Thread: Black woman bitch slaps white woman in church

Exclamation Black woman bitch slaps white woman in church

News link below as well.

https://6abc.com/churchgoer-attacked...video/6384901/

Based on the location, denomination, the look and dress of the woman who was whacked in the mouth, and I would be willing to be good money that she had just finished speaking on how God loves perversion and sin and weirdosexualism.

So assuming that's true...

Why no outrage?

Why no hate crime charges?

You do not get decide that, a prosecutor can charge you regardless of what you want.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    News link below as well.

https://6abc.com/churchgoer-attacked...video/6384901/

Based on the location, denomination, the look and dress of the woman who was whacked in the mouth, and I would be willing to be good money that she had just finished speaking on how God loves perversion and sin and weirdosexualism.

So assuming that's true...

Why no outrage?

Why no hate crime charges?

You do not get decide that, a prosecutor can charge you regardless of what you want.
    I'm betting it was over masks as the attacker was the only one wearing one. Why did she pick that victim? Because she as the closest one to hit? As for the hate crime angle, not every crime where the victim is one race and the attackers are another is it charged as a hate crime. When two white men threw a black homeless woman, Tara Cole, into the Cumberland River in Nashville because they thought it would be funny, they were not charged with a hate crime even though she drowned. No issue was made of the fact that they were white. It didn't become a national story.

As far as prosecutorial discretion in this instance, prosecutors typically don't prosecute, even with overwhelming evidence, if the victim is an adult and doesn't want to prosecute. I know of a case where the victim of a car jacking was literally talked out of prosecuting by a lazy police detective. They recovered his car at the assailant's house. The detective was like "If you change your mind on this they'll drop the charges, so before I do all this work do you REALLY want to prosecute?" Yes this is different because it was caught on camera, but even still prosecutors want victims to testify.

Further analysis from watching the video, the victim said later that she suspected there might be a problem with this woman. Which means there may be a mental health issue. The white man who shot and killed for P.O.C.s at a Nashville Waffle House before being disarmed by an unarmed black man was never charged at all because it was determined that he was not mentally fit to stand trial.

The point made in the video that places of worship used to be considered "sanctuaries" where nothing violent would happen reminds me of the Highlander movies / TV show.

Last edited by jmdrake; 04-05-2021 at 06:47 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I'm guessing the attacker is mental.

Good luck figuring out what her issue is.

On a separate note, church would be a good place for her if she could receive a good old-fashioned exorcism there.

Exorcisms are probably no less effective as what the medical industrial complex has to offer.

Minorities are enabled by the Biden Regime to go after whites.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Minorities are enabled by the Biden Regime to go after whites.
    That is interesting but yes I think the entire national dem machine does what they can to encourage that. Should be some law suits pretty soon so we shall see .LOL Even the fed is guilty of it. Meanwhile the fbi is being ramped up to investigate white militias as the real danger to america , I bet they cant even say that with a straight face .
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-05-2021 at 10:32 AM.
    Do something Danke

I don't think that a couple of slaps that a woman walks away from with a 'what the heck was that' expression from can be fairly described as an 'ATTACK'.
    >_<