Thread: Ann Coulter, much like Ron Paul, calls for bringing troops from Afghan to US border.

Ann Coulter, much like Ron Paul, calls for bringing troops from Afghan to US border.

Ron was way too early for America

https://www. breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/09/watch-ann-coulter-troops-home-border/

During an interview with talk radio host Joe Pags, Coulter called on Trump to bring American men and women home from Afghanistan and put them on the southern border to defend the country from mass illegal immigration.

“He hasn’t brought the troops home and did you see we had more troops die Afghanistan just a few days ago,” Coulter said. “What on earth? Why… bring them home and put them on the border.”

Coulter pushed back against the assertion that Trump does not have the power to build a wall—as he promised—on the U.S.-Mexico border:

He’s Commander-in-Chief, he can pull out his pocket Constitution and show it to anyone who challenges him. He has the entire Department of Defense budget, he has the entire Homeland Security. His job is to defend the borders the same way he can stage an attack. [Emphasis added]

If we were attacked, he doesn’t need to wait for Congress. We’re under attack. [Emphasis added]

I don’t care if he has Boeing build the wall if he’s so committed to the Military Industrial Complex. But we got to have a wall and he ran on building a wall and I knew he’d do this. [Emphasis added]

This week, Breitbart News reported how more American troops were killed in Afghanistan after President George W. Bush’s administration decided to invade the country nearly two decades ago.

Nearly 2,400 American troops have been killed in the war in Afghanistan while close to 4,500 Americans have been killed in the Iraq War since 2003.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What does Benjamin Netanyahu thinks. That is who really runs our foreign policy. Not Trump or any other American politician. This should piss all you patriots off but nobody says anything cos nobody wants to be called antisemitic
    Last edited by juleswin; 09-10-2018 at 06:18 AM.

Ann's right, for once. We need to bring the troops home. But instead of wasting money on stupid $#@! (like a wall that will never keep out illegals, because it can't be built across mountains and rivers), the military can build roads and bridges here, just as they did in Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Ann's right, for once.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

How is it different from us losing a war?

Trump only got a boost because Cankles foisted him on the American people, in an attempt to win the election. See, Hillary thought if she pushed the most clownish GOP candidate into the GOP nomination, she'd easily win, in a "pied piper" strategy; media was told to cover Trump non-stop, which they did. Hills underestimated her own unpopularity, which was vast.

In 2015, Ann Coulter couldn't have known Hillary's secret plan, which was leaked by WikiLeaks in 2016. Ann wasn't right, but she became right, through Democratic leadership interference.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Trump only got a boost because Cankles foisted him on the American people, in an attempt to win the election. See, Hillary thought if she pushed the most clownish GOP candidate into the GOP nomination, she'd easily win, in a "pied piper" strategy; media was told to cover Trump non-stop, which they did. Hills underestimated her own unpopularity, which was vast.

In 2015, Ann Coulter couldn't have known Hillary's secret plan, which was leaked by WikiLeaks in 2016. Ann wasn't right, but she became right, through Democratic leadership interference.
    Nice recovery...attempt.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    What does Benjamin Netanyahu thinks. That is who really runs our foreign policy. Not Trump or any other American politician. This should piss all you patriots off but nobody says anything cos nobody wants to be called a antisemitic
    What universe do you live in?
    People on this site complain about Israeli influence on our government with regularity, some are even obsessed with it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Nice recovery...attempt.
    Who is Cankles?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    What universe do you live in?
    People on this site complain about Israeli influence on our government with regularity, some are even obsessed with it.
    Saying globalists and deep state doesn't count. My point is that considering their overwhelming influence on our foreign policy, people are not talking nearly enough about them.

We have Adelson and Netanyahu approved president in the WH and so called patriots are talking about how Trump is going about ignoring the pink elephant in the room and instead talking about he is going to fight the deep state.

People like you will keep asking how nothing really changes because u people are so afraid to confront the real problem with this country. Btw, u know the immigrants u ppl hate so much? They are the ones who cause those immigration to EU and America.

When exactly did she do this 180 on foreign policy?
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Ron was way too early for America

https://www. breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/09/watch-ann-coulter-troops-home-border/
    The first line says she wants them on the border stopping illegal immigration. That's not at all what Ron Paul's position is. When he said he only wanted the US military to defend our borders, he was obviously only talking about military invasions, not peaceful movement of goods and people. All her talk about us being under attack sounds nothing at all like Ron Paul. Ron Paul supports letting people cross our borders without even having to show passports.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    When exactly did she do this 180 on foreign policy?
    3 or 4 years now. She sees what's happening. While the gears of war grind to a halt abroad, the chickens are coming home to roost. Aggressive foreign policy = more population displacement.

She's also become stridently anti-Israel.

Last edited by AuH20; 09-10-2018 at 07:49 AM.

What a cuck... She must be an ant-american muslim sympathizer.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Coulter "much like Ron Paul?" Right. Like Trump is Ron Paul on steroids.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Coulter "much like Ron Paul?" Right. Like Trump is Ron Paul on steroids.
    How would Ron Paul on steroids look like?

Saying globalists and deep state doesn't count.
    And that's not what I'm counting

My point is that considering their overwhelming influence on our foreign policy, people are not talking nearly enough about them.
    We talk enough about them but they are not the only problem group so we also talk about other groups or catagories that include all the problem groups.

We have Adelson and Netanyahu approved president in the WH and so called patriots are talking about how Trump is going about ignoring the pink elephant in the room and instead talking about he is going to fight the deep state.
    Trump has had to make deals with many factions and his performance is distinctly less than optimal but he has limited the influence of Israel and will hopefully will be able to reduce or end his cooperation with them after defeating the factions that are trying to throw him out of office.

People like you will keep asking how nothing really changes because u people are so afraid to confront the real problem with this country.
    I know why change is rare and slow and it is because there are so many different corrupt factions besides Israel.

Btw, u know the immigrants u ppl hate so much? They are the ones who cause those immigration to EU and America.
    It isn't a matter of hate, it is a matter of defense against a threat and there are many factions involved in illegal immigration, excessive legal immigration and refugee floods, Israel isn't the primary cause of Hispanic foreigners invading America.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    The first line says she wants them on the border stopping illegal immigration. That's not at all what Ron Paul's position is. When he said he only wanted the US military to defend our borders, he was obviously only talking about military invasions, not peaceful movement of goods and people. All her talk about us being under attack sounds nothing at all like Ron Paul. Ron Paul supports letting people cross our borders without even having to show passports.
    Well, I start off with saying that it`s a big problem. I don`t like to get involved with the Federal Government very much, but I do think it is a federal responsibility to protect our borders....And that`s why I don`t think our border guards should be sent to Iraq, like we`ve done. I think we need more border guards. But to have the money and the personnel, we have to bring our troops home from Iraq. Ron Paul

More at: http://www.vdare.com/articles/ron-pa...al-sovereignty

Totally free immigration! I`ve never taken that position...Well, you work on both. The most important is the welfare state, but you can still beef up your borders and get rid of some incentives for illegals....Ron Paul

More at: http://www.vdare.com/articles/ron-pa...al-sovereignty

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I would prefer the border patrol (and the Police) to have different training, different standards, and different qualifications than the average soldier in a foreign land. They are not interchangeable, unless there is war on the border.

Bring the troops home. Make their active service time shorter. Train them and give them experience in trades or other marketable skills while serving. Many jobs outsourced and contracted by the DOD could be done by active duty soldiers instead. If some of them qualify for border patrol after they are discharged, good for them, but it should by no means be automatic. Best for them to have training and some experience to join the job market.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

As if Coulter actually believes what shes saying now. She's just playing a role and trying to make people forget that she was all for the establishment.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I would prefer the border patrol (and the Police) to have different training, different standards, and different qualifications than the average soldier in a foreign land. They are not interchangeable, unless there is war on the border.

Bring the troops home. Make their active service time shorter. Train them and give them experience in trades or other marketable skills while serving. Many jobs outsourced and contracted by the DOD could be done by active duty soldiers instead. If some of them qualify for border patrol after they are discharged, good for them, but it should by no means be automatic. Best for them to have training and some experience to join the job market.
    I don't mind keeping them separate but we would need to recruit less soldiers and more Border Patrolmen, right now only the military has the manpower to patrol the borders the way they should be patrolled.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Holy crap. I would never have expected to see Ann Coulter RT him. Too little too late, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Holy crap. I would never have expected to see Ann Coulter RT him. Too little too late, I think.
    Well, at least we know the ship is making a sharp turn.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ann could care less about the Chosen People. She has one singular focus. Protecting the homeland from the third world. As more bombs fall, more downtrodden will enter and drown us all. We have the Banana Republic government and all we need is more dopey idiots to complete the circle.

I love Ann. She's not afraid to rail on the golden idol.

Last edited by AuH20; 09-11-2018 at 06:41 AM.

She's right. When Texas turns blue, we will move from the soft tyranny phase to the hard tyranny phase.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    She's right. When Texas turns blue, we will move from the soft tyranny phase to the hard tyranny phase.

Bring home the troops, put them to work building the wall.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

She's coming around! Just like Glenn Beck!
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.