Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NSA Whistleblower Reveals To Tucker Carlson That Biden Admin Spying On His Communications

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Noone thinks Fox is going down. Fox is part of the establishment and has been overrun by leftists and is no different than CNN or any other msm news company. They aren't going anywhere.

Tucker, however, is $#@!ed. He may be a golden goose, but he's starting to be a very expensive golden goose. At some point probably soon they will toss him for being too much trouble than he's worth.
    I agree. Cost and/or if they lose advertisers. Otherwise he is one of them simply playing the role of a populist since the market is there. I suspect he will eventually try to herd people accordingly.

Memories are short, a decade ago people looked at Beck like they did Tucker, like he came around. His ratings were incredible despite being on at 5pm. Look what happened.

I saw Beck on TV and never liked him until he changed and had that 5pm show. Did not trust him but after awhile thought he had come around. He told us everything we wanted hear. Sound familiar.
    Last edited by kahless; 06-29-2021 at 06:34 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tucker on NSA surveillance claim: 'No denial' from White House; agency response 'infuriatingly dishonest'
    'Did the Biden administration read my emails? NSA officials refuse to say,' Carlson said

By Charles Creitz
    June 29, 2021

"Tucker Carlson Tonight" host Tucker Carlson offered an update Tuesday after reporting Monday that a National Security Agency (NSA) whistleblower contacted him and disclosed that the agency – which conducts surveillance on foreign targets – had accessed some of his personal emails.

Carlson said the whistleblower was able to identify contents of the messages known only to the host and the recipient of them – which he said are germane to a pressing story the program is working on, alleging that the agency "is planning to leak them in an attempt to take this show off the air."

On Tuesday's program, Carlson pointed to a statement put out by the NSA moments before airtime and recounted several tense phone calls with the agency – as the program attempted to get ahold of the NSA director, Gen. Paul Nakasone.

In a statement tweeted at 8 PM ET, the agency denied Carlson's claim it was monitoring his electronic communications or trying to force "Tucker Carlson Tonight" off the air.

"Tucker Carlson has never been an intelligence target of the Agency and the NSA has never had any plans to try to take his program off the air," the statement read in part. "NSA has a foreign intelligence mission. We target foreign powers to generate insights on foreign activities that could harm the United States. With limited exceptions (e.g. an emergency), NSA may not target a US citizen without a court order that explicitly authorizes the targeting."

However, Carlson said the statement did not directly address what he was asking when his team attempted to get an answer from Nakasone.

"Last night on this show we made a very straightforward claim: NSA has read my private emails without my permission. Period. Tonight’s statement does not deny that," Carlson said.

read more:
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker...al-white-house

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If you cannot "get behind" that, then, well, what's the point?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

If you cannot "get behind" that, then, well, what's the point?
    I do not believe we have anyone here that supports spying on private communications.

I wonder from the NSA statement not denying it but saying he was not targeted is like what I was referring to earlier. Something like they legally cast a wide net and picked up his communications which they are not supposed to look at. But you know an organization that size someone is going to abuse it.

The problem with this reporting is the viewers take away is that this is a disturbing but rare event. Not the fact you have zero privacy from any law enforcement agency and the information is being used for political and/or financial self interests.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Or should we be in favor of the NSA shutting him down because of "purity" violations.
    Why would they want to shut down as he makes gullible fools believe in the left-right Hegelian dialectic?!?

Carlson caused a kerfluffle at the Rally For The Republic, back in 2008, when Jesse Ventura spoke about 9/11 and the real culprits there, because he thought it was bull$#@!.
    You could be right that 13 years ago he was still interesting...

I'm curious, what has Carlson lied about, specifically?
    I don't watch much propaganda on the TV, so am certainly no "expert" on what stories Carlson spins. He wouldn't be one of the most watched media personalities if he wasn't a complete liar.
    In general he lied about Donald Trump draining the swamp or making great again, or whatever to keep us interested in politrics - your vote for the democrook-republicon party will really save us...

He also "forgot" to tell us that we are all systematically watched on/through the internet and cell phones, which makes the value of this "news" (did he present "evidence") about zero...

Rupert Murdoch, owner/controller of FOX, the good friend of Donald Trump, Jared Kushner, and court Jew Lord Jacob Rothschild.
    His ex-wife, the Chinese-born Wendi Deng, is even closer to Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

They're gonna still be lecturing us about how "left" and "right" does not exist, while they line us up for the firing squad.

At which point I'll kindly ask them to STFU so the firing squad can get on with their business.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

They're gonna still be lecturing us about how "left" and "right" does not exist, while they line us up for the firing squad.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    +1
    Just noticed he left out the keyword "elites". Of course there is are left and right believers in the lower classes. Not so much among the ruling class or those actors on these news channels playing a social engineering role.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    There is no left or right when it comes to the elites and I am including the personalities at these channels as part of that club that pretend otherwise.
    When I first started posting here there were many that held the same belief about the news media. Not so much now. The right is always looking for a TV or radio personality to save them. That is not going to happen, they are typically not on your side despite them telling you what you want to hear.

Tucker: "The War on Terror has pivoted in its aims."

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The entity which presents a clear and present danger to the Constitution , our freedoms and our economy is the illegitimate, demented, woke Biden Administration.

Don't be fooled , it is NOT China or Russia.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

All white people are now terrorists. Terroists are foreign combatants. So the NSA is authorized to spy on Tucker without a warrant.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bill of rights? Oh sorry, they used all of their copies for toilet paper.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    When I first started posting here there were many that held the same belief about the news media. Not so much now. The right is always looking for a TV or radio personality to save them. That is not going to happen, they are typically not on your side despite them telling you what you want to hear.
    If Tucker didn't exist, I think it's likely I'd have come to the same conclusion that the left has gone completely off the rails. I learn more about what I don't like about the left from the left themselves, rather than someone on the right "telling me what I want to hear."

But you're right about the elites.

Leftist elites control both parties.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Yeah, of course they are.

One president pushes an expansion of power and he's supported by his "team"

The next president from the other "team" normalizes that expansion of power

Repeat forever.

Give me a comparable example instead of your red herrings.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    All white people are now terrorists. Terroists are foreign combatants. So the NSA is authorized to spy on Tucker without a warrant.
    Indeed,

The motherf*ckers spied on Ross Ulbricht and disclosed the data to the DEA - now he is in jail for life.

Unbelievable
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Give me a comparable example instead of your red herrings.
    That is NOT a red herring. @TheCount is right on.

Snowdon.....Assange...... Manning..... etc, etc, etc....been going on for years.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That is NOT a red herring. @TheCount is right on.
    TheCount is a paid troll and you know it.

He'll cut your throat just like he would a Trump supporter.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

TheCount is a paid troll and you know it.

He'll cut your throat just like he would a Trump supporter.
    Not my POV- & if he really was a paid-troll, why do you bring him back to the top continually?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Not my POV- & if he really was a paid-troll, why do you bring him back to the top continually?

You don't think he's paid?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You don't think he's paid?
    You're trolling. Are you paid?

You seriously doubt what the man said? LBJ didn't get Democratic support for the invasive welfare state? Nixon didn't get Republican support for the War on Drugs? Reagan didn't get all those "Constitution loving Republicans" supporting asset forfeiture?

How many examples do you need before you can admit that even the person you love to stalk and harass wasn't lying when he said a cloudless sky is generally blue?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    How many examples do you need....
    It's more like how many examples you need before marxists like TheCount come to cut your throat.

It's more like how many examples you need before marxists like TheCount come to cut your throat.
    Republican fascists like certain people I won't name will cut my throat just as fast.

And you damned well know it.

Almost happened more than once when I said, yer either with the PATRIOT Act or yer with the Constitution.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-02-2021 at 09:42 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Republican fascists like certain people I won't name will cut my throat just as fast.
    Why won't you name them?

Why won't you name them?
    I don't know your name. All I know is people like you will call free thinkers Democrats and Marxists just as fast as the useful idiots on the other side will call the exact same free thinkers Republicans and Nazis. After four decades as a libertarian, it's still sad, and no longer funny.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-02-2021 at 09:47 AM.

I don't know your name.
    LOL. In another time, you would take the side of the marxists, and the marxists would dispose of you right after they used you.

LOL. In another time, you would take the side of the marxists, and the marxists would dispose of you right after they used you.
    What do you really think the fascists you did join are going to do with you?

What do you really think the fascists you did join are going to do with you?
    There are paid trolls trying to ruin this site and you won't acknowledge it. You're hopeless.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are paid trolls trying to ruin this site and you won't acknowledge it. You're hopeless.
    I am acknowledging it. I'm just refuting the spin that you're all spouting left BS, and none of you are spouting right BS.

I am acknowledging it.
    You acknowledge what? That TheCount, Sonny Tufts, Influenza, ZippyJuan, Sam I Am, etc. are paid to post here?

You acknowledge what? That TheCount, Sonny Tufts, Influenza, ZippyJuan, Sam I Am, etc. are paid to post here?
    Excuse me?

I only intimated that you may be paid to post your intentionally divisive, utterly content-free drivel here.

Your $#@! did not come out of my mouth.

Why? Do you think this thread needs to be derailed? Is this an effort to distract from the crimes of the NSA? Is there something to be gained from goading me into saying something stupid like, "People who have been banned for years are [present tense] being paid to post here"?

Is this an effort to distract from the crimes of the NSA?
    More lulz. You can't do anything about the NSA, but you can sure do something about the paid trolls right here. But instead of being a team player, you have to show everyone your smarts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast