Thread: Proud Boys descend on Mark Rubio's home.

Proud Boys descend on Mark Rubio's home.

Proud Boys are responding to Marco Rubio’s Florida home after reports the senator intends to turn a blind eye on President Trump, Your Content has learned.

Spearheaded by Enrique Tarrio and Roger Stone—the group demands Sen. Rubio ‘do the right thing’ Jan. 6.

“We’re in front of Marco Rubio’s house in Miami. He better do the Right Thing come Jan 6th.” tweeted a Proud Boy.

https://www.yc.news/2021/01/02/proud...o-rubios-home/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If there's one thing folks on the right should've learned by now from BLM/ANTIFA, it's that without violence, or at least the threat of violence, these politicians won't listen.

It's a $#@!ing shame that that's the way it's gotta be, but hey "That's just the way it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    If there's one thing folks on the right should've learned by now from BLM/ANTIFA, it's that without violence, or at least the threat of violence, these politicians won't listen.

It's a $#@!ing shame that that's the way it's gotta be, but hey "That's just the way it is!"
    Back in the box you Constitutional Peasant! now we see the violence inherent in the system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2c-X8HiBng

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

SOME did...

Doubtful that Rubio is going to change his mind and object.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Wrong. Politicians don't do acrobats for street protestors. Politicians do what their secret masters tell them to do.

I think the punishment should be marco rubio is forced to swallow as many farts as votes he received. just complete ASs to face farting, right in his face.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does no one else think "proud boys" sounds a little fruity?

...like they're about to have a march

...about pride

Quit trying to trawl ya $#@!ing Kweear.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Quit trying to trawl ya $#@!ing Kweear.
    You remind me of my third grade teacher.

She got us all together one day and said; you show me a tropical fruit and I'll show you a $#@! from Guatemala.

...wait, that wasn't her, that was I guy I met in the army.

I always confuse those people.

Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 01-04-2021 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Does no one else think "proud boys" sounds a little fruity?

...like they're about to have a march

...about pride
    They are probably more pro LGBTQ civil rights than any other GOP group but above wording seems like a view from the past; Pride part should be politically correct but is rest of the wording appropriate in these modern times when even GOP conservatives have embraced Prez Trump's bold LGBTQ rights campaign?

Fakenews media continues to brand this pro MAGA group as "far right" while ignoring their struggle for diversity, LGBTQ rights, minorities rights. A top leader of PBs was also leading "Latinos For Trump", for how long fakenews will continue to call them "far right"?
    Also in social media some left leaning LGBTQ groups appear to be using their name without their permission apparently.

Roger Stone joins gay rights parade
    New York Post

Trump Ally Roger Stone Endorses ‘Proud Boy’ For Hawaii House
    Nick Ochs, who’s running as a Republican, is affiliated with a far-right organization prone to violence that the Southern Poverty Law Center has designated as a hate group.

"Proud Boys" Founder Gavin McInnes