Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Which RPF Member(s) Would You Like to Meet in Person?

Why am I not on anyone's list??

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    You are on my list eduardo.

I would like to meet you... along with everybody else... in a great big convention hall celebrating President Ron Paul's victory ... I can dream. I would like to meet everyone here because RPF members are the smartest of the smartest.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    You are on my list eduardo.

I would like to meet you... along with everybody else... in a great big convention hall celebrating President Ron Paul's victory ... I can dream. I would like to meet everyone here because RPF members are the smartest of the smartest.
    Well thank you!

My list:
    Travlyr.

And everyone else who supports the cause of liberty, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    You're on mine and Theo's lists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I would like to meet anyone that is living in south or east Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by driller80545 View Post
    I would like to meet anyone that is living in south or east Texas.
    We should have a southeast texas meetup

Yes, especially after the campaign ramps up again.

TruthWarrior
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    TruthWarrior
    Oh my, I would love to meet that guy

Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    me 2. The best of all ban-hammered members, IMO.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I'd like to meet you Theocrat, after I saw your username, I was jealous.

I saw some others I would like to meet from your list, great minds think alike, lol

AquaBuddha2010
    LibertyEagle
    TodayEpistleReading
    pcosmar
    Kludge
    heavenlyboy34
    GunnyFreedom

and I'd add to this list Danno, he seems like an interesting fella to meet.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Could take all night. Still haven't told me how you're going to explain to your preacher why you're taking the grandkids to see a Climax..
    Grandkids? LoL.

I've got few years on me but not that many.

Its my kids with their grandparents.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulineDisciple View Post
    and I'd add to this list Danno, he seems like an interesting fella to meet.
    Yeah, he does seem quite interesting. And stoned.

Last edited by low preference guy; 04-20-2011 at 02:12 AM.

An Opportunity to Meet in Person

Which members here live in the Midwestern region (near St. Louis)? I was thinking we could organize a meetup in St. Louis and get to know each other better. Perhaps we could eat at the Spaghetti Factory there (an awesome place) or chill at one of the bars (like Schlafly's).

We could plan it for this upcoming summer, sometime. Let me know what's up.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would like to meet all three of the females that are forum members.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Which members here live in the Midwestern region (near St. Louis)? I was thinking we could organize a meetup in St. Louis and get to know each other better. Perhaps we could eat at the Spaghetti Factory there (an awesome place) or chill at one of the bars (like Schlafly's).

I live too far away. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to an RPF reunion/meetup someday.

I really, really like the idea, Theo. But I fear that realistically, we'll catch as catch can in Iowa while busy being useful.

We should have thought of this last year when things were more quiet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    TruthWarrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    me 2. The best of all ban-hammered members, IMO.
    +1
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Danke.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post

I was banned from the Show Me State .
    Do something Danke

I'd like to meet North Carolina Liberty. That guy is so cool and awesome and good looking!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody who wants to meet, talk, catch a ballgame or whatever, just hit me up. We've put up friends passing thru with our xtra bedroom.

northcarolinaliberty@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Danke.
    Me, too. I told him to pm me when he has some time in Atlanta. I'm sure he passes through the airport here occasionally. I promised I would buy him a Bojangles biscuit and I would bring a box of Franzia.

It's too late now, I suppose. Maybe he will haunt me. Late at night, when I'm thinking I shouldn't have another cup of Franzia and I should just go to bed, I'm going to listen for a little voice telling me to stay up, drink the Franzia, and bump his merry christmas thread. I will know it's him by the accent. My evil side doesn't have a Minnesota accent. It sounds just like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Me, too. I told him to pm me when he has some time in Atlanta. I'm sure he passes through the airport here occasionally. I promised I would buy him a Bojangles biscuit and I would bring a box of Franzia.

It's too late now, I suppose. Maybe he will haunt me. Late at night, when I'm thinking I shouldn't have another cup of Franzia and I should just go to bed, I'm going to listen for a little voice telling me to stay up, drink the Franzia, and bump his merry christmas thread. I will know it's him by the accent. My evil side doesn't have a Minnesota accent. It sounds just like me.
    Yes you will know it is him exactly like that , stay up , drink the wine, bump the $#@! thread and the accent .
    Do something Danke

I have run across Ron Paul folk,, but none have identified as forum members.

I'm easy to find,, but the roads suck right now.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-25-2018 at 07:37 PM.

I'd like to have a bourbon with @osan . I'd like to toss on a suit, have a toast in the study, and share a heartfelt "Indeed Sir!"
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast