Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secret Congress

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I saw a lot of videos, and I didn't see anybody watching Trump's speach on their phones... you gotta be freaking kidding me.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Come on, man? Are you some sort of controlled opposition biden bro now?
    Since when has this place become you are either a Biden or Trump supporter depending your criticism or support of a specific policy? I just call it like I see it. With the exception of Ron/Rand I have no allegiance to either establishment party and their sham candidates. I have always opposed the statist establishment parties since I created an account here.

The pundits on the right have you so aligned and locked in to their news complaint cycle that they will have you focusing on all these other issues that will allow them to easily slide in things like a "secret congress" and infringement of our gun rights.

btw - @Philhelm. make a pretty good assessment above. These people were amped up for a long time, allot of talk of what might happen and nothing was done to tone it down, rather just the opposite. (this was what I meant when I said usually, they let it play out in the courts and do nothing to amp up their supporters). Not going any further as not to derail the thread.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-15-2021 at 12:39 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Politboro advocates gonna advocate for Politboro.

Good luck getting more than 10% of the voting population to sign off on secret Congress votes as the norm. I'm sure they thought they could continue to milk the fake Trump theatrics into something as ridiculous as a ground swell of support for secret voting, cuz ya know, Donald and all, but stuff like that only looks good on paper during the "what if-planning phase". It'll never fly in practice or execution. This government structure may be going down the tubes but it's no where near far enough gone to get people to accept something like that.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-15-2021 at 12:49 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Since when has this place become you are either a Biden or Trump supporter depending your criticism or support of a specific policy? I just call it like I see it. With the exception of Ron/Rand I have no allegiance to either establishment party and their sham candidates. I have always opposed the statist establishment parties since I created an account here.

The pundits on the right have you so aligned and locked in to their news complaint cycle that they will have you focusing on all these other issues that will allow them to easily slide in things like a "secret congress" and infringement of our gun rights.

btw - @Philhelm. make a pretty good assessment above. These people were amped up for a long time, allot of talk of what might happen and nothing was done to tone it down, rather just the opposite. (this was what I meant when I said usually, they let it play out in the courts and do nothing to amp up their supporters). Not going any further as not to derail the thread.
    I wasn't calling you a Biden bro. I was trying to get you to explain your perspective. You called him a Trump surrogate. Basically if you payed any attention to the spin and false flags the left used on the tea party by the media then you would understand what had happened. The mainstream media spun that whole thing to gaslight people. You are doing their bidding by promoting their version of events. That's why you were called fake news. People who pay attention to the rhetoric the news uses to gaslight can see what happened. The whole thing was a targeted campaign by the leftwing establishment. They literally fabricated the entire event and then broadcasted their lies on repeat like some sort of alien invasion radio hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If you really believe what you're saying about the "wink wink" stuff, that Trump was promoting that his supporters be violent, don't you think they should have noticed that and beefed up the lackluster security at the Capitol? Did you think they were going to storm the Capitol before it happened? I didn't.. Was anybody saying that? I was eating popcorn and watching the congressional electoral vote counting and debates.. I had no idea what they went into to recess.
    I was absolutely expecting something bad to happen January 6th. But besides that, Trump's defense team pointed to the online chatter as proof that they were planning an attack independent of Trump. Now why was their lackluster security at the Capital? Maybe because the events of January 6th actually HELPED the NWO but giving them the excuse to turn the anti-terror dragnet already aimed at Muslims and aim it at white Christians? Really it's like asking "Well why would the government allow 9/11 to happen?"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Politboro advocates gonna advocate for Politboro.

Good luck getting more than 10% of the voting population to sign off on secret Congress votes as the norm.
    What about the population that doesn't vote until 3AM the day after an election? I'm sure they would approve.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    What about the population that doesn't vote until 3AM the day after an election? I'm sure they would approve.
    "Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes at 3 a.m the day after an election decide everything." -- Joseph Stalin
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12