I'm headed to the Redneck Rivera for a week of R&R.

He is still around? lol

Just ribbing a bit.

I remember when he was about the only thing on radio. My wife and I would go if he came around.

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    Probably the sexiest performances I have ever seen. The passion in this Lady is off the rails...

Ana Vidovic:

"The Patriarch"

Very good... Did you happen to notice what they both had in common?

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    Very good... Did you happen to notice what they both had in common?
    I did but we might not be talking about the same thing..
    "The Patriarch"

I did but we might not be talking about the same thing..
    Lol... Their nails, only women players can get away with long nails on one hand and none on the other like that. Men usually have to use finger picks rather than be caught like that.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

AC/DC - Shoot To Thrill (Iron Man 2 Version)

Has anyone listened to Roger Water's album that came out last year? Is This The Life You Really Want.

Deja Vu
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Caribbean Blue - Enya

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Guns and Roses Ukelele Style

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Video is better to watch with sound than just listen...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge