Thread: COVID Tyranny Update Mandates AI Biometric Tracking and Passports

COVID Tyranny Update Mandates AI Biometric Tracking and Passports

More fun. Are we doing everything we can to prevent this $#@! here?

"Consent is voluntary, but enforcement will be compulsory."
    Last edited by CCTelander; 08-21-2020 at 05:55 PM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No. We are not doing anything to put a stop to this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I just read on the other ["conservative"] forum this morning that they have been waiting and hopeful that this will go away by itself. This is how stupid and lax sheople have become.

If people do not rise NOW, there will be NO turning back.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

My son's university has a temperature screening / biometric face scanner in his dorm lobby. I went up to it to test it out. It gave my temperature (normal as to be expected), and said "Stranger!" (Glad it didn't say "Stranger Danger!") And this is at a private religious university. I can't blame them though. They've taken every precaution conceivable. (The elevators don't just have the "stand here to social distance" that you normally see but also a curtain rod with plastic sheet partition.) So far they've avoided the outbreaks that have shut down other schools like Notre Dame. I'm hopeful they'll make it through the year.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I just read on the other ["conservative"] forum this morning that they have been waiting and hopeful that this will go away by itself. This is how stupid and lax sheople have become.

If people do not rise NOW, there will be NO turning back.

The bad news is that the political wing of the "liberty movement" seems to be asleep at the wheel or unwilling to undertake the leadership role that's required for ANYTHING positive to be done about it. They seem seriously divided with some actually supporting the ideas of masks and social distancing, some expecting various elements (Trump, the courts, etc.) within the state to rush to their rescue and the few remaining being like you and I and realizing that the only freedom you are EVER afforded is that freedom which you firmly claim yourself regardless of what "the law" or the state or whomever has to say about it. Until this situation changes the political wing of the "liberty movement" will be useless.

The good news is that the voluntaryist/anarchist wing if the "liberty movement" is making incredible progress and will no doubt continue to do so. Once one changes one's attitudes and thought processes to be fully in line with liberty, and changes one's approach to activism to one that actually accounts for the psychology of the situation, one usually finds that most of the beliefs that have demoralized and defeated the political wing are simply just not true, and one then experiences a great deal more success in their activism, especially in the absolutely critical endeavor of winning hearts and minds.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I already got it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

It was a Cold.

"Can't We All Just Get Over It."
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It was a Cold.

"Can't We All Just Get Over It."

Haven't you heard. We won't be anywhere near "over it" at least into next year. No normal for you!
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    . No normal for you!
    so what else is New?

I'm not sure I have ever fit into a "normal" category.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    More fun. Are we doing everything we can to prevent this $#@! here?

"Consent is voluntary, but enforcement will be compulsory."
    Of course not. Everyone is too distracted by the made-for-tv-production protests to pay attention to the walls of the open air prison being finished. Exactly as planned.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book