Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump says Ivanka would be hard to beat for president

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL

She has shown strong success in business like MAGA at much younger age, she was also on MAGA reality TV show Apprentice, is current senior White House advisor (that MAGA never was) and has shown strong laedserhip on both domestic and foreign policy issues.
    Are you suggesting MAGA does not really see her as qualified to be POTUS at some point in future?

Even one the three Foxnews guests who was skeptical about this MAGA statement said "only Trumpers would support" her Presidential run. Have to say, sometimes you don't come across has a hardcore Trumper despite being a very prolific MAGA defender here.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

She has shown strong success in business like MAGA at much younger age, she was also on MAGA reality TV show Apprentice, is current senior White House advisor (that MAGA never was) and has shown strong laedserhip in both domestic and foreign policy issues.
    Are you suggesting MAGA does not really see her as qualified to be POTUS at some point in future?
    I'm suggesting that this is not any more serious than the suggestion that she would be made president of the World Bank.

It is a distraction from Don Jr.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm suggesting that this is not any more serious than the suggestion that she would be made president of the World Bank.

It is a distraction from Don Jr.
    So if I'm reading your view correctly, following statement is fakenews that MAGA & Foxnews are pushing (to create a distraction for Presidential run of Don Jr.):

Trump says Ivanka would be hard to beat for president

Amirite?

So if I'm reading your view correctly, following statement is fakenews that MAGA & Foxnews are pushing (to create a distraction for Presidential run of Don Jr.):

Amirite?

Yes.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Coup against President Trump confirmed.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 04-14-2019 at 11:19 PM.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

dAAAWWWWWWHHHH

What good daddy couldn't say that about his daughter?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Even one the three Foxnews guests who was skeptical about this MAGA statement said "only Trumpers would support" her Presidential run. Have to say, sometimes you don't come across has a hardcore Trumper despite being a very prolific MAGA defender here.
    I'm not a "hardcore Trumper", he is simply the best thing we have right now and he is the least of all possible goods as opposed to a lesser evil.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ivanka is a hardcore liberal.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The Trumpeteers would zealously support her, no matter what her platform was. And in addition to their support, she would probably have the establishment, banks, deep state, and the MIC behind her. And there's a segment of the electorate who would see her being a woman as an advantage. Trump may well be right. She would be a formidable candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    For the Trumpeteers, that's just a head fake. And the more outwardly liberal she is, the more they'll admire her shrewdness in concealing her secret agreement with whatever they want her to secretly support.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    dAAAWWWWWWHHHH

SO, IF BILL CLINTON OR OBAMA SAY THAT ABOUT THEIR DAUGHTERS, YOU'D BE OK WITH IT- AMIRITE?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    SO, IF BILL CLINTON OR OBAMA SAY THAT ABOUT THEIR DAUGHTERS, YOU'D BE OK WITH IT- AMIRITE?
    You have such horrible reading comprehension.

Why in the world do you think Bill Clinton or Obama are good fathers??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

She has shown strong success in business like MAGA at much younger age, she was also on MAGA reality TV show Apprentice, is current senior White House advisor (that MAGA never was) and has shown strong laedserhip on both domestic and foreign policy issues.

Plus she's like super hot
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But their daughters are ugly.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

You have such horrible reading comprehension.

Why in the world do you think Bill Clinton or Obama are good fathers??
    It's YOU with horrible reading comprehension.

And where is it proven that Trump is a better father? Plus I didn't see either of them put their family on the WH staff- which is really not ethical.

You also know damn well that if Clinton or Obama had said this you'd be having a fit.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    But their daughters are ugly.
    Clinton maybe- but not Obamas:

There is no spoon.

Chelsea Clinton is not ugly, its not brautiful and ugly there is a lot of grey area in there. Maybe if she got all the surgeries Ivanka got she would look more beautiful but ugly she is NOT.

And I say this knowing that a big part of beauty is subjective i.e. in the eye of the beholder

-rep keep that filth out of this thread
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Trump quotes on his daughter: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7353876.html

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”
    On The Howard Stern Show, 2003

Donald Trump bragged about his then-22-year-old daughter’s body, saying: “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. “My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”
    On The Howard Stern Show, 2004

Mr Trump replies in the affirmative when host Howard Stern asks him if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass”.

Trump: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.
    When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”
    Rolling Stone interview, September 2015

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”
    On the Dr Oz show, September 2016

The Republican was discussing long-awaited details about his health, and was joined on stage for the pre-record by Ivanka. After they kissed, the host commented: “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.”

According to several studio witnesses, Mr Trump replied that he kisses Ivanka “with every chance [he] gets”. The comment was apparently edited out of the final cut of the show when it went to air.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-15-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I don't care how hot your daughter is, there is something really wrong with a father lusting after his own daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    -rep keep that filth out of this thread
    LOL
    There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Chelsea Clinton is not ugly, its not brautiful and ugly there is a lot of grey area in there. Maybe if she got all the surgeries Ivanka got she would look more beautiful but ugly she is NOT.

And I say this knowing that a big part of beauty is subjective i.e. in the eye of the beholder
    I totally agree.
    There is no spoon.

Assuming MAGA statement is not fakenews and she could win someday in future following Bush dynasty example, on pros side there would be additional bonus milestones as she could be the first Jewish President of US on top of being the first woman POTUS. These two plus points could futher enrgize MAGA base and she could get lot of crossover support from Dems & their donors.

Amirite?
    Yes.
    Ok, in that case let's join in calling on MAGA and Foxnews to stop pushing fakenews.

On a related, if you don't consider Ivanka as a compelling candidate, doesn't Kushner seem far more experienced and well versed in politics than Don Jr, why not him instead of Don Jr who is sitting on sidelines when America needs as many people as possible to serve and put America-First?
    Kushner already has accumulated tremenedous foreign policy/mideast battles expoure also working directly with MAGA, same can't be said about Don Jr or Barron Trump or any other Trump for that matter. MAGA having recognized his abilities has wisely given Kushner charge of bringing Peace to mideast, leading US policies with Israel, Palestine, Saudi, Qatar blockade, Mexico NAFTA etc and he has won prestigious awards already abroad.

Mexico promised Jared Kushner, 37, the same honor it gave Nelson Mandela

By Ana Campoy November 28, 2018

Chris Christie: There Is No One With More Influence Over Trump Than Jared Kushner
    January 29, 2019
    https://www.npr.org/2019/01/29/68938...-jared-kushner

New book claims Kushner pushed Trump to fire James Comey

Kushner Is Said to Have Ordered Flynn to Contact Russia

dAAAWWWWWWHHHH

By the same token, what good father-in-law does not say great things about his son-in-law... and gets them great privileges to put America First?

Trump frequently singles him out Kushner for praise, sometimes even summoning him to center stage at a rally, despite Kushner’s obvious embarrassment.
    “Honestly, Jared is a very successful real estate person, but I actually think he likes politics more than he likes real estate,” Trump said at a victory rally last month. “But he’s very good at politics.”
    Worry at NSA that Kushner gave away the store to Israel
    April 3, 2018 by Wayne Madsen
    There are increasing worries that Donald Trump’s special adviser and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, specifically requested Top Secret intelligence files to pass gleaned information to Israeli intelligence.

What good father doesn't send her daughter to lead important foreign policy missions?

President pressured staff to grant security clearance to Ivanka Trump

Wed March 6, 2019 Washington (CNN)
    President Donald Trump pressured his then-chief of staff John Kelly and White House counsel Don McGahn to grant his daughter and senior adviser Ivanka Trump a security clearance against their recommendations, three people familiar with the matter told CNN.
    The President's crusade to grant clearances to his daughter and her husband, Jared Kushner, rankled West Wing officials.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/05/polit...ure/index.html

Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’

Related

Ivanka Trump being prepared to be future leader of GOP?

Ivanka Trump exits White House conference call after questions on Chinese trademarks

Speculation That Trump May Pick Ivanka As VP

Ok, in that case let's join in calling on MAGA and Foxnews to stop pushing fakenews.
    When MAGA does it, it's not fake news, it's a head fake.

It's YOU with horrible reading comprehension.

And where is it proven that Trump is a better father? Plus I didn't see either of them put their family on the WH staff- which is really not ethical.

You also know damn well that if Clinton or Obama had said this you'd be having a fit.
    Trump is an excellent father because only excellent fathers talk about banging their own daughters

Don't blame me I voted for Kelley Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Perhaps but to be fair, she's tad bit less liberal than Donald was for many decades. If she's anything like MAGA, with the right opportunity and inducements, there is no reason to believe she can't evolve also like her political mentor and current boss and transition from a liberal NY Republican to GOP Messiah 2.0.
    Things can change quicklly in politics. At her age, Hillary Clinton used to be a Republican. MAGA's current top neoconservative funder used to fund Democrats in the past.

"As he (Trump) launched his campaign, the conservative National Review reported that he was a registered Democrat from 2001 to 2009 and praised a Canadian-style universal health care system. Party affiliation in the United States is usually changed by ticking a box while registering to vote and doesn't imply any financial contribution. However Trump has also shown a willingness to contribute considerable sums to Democratic causes - including Hillary Clinton's campaign for Senate in 2002."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast