Thread: What about the roads?

Thumbs up What about the roads?

Domino's new promotion offers to fill city's potholes

Domino's Pizza may have bitten off more than they can chew.

A new promotion from the popular pizza chain offers to fill the potholes, cracks and bumps in the roads of any city that gets "nominations" from their resident pizza lovers. Even in Central Georgia.

"Have you ever hit a pothole and instantly cringed? We know that feeling is heightened when you're bringing home a carryout order from your local Domino's store. We don't want to lose any great-tasting pizza to a pothole, ruining a wonderful meal," said Russell Weiner, president of Domino's USA.

You can go to PavingforPizza.com to nominate your city. All that's required is giving Domino's your e-mail address.

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/...s/93-563287979
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hit one north on highway 11 out of Seymour about three days ago that rattled my teeth it was right on the edge of the painted line and I did not even notice it . I will remember it is there if I use that way again . I took it because I 65 looked a little backed up from construction . I was on my bi annual trip to Home Depot .
    Do something Danke

How soon before some state agency shuts this down?

"You can't fill potholes on the King's roads, Only members of the pavers union can fill potholes on the King's roads"

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    How soon before some state agency shuts this down?

"You can't fill potholes on the King's roads, Only members of the pavers union can fill potholes on the King's roads"
    Agreed but that is a great excuse for Dominoes. They would do it but can't.