Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Riots in Minnesota

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 06:53 AM. Reason: tagged AF

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    The truth has only one side, but if it's not the side you want to hear, then it's automatically LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS.....AAAARRRRGFGGHHHHHHH!!!!! There is police abuse, and if it so happens that the victim is Black in the particular case that the media is reporting on, that doesn't change the fact that there is police abuse.

That said, I never wanted this issue to be made into a race thing. It never should have been...but (as I've said over and over and over, and only AF has agreed with me on this) White America is too busy kissing cop ass to have done anything about it when one of our own is the victim of police abuse. When that happens, you hear 1) Crickets or 2) a loud chorus of THANK YOU, POLICE!!! That's not the media's fault, and it's not Black America's fault either. But spin it your way. You're the one who sees Blacks as perpetually evil and Whites as the media victims. If we would have stood up in numbers that rival the BLM Movement to the police abuse across ALL races (in an "All Lives Matter" kind of way) it would have been so much better, and maybe the awful tragedy that happened this weekend wouldn't have had to happen. That it turned into a racial issue is something White America allowed to happen...African Americans weren't going to just sit on their hands, and as soon as they stood up, it became a racial issue. It should not have. It did not need to be.
    Exactly!
    There is no spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This story out of Falcon Heights, MN, has particular interest to me, as from what I understand the deceased was a permit to carry holder. I recently became one myself, a couple months ago. I have a pistol (or two) with me in the car about 95% of the time since I got the permit. And I have even been pulled over since, though it (my permit and gun) was not an issue... yet. Rest assured, if and when I am stopped, my hands are on the steering wheel, I'm polite as all heck, and usually I end up shooting the breeze for a few minutes and go on my merry way. Hope that continues. I'd like to think that even though I'm a giant white guy, if I got shot by cops in a traffic stop, people would be pissed off about it.
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

Quote Originally Posted by chudrockz View Post
    if I got shot by cops in a traffic stop, people would be pissed off about it.
    A few would..but mostly not.

Just an armed anti government extremist,, and a ,,, yawn
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    A few would..but mostly not.

Just an armed anti government extremist,, and a ,,, yawn
    That is the sad truth of the matter.
    "The Patriarch"

You know those 30-second things they run in between the news portions of the broadcast called commercials? Yeah, the news networks depend on advertisers for revenue. Therefore, there has to be a market for the news they broadcast, or no one will watch. If no one watches, they can't sell ads...advertisers will buy spots on networks that have better viewership.

As I pointed out before, there is a minuscule, almost non-existent, market for a news story where a white person is the victim of police abuse. (Yes, there's us, but many of us don't watch those networks.) The people who do watch those networks are more likely to side with the police if they're white, and the ones who are not white are not likely to take to the streets over a white victim, especially if white people are going to side with the police.

You can choose not to believe that. That doesn't make it any less true.
    Yeah, If the TV Networks aren't selling what people are buying, some guy in his basement will just start up his own, competing TV Network, right?

Look up the word "oligopoly".

Look up the phrase "barriers to entry".

People in the real world are aware that the TV Networks aren't wheat farmers in the 19th century, selling commodities at the cost of production. The TV Networks, the cable news outlets, are all saying the same things, because advertisers have no where else to go. Not saying advertisers are complaining. The advertisers are basically happy that the TV News isn't saying bad things about them. Oh, look, another ad for prescription drugs.

The world doesn't work the way you think it does.

Fox is the most popular cable news outlet because it takes the GOP side when the Dems and the GOP are battling on some issue. All the TV networks and the cable news outlets take the Dem side. The news has clear and fixed agendas and news content has nothing to do with what the people want to hear about.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 06:53 AM.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 06:54 AM.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 06:54 AM.

I hope it never happens to you, but (God forbid) if it did, I certainly would be pissed off.
    Me, too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per RPFs, though, if you fit the description of someone the police are looking for it'd be okay, chudrockz. Oh and although your hands are on the steering wheel, make sure that you make no moves at all even if the cop tells you to... of course that might be considered resisting... but it also goes poorly if you obey and reach for your ID...

Hell, really, you just cannot win.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Per RPFs, though, if you fit the description of someone the police are looking for it'd be okay, chudrockz. Oh and although your hands are on the steering wheel, make sure that you make no moves at all even if the cop tells you to... of course that might be considered resisting... but it also goes poorly if you obey and reach for your ID...

Hell, really, you just cannot win.
    If I knew it was chudrocks or anyone else on this forum I'd assume they did it to themselves, with the whole "I have rights" "you can't do this" "no you can't search my trunk" routine
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Shut down down I-94
    The protest of the shooting death of Philando Castile brought out police in riot gear

http://www.startribune.com/marchers-...c/386158771/#1
    Thanks for posting. Are all the White Castles okay?

1:45 Did any one hear this on the "news"? ...And then a concusion grenade... yep, that's about right. Keep us divided.
    7:55+, and 9:15 as well. Maybe there is some potential. Sure the **** can't tell it from the spin. Who was the latest white victim to get smoked? It'd be way cool if there was some more cooperation, but maybe I've not heard of it?

And then some home-spun spin at 10:55 Dis-information wars. Ain't no tellin' a mob.

muh interstates
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 07-11-2016 at 04:06 AM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If I knew it was chudrocks or anyone else on this forum I'd assume they did it to themselves, with the whole "I have rights" "you can't do this" "no you can't search my trunk" routine
    That's right, because ANY assertion of rights in this day and age, no matter how calmly or rationally stated, is definitely grounds for a summary execution.
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The truth has only one side, but if it's not the side you want to hear, then it's automatically LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS.....AAAARRRRGFGGHHHHHHH!!!!! There is police abuse, and if it so happens that the victim is Black in the particular case that the media is reporting on, that doesn't change the fact that there is police abuse.

That said, I never wanted this issue to be made into a race thing. It never should have been...but (as I've said over and over and over, and only AF has agreed with me on this) White America is too busy kissing cop ass to have done anything about it when one of our own is the victim of police abuse. When that happens, you hear 1) Crickets or 2) a loud chorus of THANK YOU, POLICE!!! That's not the media's fault, and it's not Black America's fault either. But spin it your way. You're the one who sees Blacks as perpetually evil and Whites as the media victims. If we would have stood up in numbers that rival the BLM Movement to the police abuse across ALL races (in an "All Lives Matter" kind of way) it would have been so much better, and maybe the awful tragedy that happened this weekend wouldn't have had to happen. That it turned into a racial issue is something White America allowed to happen...African Americans weren't going to just sit on their hands, and as soon as they stood up, it became a racial issue. It should not have. It did not need to be.
    Hillary Clinton went on national TV and stated that ALL WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO ALTER THEIR BEHAVIOR because of the Dallas killings. If you can't see what's going on, there is no helping you. This has nothing to do with black or white. It's about control.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    That's right, because ANY assertion of rights in this day and age, no matter how calmly or rationally stated, is definitely grounds for a summary execution.
    He is trolling you. This is a spoof account posting as a "typical" republican.

Wait a minute.

Everyone's complaining that the media just won't report about it when police shoot a white victim.

Now you tell me FOXNews is the most popular cable news outlet.

Seems like that could reach a pretty large audience.

I wonder if the reason why FOX doesn't run those stories is because their audience loves them some police and military? Whaddaya think?
    I don't know how about everyone else. But I am saying that there is no overstepping of authority or bigotry from police if you have average American political views.

So it does not surprise me that white people and Fox would not push this. The people pushing this are people who want to start a race war. This is progressives.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    He is trolling you. This is a spoof account posting as a "typical" republican.
    @TheTexan is not a troll- he posts sarcasm; he usually means the exact opposite of what he is posting- it's his funny way of saying what he thinks w/o stirring the pot.

It's called HUMOR.
    There is no spoon.

He's joking.
    There is no spoon.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 06:55 AM.

//

It's always been about control. That didn't begin with Hillary Clinton.
    Yes it has.
    The word Police means "To Control"... That is the function.

It is an authoritarian concept that lessor humans need to be controlled by their betters.

An Elitist and Authoritarian concept that is incompatible with Liberty.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

But I am saying that there is no overstepping of authority or bigotry from police if you have average American political views.
    What?

Are you kidding?

I could flood this thread with thousands of reports of the most mild mannered white folks you can imagine, including children and pets, that have been abused, beaten and killed by out of control cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What?

Are you kidding?

I could flood this thread with thousands of reports of the most mild mannered white folks you can imagine, including children and pets, that have been abused, beaten and killed by out of control cops.
    SMDH. Guess some don't EVER read the Individual Rights Violation forum. Out of sight, out of mind.

//

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What?

Are you kidding?

Yes and to an average American that is fine. That is why an average american does not give a $#@! about BLM. Now bring in triggered SJWs after lies about what happened.

Why is it that you get ZERO traction anywhere. Yet four complete LIE of a news stories get all of national attention.

Mike Brown gentle giant.

Trayvon Martin a baby.

Alton sterling another lovable giant that would not hurt a fly.

Philando nice teacher.

Common. You have to be suicidal to think that allying with people that would lie about these men is a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Yes and to an average American that is fine. That is why an average american does not give a $#@! about BLM. Now bring in triggered SJWs after lies about what happened.

Why is it that you get ZERO traction anywhere. Yet four complete LIE of a news stories get all of national attention.

Mike Brown gentle giant.

Trayvon Martin a baby.

Alton sterling another lovable giant that would not hurt a fly.

Philando nice teacher.

Common. You have to be suicidal to think that allying with people that would lie about these men is a good idea.
    Did that trigger you?
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Did that trigger you?
    Absolutely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Absolutely.
    Awwwww.... tears... go cry harder. The cops and the government love your dedication!!
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast