Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FSP & Age of Consent - split thread

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    WTF is an "MMA gym?

Is that some kind of tuff-guy hangout where ya'll penis gaze in the showers?

Real men work, they don't work out, real men don't profess to want to cripple others for their ideas or thoughts, real men do take care of business when children are messed with and.............Real men don't cry to government to handle things in their stead.
    Lol hankrichter, the new RPF tough guy.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Folks who waste precious time picking up chunks of metal only to put them back in the same place baffle me......

Almost as much as those who run when nothing is chasing them.....

It must be some malady associated with the unproductive lifestyle so many live today....

I'm exhausted by the end of the day, at my age schlepping around 90# sheets of plywood or 8/4 oak tends to kick my ass after 8-10 hours.......

Quote Originally Posted by hankrichter12 View Post
    You guys always have to go into hysterics, OK, fine, take the federal govt out of it, me personally, with no fear of govt retribution, I, no joke, would cut off this (mod edit of graphically detailed coercion), he is free to go live his life as he sees fit after that, so, absent, the state, that would be Ian's fate if guys like me were free to do as we please.

There are pricks on these boards - not saying you, not quite sure your angle just yet - who have mentioned they are open to the idea of 14yr olds with 30yr olds, I would treat them the same as Ian.

Now, I know the internet is full of "keyboard warriors" but I will happily give anyone the address to my MMA gym if they want to come call my bluff, even at 40 I'm sure I could still whoop most people out there, and my town is certainly pretty "old school", we have men out here who still believe men should be "masculine" and I can assure you a guy who says 14yr old sex is acceptable, or that a 6yr old can consent will not have a pleasant day here.

So, I'd say for these sick freaks, many of whom are libertarian and hate the state, they should be thanking their lucky stars for the state, because I cannot think of any private property society that would tolerate their sick deviant mentalities for a second.

It's kinda funny seeing people on here advocate for "free societies" when fact of the matter is, without state protection 90% of what they do end up with them swinging from a tree.

Oh boy. You go away to get some shut eye and guys like you start bulldozing around like mad elephants.

Now you're telling me how to raise my own son with your tiny-minded values? But it's worse than that because you're looking to impose your will through physical coercion (legal or otherwise and graphically detailed). If you had shown up at my high school sex ed class and started lecturing the boys about your "enlightened" ideas, you would have been met with a low rumble of snickers followed by the the male teacher slapping your ass on the way out the door and saying, "So long, tootsie."

I've spent my entire adult life living in liberal neighborhoods and have come to the conclusion that there is no fascist like a liberal fascist. But you've got me rethinking that. You've come to a libertarian website and--through coercion--are trying to get people to say what you want them to say. You come on that strong to a libertarian and by nature they'll even start defending Hitler.

As far as what women think, well I'm smart enough to know not to begin to tell them that. And if you had been on a single solitary date with any woman (who wasn't your sister) you would know that any attempt to tell them what's good for them would be met with your head served up to you on your salad dish. I wish some libertarian women reading this right now would pipe up. Is it okay for fourteen-year-old males to sleep with older women but not fourteen-year-old females like your friend just suggested?

And yes, I would certainly be afraid if you and your two toothless friends showed up while I was on a canoeing trip in the Ozarks. Plenty scared. Here's the thing. Before all the smart people left town for the cities, small towns like yours were run by the smart guys. A (mod edit) like you and your pals throwing your weight around would have been dealt with early--and if that didn't work--you would have been met with your own tactics and found yourselves (mod edit) somewhere just to bring peace back to the town. Now there's nobody left to reel you in. So off you go prancing around on your ponies telling people what's good for them--or else.

Quote Originally Posted by caracoid View Post

And yes, I would certainly be afraid if you and your two toothless friends showed up while I was on a canoeing trip in the Ozarks. .

Just back the $#@! off the Ozarks there boy...........

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually, there are two - that we currently know of - guess you didn't hear about the guy who got arrested trying to hook up with a 14yr old, and don't give me that crap, they only "distanced" themselves when the moron said it boldly on air and they got a huge backlash from it, don't even tell me that is the first time they heard that story, listen to his co-host, he was not shocked at all and did not even condemn it.
    My suggestion: Stay in Alabama with the rest of your toothless hick puritanical liberty-hating redneck buddies, (mod edit). We don't need you nor want someone like you in New Hampshire or in the liberty movement at all, for that matter.
    Last edited by NewRightLibertarian; 03-27-2016 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxi View Post
    I see a whole lot of pointing fingers, and zero evidence to support this diatribe against Ian. I'm not saying I support or agree with his ideologies on the matter, but from what I've seen (which isn't much, I'm not willing to expend my mental energy to look that far into it), Ian merely doesn't agree with blanket age of consent laws because of situations where a 17 year old boy can go to prison for 10 years for having a 16 year old girlfriend (yes this happens) and was not at all claiming to support having any kind of physical contact with children. If I'm wrong, I of course do not support such things, but I also don't support demonizing an otherwise awesome person for remarks taken out of context.

SO, if you have proof that Ian does actually support such things, by all means, please provide sources.
    It's a railroading. And similar to the way the SJWs call someone a racist and every worthless putrid coward in society immediately piles on, that is exactly what the opportunists and the enemies of liberty are doing here with this witch hunt of Ian.

It's a tremendous shame, but it doesn't surprise me. That is what our society has degraded to, and that's the way it is. I just hope this BS doesn't ruin the FSP. It seems like the board is either going along with it or actively working to purge anti-statists from NH.

So, I post a calm, rational, and even keeled response, you reply with how you want to dismember people and kick their ass at your MMA gym...and I'm "hysterical"?

Not to mention, I'm pretty sure that specific threats against a person, by name, constitute a number of felony crimes as well as a violation of forum policy.

FFS, nobody I know in FSP, NH or anywhere else is advocating for sex with six year olds.

All we are saying is that, as is always the case, the government solution is more likely to be worse than the condition it is trying to solve.

And no, I don't wan't to fight about it, so hoot and holler at somebody else.

I carry guns so I don't have to pick things up and put them down in every minute of my free time.

You guys always have to go into hysterics, OK, fine, take the federal govt out of it, me personally, with no fear of govt retribution, I, no joke, would (mod edit), he is free to go live his life as he sees fit after that, so, absent, the state, that would be Ian's fate if guys like me were free to do as we please.

There are pricks on these boards - not saying you, not quite sure your angle just yet - who have mentioned they are open to the idea of 14yr olds with 30yr olds, I would treat them the same as Ian.

Now, I know the internet is full of "keyboard warriors" but I will happily give anyone the address to my MMA gym if they want to come call my bluff, even at 40 I'm sure I could still whoop most people out there, and my town is certainly pretty "old school", we have men out here who still believe men should be "masculine" and I can assure you a guy who says 14yr old sex is acceptable, or that a 6yr old can consent will not have a pleasant day here.

So, I'd say for these sick freaks, many of whom are libertarian and hate the state, they should be thanking their lucky stars for the state, because I cannot think of any private property society that would tolerate their sick deviant mentalities for a second.

It's kinda funny seeing people on here advocate for "free societies" when fact of the matter is, without state protection 90% of what they do end up with them swinging from a tree.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-27-2016 at 12:09 PM.

Lived there before all the Massholes moved there and the FSP people. I don't know if I ever want to go back now with how it's changed. Especially if there are a lot of people who are against age of consent laws. Please tells me it's just one or two people they are using to make the movement look bad.

WTF is an "MMA gym?

Real men work, they don't work out, real men don't profess to want to cripple others for their ideas or thoughts, real men do take care of business when children are messed with and.............Real men don't cry to government to handle things in their stead.
    I've never been to an MMA gym, so I have no opinion on it, but I have a home gym. Real men keep themselves in shape. I don't care how physical your job is, it can't compare to the benefits of a good workout.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Please tells me it's just one or two people they are using to make the movement look bad.
    It has already been stated that it's just one or two people.

And congratulations on having brains enough to realize that the federal government is not hardly above planting a couple of these in order to make the whole bunch look bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It has already been stated that it's just one or two people.

And congratulations on having brains enough to realize that the federal government is not hardly above planting a couple of these in order to make the whole bunch look bad.
    I figured that. I don't have time to read through the whole article and thread right now. I am leery of the FSP people though. NH has always been full of highly educated, intelligent, respectful, thoughtful, and moral people. I worry about a bunch of southern bubbas and New York Aholes moving there on top of all the Massholes.
    Last edited by misterx; 03-27-2016 at 02:24 PM.

I've never been to an MMA gym, so I have no opinion on it, but I have a home gym. Real men keep themselves in shape. I don't care how physical your job is, it can't compare to the benefits of a good workout.
    Yep, a good set of free weights and a bench along with an Exercycle is all that's needed to stay in shape. What is MMA... is that Mucho Macho A hole?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I worry about a bunch of southern bubbas . . . moving there on top of all the Massholes.
    Yeah, well I don't think you'll have to worry about seeing Hank up there anytime soon.

Office job eh?

Office job eh?
    I've done everything. I've worked the most physically demanding jobs in the past, and I can tell you they didn't keep me in shape the way free weights and laps around the track do.

FSP, the supporters of having sex with children, as young as 6, maybe younger, not exactly my type of society.
    What's your source for the claim that they support that?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    What's your source for the claim that they support that?
    Here's something Ian Freeman wrote a little over a week ago proclaiming his belief that adults having sex with teenagers, 13 year olds, is fine as long as said teen affirms their desire to have sex with the adult. It's funny how this is his response to people claiming he thinks sex with 6-year olds is OK - "No, no, but sex with 13 year olds is fine." Keep in mind, also, that this is one of the main geniuses behind plugging people's parking meters for them. Adults having sex with children isn't any of his business, but parking meters are. What a mess.

http://freekeene.com/2016/03/19/resp...sted-downtown/
    In another smear campaign against me, local haters have concocted yet another dishonest attack flyer and littered it all over downtown Keene. This unsigned, un-cited flyer accuses me of using my radio show to propagate the opinion that, “children as young or younger than six years old have the right and ability to consent to sexual acts with adults” and further claims that I have said that “children have the right to consent, and parents, the community and the state should not intervene”.

Those are the rumors, now here are the facts: In the video made by a local hater from clips of a discussion on my radio show from years ago, it is a caller who asks if I support sex with a six-year old. To which I say twice that sex with children is reprehensible, but that what people do is none of my business. Somehow that conversation gets spun as me supporting sex with children, which I do not, and never have. Here’s a much more detailed discussion about age of consent that explains why I don’t consider what people do in their homes any of my business.

Even if a child could somehow be mentally ready for sex, they are not physically ready for it, so it’s not okay in my book. So, no, I don’t support sex with children, but I don’t consider teens who decide they are ready for sex to be children. Some people do consider teenagers to be children, and I find that to be insulting to young people. It’s also a view that doesn’t hold up against history, where many people consented to sex and marriage at ages as young as 13. Nor does it hold up if you bother to actually read the definition of “child”, which is a person between birth and puberty.

So while I don’t believe people should have sex with children, I do support young people who are physically able to have sex being able to decide when they are mentally ready to be adults and take on responsibility for their actions, including sex.

Many people are very uncomfortable around the idea of sex in general, as they come from the belief that sex is bad and naughty. Rather than have honest conversations about age of consent, they jump to extremes, make up lies, and call names, because everyone must have as repressive of views as they do, so anyone who doesn’t must support sex with children.

I support young people being able to emancipate themselves, not sex with children. I support each individual being judged by their actions and words, not arbitrary ages. Government “statutory rape” laws have destroyed countless innocent lives and are an insult to real rape victims.
    Some thoughts: sex between kids of the same age is sex between equals. Children are naturally and socially significantly lacking in power in relation to adults. They are not developed sexually. Their first sexual encounters should not be in the early stages of their development with someone who can so thoroughly overpower them. To not recognize the predatory behavior inherent in adults trying to sexually dominate children indicates a lack of knowledge of what adults and children even are, or a total lack of concern for the safety of children.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

WTF is an "MMA gym?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Folks who waste precious time picking up chunks of metal only to put them back in the same place baffle me......

Almost as much as those who run when nothing is chasing them.....

It must be some malady associated with the unproductive lifestyle so many live today....

I'm exhausted by the end of the day, at my age schlepping around 90# sheets of plywood or 8/4 oak tends to kick my ass after 8-10 hours.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So, I post a calm, rational, and even keeled response, you reply with how you want to dismember people and kick their ass at your MMA gym...and I'm "hysterical"?

Not to mention, I'm pretty sure that specific threats against a person, by name, constitute a number of felony crimes as well as a violation of forum policy.

FFS, nobody I know in FSP, NH or anywhere else is advocating for sex with six year olds.

All we are saying is that, as is always the case, the government solution is more likely to be worse than the condition it is trying to solve.

And no, I don't wan't to fight about it, so hoot and holler at somebody else.

I carry guns so I don't have to pick things up and put them down in every minute of my free time.

Too funny. No, clowns, I was merely pointing out how stupid your concept of "freedom" is. If you are going to say let's have no state, OK, fine, what do you think is going to be the response when you as a 30, 40 or whatever year old show up at someone's house courting their 16yr old daughter? Hate to break it to you but I don't think that is going to be allowed. The only thing even making it possible for you to make these absurd notions, is the state, no private community would tolerate it for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by caracoid View Post
    Oh boy. You go away to get some shut eye and guys like you start bulldozing around like mad elephants.

Now you're telling me how to raise my own son with your tiny-minded values? But it's worse than that because you're looking to impose your will through physical coercion (legal or otherwise and graphically detailed). If you had shown up at my high school sex ed class and started lecturing the boys about your "enlightened" ideas, you would have been met with a low rumble of snickers followed by the the male teacher slapping your ass on the way out the door and saying, "So long, tootsie."

I've spent my entire adult life living in liberal neighborhoods and have come to the conclusion that there is no fascist like a liberal fascist. But you've got me rethinking that. You've come to a libertarian website and--through coercion--are trying to get people to say what you want them to say. You come on that strong to a libertarian and by nature they'll even start defending Hitler.

As far as what women think, well I'm smart enough to know not to begin to tell them that. And if you had been on a single solitary date with any woman (who wasn't your sister) you would know that any attempt to tell them what's good for them would be met with your head served up to you on your salad dish. I wish some libertarian women reading this right now would pipe up. Is it okay for fourteen-year-old males to sleep with older women but not fourteen-year-old females like your friend just suggested?

And yes, I would certainly be afraid if you and your two toothless friends showed up while I was on a canoeing trip in the Ozarks. Plenty scared. Here's the thing. Before all the smart people left town for the cities, small towns like yours were run by the smart guys. A (mod edit) like you and your pals throwing your weight around would have been dealt with early--and if that didn't work--you would have been met with your own tactics and found yourselves (mod edit) somewhere just to bring peace back to the town. Now there's nobody left to reel you in. So off you go prancing around on your ponies telling people what's good for them--or else.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    My suggestion: Stay in Alabama with the rest of your toothless hick puritanical liberty-hating redneck buddies, (mod edit). We don't need you nor want someone like you in New Hampshire or in the liberty movement at all, for that matter.

Oh, so original, erp derp "Redneck", erp derp "Alabama", erp derp "Sister", erp derp "toothless"

OK friend, you've figured out the complex process of having sex, let me bow to your awesomeness. I've had sex bud, and..yeah, whatever, it's a wet hole, don't exactly revolve my whole existence around it. Can think of any number of things in my life that top it.

All of that is beside the point. Going back to what started all of this: Are libertarians and the FSP trying to monkey with the age of consent laws - seems to me they are.
    Last edited by hankrichter12; 03-27-2016 at 11:22 PM.

Too funny. No, clowns, I was merely pointing out how stupid your concept of "freedom" is. If you are going to say let's have no state, OK, fine, what do you think is going to be the response when you as a 30, 40 or whatever year old show up at someone's house courting their 16yr old daughter? Hate to break it to you but I don't think that is going to be allowed. The only thing even making it possible for you to make these absurd notions, is the state, no private community would tolerate it for a second.
    So, fine, they wouldn't.

So then what is your issue, other than the need to puff up and show how tough you are and drag down an organization you don't have to deal with or have anything to do with?

I live in NH, let me worry about FSP, and you mind your own business, how about that?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, so original, erp derp "Redneck", erp derp "Alabama", erp derp "Sister", erp derp "toothless"

OK friend, you've figured the complex process of having sex, let me bow to your awesomeness. I've had sex bud, and..yeah, whatever, it's a wet hole, don't exactly revolve my whole existence around it. Can think of any number of things in my life that top it.

All of that is beside the point. Going back to what started all of this: Are libertarians and the FSP trying to monkey with the age of consent laws - seems to me they are.
    I think a sizable chunk of libertarians involved the FSP would like to monkey around with as many laws as possible, for the purposes of getting rid of them entirely.

Good god, I thought that was pretty clear, that there shouldn't even be such a thing, at least not one mandated by government and enforced by the police state.

If there is, then everybody better start being consistent: you have to 18 to enter into any other contract, so, no sex before 18.

Need some special tactical officers to enforce that as well.

OK friend, you've figured the complex process of having sex, let me bow to your awesomeness. I've had sex bud, and..yeah, whatever, it's a wet hole, don't exactly revolve my whole existence around it. Can think of any number of things in my life that top it.

In the Air Force I was going to a weather lesson class. The instructor brought up the topic of relative humidity. My classmate from Alabama raised his hand. He Seemed confused as that was not what was taught growing up.

He said in Allabama, relative humidity is understood as the sweat rolling down your sisters back as you are getting her from behind.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So, fine, they wouldn't.

So then what is your issue, other than the need to puff up and show how tough you are and drag down an organization you don't have to deal with or have anything to do with?

I live in NH, let me worry about FSP, and you mind your own business, how about that?
    "Puff Up?" Not trying to show how tough I am, just making a point. All of you are so concerned about these dangers to the liberty movement and it's message yet you don't think someone proclaiming boldly on the air that 6yr olds can consent to sex is an issue? I've been scolded for not being like Ron Paul or agreeing with his views, OK, so is this Ron's view?

You don't think that is something people should be aware of if they are going to move to this community, and don't give me this crap that this was "one guy" I've gone round in that circle over and over, it is not just one guy as these comments show, and this one guy was saying it for years and no one seemed to care until it became a PR issue.

I'll "mind my own business", but I was even considering moving there, however I look into a place before I do, and when I heard of this crap and that it's been a well known issue for years and no one had a problem with it that made my mind up for me, and I decided maybe I should let others know as well and that maybe the FSP isn't what it is portraying itself to be, in the end, people can make up their own mind, isn't that fair?

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    I think a sizable chunk of libertarians involved the FSP would like to monkey around with as many laws as possible, for the purposes of getting rid of them entirely.

OK then, so what is the argument? I said in my original post, FSP wants to get rid of pedophilia laws, or at least change them - so why am I being attacked when it seems I am correct in what I stated????

Good god, I thought that was pretty clear, that there shouldn't even be such a thing, at least not one mandated by government and enforced by the police state.

If there is, then everybody better start being consistent: you have to 18 to enter into any other contract, so, no sex before 18.

Need some special tactical officers to enforce that as well.

OK chicken little, so now we're back to the ole semantics game?
    Last edited by hankrichter12; 03-27-2016 at 11:25 PM.

Is reading and comprehension really so difficult?

The only "absurd notions" I've read about have been spouted by you, to wit; That government is the correct entity to set and enforce age restrictions on sexual behavior.

I keep pointing out the sheer number of governments functionaries who have been convicted of crimes against children and for some reason you keep calling for government to be involved.................Why is that Hank?

It's an expression,

It's not an expression... it's hyperbole, which is literally in every one of your arguments.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Is reading and comprehension really so difficult?

The only "absurd notions" I've read about have been spouted by you, to wit; That government is the correct entity to set and enforce age restrictions on sexual behavior.

I keep pointing out the sheer number of governments functionaries who have been convicted of crimes against children and for some reason you keep calling for government to be involved.................Why is that Hank?
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post

It's not an expression... it's hyperbole, which is literally in every one of your arguments.

More of the same. What is govt Ted? What is it tell me? See, I think I finally have figured out all of you and what your gig is. It's like how many of you say "I'm not going to vote, I'm not going validate their authority".

Fact is, none of you have any real ideas and you know it, you just want to sit on the sidelines, criticizing everyone else then when someone turns to you all they get is a bunch of vague soundbites about "freedom" and "liberty".

You don't want a "state" so let's get rid of all these things you consider a "state".

-You won't have judges or courthouses, disputes will be "brought before your peers" and they will decide - hmmm, sounds and awful lot like a jury and court to me

-When this group of peers decides, what then? What will make sure that decision is honored? Some kind of force.

-This decision, backed by force, well, you won't call it a law, but seems the message will get around town that people who commit that particular act will not be tolerated in your society, which sounds like a law to me.

-You won't have cops, you'll have private security who will use force to make sure people follow the rules - sounds like cops to me

-When asked what will happen if a wealthy business owner hires numerous security forces and tries to impose his will on others, I'm told those others will band together to stop him - sounds quite a bit like an army to me, and if those two sides fight over the territory, well, sounds awfully familiar to a war.

-You hate speed limits, drunk driving laws and the like, so you want private roads - and I agree with having private roads - but fact is you're a fool if you believe private roads won't have speed limits and such, heck, it's entirely possible you will have to take a breathalyzer before they even let you on their road, but just so long as you don't call the person doing it a "cop" - it's all good.

So how nice, all of you get to sit here on your soapboxes, perpetually talking down to everyone else, feeling so smug and morally superior knowing full well you will never actually have to walk any of your talk.
    Last edited by hankrichter12; 03-28-2016 at 08:56 AM.

you just want to sit on the sidelines, criticizing everyone else then when someone turns to you all they get is a bunch of vague soundbites about "freedom" and "liberty".//
    So how nice, all of you get to sit here on your soapboxes, perpetually talking down to everyone else
    Which is it? Sideline or soapbox?
    And how is your "approach" more productive? Do you figure you'll get better food at the FEMA camp if the state approves of your oral skills?

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well Frank, (if I'm going to be Ted, you can be Frank)...

Maybe you could point to where I've set forth the positions you've chosen to accredit to me?

Regardless I'll engage your delusions to a point.......

Government as it sits isn't representative of the people, the disconnect is beyond repair. Courts and kops specifically (since you brought them up) must abide by a hierarchy that even their employees don't agree with. Ask several if you don't believe me. They must enforce laws that run contrary to common sense in order to suck a pension check out of the taxpayers.......Small towns like where I live and the surrounding counties don't generate enough revenue to support the kops-n-court employees on their payroll let alone the pensions they pay so state and federal coffers are tapped which makes the tax-ticks beholden to folks hundreds, or thousands of miles away...And the lowlife scum you'd deffer to will whore out their morals and ethics for state and federal money.

So go ahead and keep claiming that these people represent you if you'd like, they sure as hell don't represent me!

If you ever have call to be judged in one of their courtrooms you'll understand exactly how wrong you are with your assertion about a jury of your peers.

You're repeating approved rhetoric that has absolutely no factual basis in reality.

Once again I'll type; "Government is the problem, not the solution."

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Which is it? Sideline or soapbox?
    And how is your "approach" more productive? Do you figure you'll get better food at the FEMA camp if the state approves of your oral skills?

Copsucker

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast