Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: BLM are destroying Kenosha, Wisc Over a Suspect Who Had a Warrant and crimes

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    jmdrake beat ya to it, you slacker ...

But it bears repeating:

Hey, I've been busy trying to rebuild my decimated livelihood. So sue me!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Sure, if you think you can cut down a 100 year old oak tree by clipping a few leaves off every day. Point is that dumb people battling other dumb people isn't going to stop anything. It just repeats history and is exactly why this is being engineered in the first place. Everyone's guns are aimed at each other in a giant circular firing squad while the WEF/UN/etc manipulate from outside of the circle.
    What a bunch of dumbasses...if only they had listened to devil21 at RPF.

Protesters Break Jaw of 71-Year-Old Kenosha Man Fending Off Vandals

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...g-off-vandals/

Hannah Bleau 27 Aug 2020

Demonstrators in Kenosha brutally attacked a 71-year-old man who was defending buildings from vandals and looters during Monday night’s protests, throwing a plastic bottle filled with concrete, causing him to fall to the ground and break his jaw in two places.

Robert Cobb, 71, took to the streets to defend businesses after seeing footage of lawless protesters shamelessly setting buildings on fire.

Looters assault an older business owner trying to defend his business in Kenosha, Wisconsin on August 24, 2020. pic.twitter.com/LdlLnOpvfJ

— After Action Report (@after_theaction) August 25, 2020

According to the Kenosha News, “Cobb is a member of the Danish Brotherhood Lodge and close friend of Pamela ‘Sue’ Moniz, owner of The Mattress Shop” — two places protesters set ablaze. Cobb attempted to ward off looters and vandals by spraying them with a fire extinguisher. According to Moniz, owner of the mattress shop that protesters destroyed, someone pulled a gun on Cobb as he tried to defend the buildings.

“He sprayed them in the face so they had to take their masks off for identification,” she said. “Someone pulled a gun and another person yelled, ‘Don’t shoot this man, don’t shoot this man.’”

At another point, the elderly man was attacked with a plastic bottle filled with concrete, causing him to fall to the ground in a pool of blood.

“I absolutely cry every time I talk about it because this man did this for me,” Moniz said, according to Kenosha News. “He did it because that is the kind of person he is. He is so giving; so selfless”:

“He was just defending his business, that’s all he was doing and they walked up and $#@!ed him up. $#@!ed him up,” the woman who taped the incident said as someone attended to Cobb’s injuries.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Hannah Bleau 27 Aug 2020

Demonstrators in Kenosha brutally attacked a 71-year-old man who was defending buildings from vandals and looters during Monday night’s protests, throwing a plastic bottle filled with concrete, causing him to fall to the ground and break his jaw in two places.

Robert Cobb, 71, took to the streets to defend businesses after seeing footage of lawless protesters shamelessly setting buildings on fire.

Looters assault an older business owner trying to defend his business in Kenosha, Wisconsin on August 24, 2020. pic.twitter.com/LdlLnOpvfJ

According to the Kenosha News, “Cobb is a member of the Danish Brotherhood Lodge and close friend of Pamela ‘Sue’ Moniz, owner of The Mattress Shop” — two places protesters set ablaze. Cobb attempted to ward off looters and vandals by spraying them with a fire extinguisher. According to Moniz, owner of the mattress shop that protesters destroyed, someone pulled a gun on Cobb as he tried to defend the buildings.

“He sprayed them in the face so they had to take their masks off for identification,” she said. “Someone pulled a gun and another person yelled, ‘Don’t shoot this man, don’t shoot this man.’”

At another point, the elderly man was attacked with a plastic bottle filled with concrete, causing him to fall to the ground in a pool of blood.

“I absolutely cry every time I talk about it because this man did this for me,” Moniz said, according to Kenosha News. “He did it because that is the kind of person he is. He is so giving; so selfless”:

“He was just defending his business, that’s all he was doing and they walked up and $#@!ed him up. $#@!ed him up,” the woman who taped the incident said as someone attended to Cobb’s injuries.
    Just a bunch of peaceful protesters peacefully protesting.

Hannah Bleau 27 Aug 2020

When are you gearing up to head over there and clean house? Or is that someone else's job?

Never mind that if a 71 year old is their line of defense, it's pretty safe to assume the owners of those businesses also fall into the "don't care" category. If they all went out there armed to defend their businesses the outcome would have been different.

eta: nm there's video embedded in the twitter.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-27-2020 at 01:31 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

When are you gearing up to head over there and clean house?
    When are your voting habits in NC going to change anything?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    When are your voting habits in NC going to change anything?
    Voting? Hahahaha. Do you think I consent to this nonsense????

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Totally different situation. The rioters came to destroy their fellow country men, Kyle came to defend them. When Virginia had their 2nd Amendment rally many came from out of state to support them. As I would hope they would come to mine in a similar situation.
    I see it as both sides came looking for trouble if Kyle was not invited there by a property owner. His intent seems good. I don't think he went there intending to shoot anyone. I also strongly believe that the shooting was self defense.

My agenda is to not have to watch gullible people radicalized by the teevee and politicians repeat history.
    The mobs were radicalized and are out in the streets right now. Too late.

I'm looking around right now and don't see any angry mobs. No one has shouted in my face or tried to punt my head. Seems like I only see those things when the tellavision or the internet show them to me in extremely isolated examples, and then tell me how I should feel about it and how I should react to it. Weird. People shouting in your face at dinner is a common occurrence for you Brian?
    Good for you. I live in a place where a wrong turn on the wrong night will result in your car being stopped and possibly damaged by a mob unless you put your fist in the air out the window and shout black lives matter, and then wait in your car for 5 hours until the police finally get rid of the mob roadblock. I won't even go into any other details, but suffice it to say, yes, this and bleeding heart leftist rulers have dropped this crap right into my lap at times.

My response is the same as to AF. If the business owner isn't concerned enough to defend their business, why does it become my concern?
    Business owners aren't any braver than anyone else. Most of the time they aren't expecting it to happen. They don't plan ahead. Who knows beforehand where the mob will start their destruction. And they have a naive trust that their city leaders and police will do their job. No use defending a pile of ash on the second night.

People need help to defend businesses from Marxist mobs. That is a fact.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Blake's mother has some class.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The mobs were radicalized and are out in the streets right now. Too late.

Good for you. I live in a place where a wrong turn on the wrong night will result in your car being stopped and possibly damaged by a mob unless you put your fist in the air out the window and shout black lives matter, and then wait in your car for 5 hours until the police finally get rid of the mob roadblock. I won't even go into any other details, but suffice it to say, yes, this and bleeding heart leftist rulers have dropped this crap right into my lap at times.

Business owners aren't any braver than anyone else. Most of the time they aren't expecting it to happen. They don't plan ahead. Who knows beforehand where the mob will start their destruction. And they have a naive trust that their city leaders and police will do their job. No use defending a pile of ash on the second night.

People need help to defend businesses from Marxist mobs. That is a fact.
    I don't see it and I live in a big city. A few scattered protests here and there on occasion but certainly no marauding mobs that I keep hearing breathlessly about.

It's sad for those people, it really is, watching them all being expertly manipulated by the tellavision, while the bankers laugh their asses off at the little people running around shooting each other in some podunk town, as they run off with trillions of dollars of our wealth.

Same stuff, but higher definition..... frame by frame = < >

Last edited by Mach; 08-27-2020 at 02:25 PM.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Blake's mother has some class.

Yes, she does.

That did not go the way Don Lemon had hoped!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Same stuff, but higher definition..... frame by frame = < >

Kid only killed those directly assaulting him. Others that threw their hands up and backed off he did not. Amazing restraint under pressure.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kid only killed those directly assaulting him. Others that threw their hands up and backed off he did not. Amazing restraint under pressure.

Downright maturity.... I probably wasn't that controlled at 17.
    FJB

I didn't really see the alleged molotov cocktail in the video> Any evidence of that. Sounds like 4 chan garbage.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

In a country of 50 independent states, each with their own autonomous statutes that decide what is "legal" and what is not, yes it matters greatly.
    Hmmm. It appears that the "state line" argument is a common talking point.

https://twitter.com/BazingaKatie/sta...03676976205825

Well then, that pretty much blows all of the self-defense arguments out of the water. Once he crossed the state line, he was illegal. A non-person. He had no rights, not even to self-defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I didn't really see the alleged molotov cocktail in the video> Any evidence of that. Sounds like 4 chan garbage.
    There is a pic floating around of the bag that he threw while it was in air that looked like flames. But it was a white plastic bag with something solid inside so the fluttering bag caught the light and looked like flames.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP4Libert...74586894630912
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP4Libert...74586894630912
    In one of the tweets below this one said "Wait, wasn't Kyle Rittenhouse just community policing? Just checking if we're still pushing that"...

That's hilarious!

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    From video it is apparent that "something" is thrown at him. I have no idea what.

I do know that he was leaving the area as rapidly as he could. It is apparent he feared for his life and wanted to remove himself from the situation, but those pursuing him would not allow him to. The individual that caught up with him attempted to take his firearm and got a bullet to the brain pan for his actions. Then Kyle, as others approached intimidatingly, again tried to remove himself from the situation. And that is when skateboard to the head dude and felon with a handgun received justice from the front end of an AR.

From video it is apparent that "something" is thrown at him. I have no idea what.

I do know that he was leaving the area as rapidly as he could. It is apparent he feared for his life and wanted to remove himself from the situation, but those pursuing him would not allow him to. The individual that caught up with him attempted to take his firearm and got a bullet to the brain pan for his actions. Then Kyle, as others approached intimidatingly, again tried to remove himself from the situation. And that is when skateboard to the head dude and felon with a handgun received justice from the front end of an AR.
    The two that were killed and one that was wounded were shot as a result of their own aggressive actions towards Kyle. I think it would have been smarter for Kyle to stay home and not get involved. But this is clearly self defense.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When are you gearing up to head over there and clean house? Or is that someone else's job?
    In this I am in 100% agreement.

I hold myself in equal, even greater contempt, than I do every other "big man" blowhard on the internet.

I should be right there on the front line...before it was fears over losing my home, losing my kids, losing everything I worked for, as I saw what they did to Ed and Elaine Brown, and right now I'm too $#@!ing injured, too $#@!ing crippled to do so, but I'm recovering (thank Christ) and networking with people around me in my community to get as many as I can to commit to "Minute Man Defense": if the mob should show up at your home or business, call us, and we'll respond.

Every one of us should be looking in the mirror and deciding what kind of man we are, sitting on our hands while this goes down all around us.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The two that were killed and one that was wounded were shot as a result of their own aggressive actions towards Kyle. I think it would have been smarter for Kyle to stay home and not get involved. But this is clearly self defense.
    It absolutely was a case of self-defense in each situation. He clearly, video evidenced, tried to remove himself from escalating situations before resorting to lethal force.
    Whether he should have been there in the first place is clearly a discussion for philosophers.
    Had he been my child I would have absolutely forbidden him from going unless he was there along side me.
    But, I will say this, if a town 15 minutes from me was being burned and looted by MarxistsJacobinAnarchists I'd be there in battle rattle. It's not like Kenosha is a huge metropolis. At 100k population it is only twice the size of my nearest city. It really is time to put an end to this cancer before it spreads.

In this I am in 100% agreement.

I hold myself in equal, even greater contempt, than I do every other "big man" blowhard on the internet.

I should be right there on the front line...before it was fears over losing my home, losing my kids, losing everything I worked for, as I saw what they did to Ed and Elaine Brown, and right now I'm too $#@!ing injured, too $#@!ing crippled to do so, but I'm recovering (thank Christ) and networking with people around me in my community to get as many as I can to commit to "Minute Man Defense": if the mob should show up at your home or business, call us, and we'll respond.

Every one of us should be looking in the mirror and deciding what kind of man we are, sitting on our hands while this goes down all around us.
    Amen. Prayers for recovery. You'll be needed in this fight. Because want it or not...it's coming.

Kid is rock solid AFAIC, he suffered what looked like a malfunction while he was on his ass and being attacked and harassed by SkateBoi and Medic!Boi, managed to clear the weapon, keep the filthy Marxist mob off him, and get his gun back in the fight and win.

I'll trade 100,000 wheezy, Gadsen flag flying, "cold dead hands" blowhards for 1000 kids just like this.

Give me command of 10,000 of them and I'd have this $#@! sorted out in a week.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-27-2020 at 04:05 PM.

First, it's not a 17 year old who lives in another state's job to do that...
    He lived 20 minutes away and one of the guys he killed and the other who was maimed were paid Communist agitators... $#@! 'em. Dumbass with a skateboard died for free.

Yes, she does.

That did not go the way Don Lemon had hoped!
    Yet sport players like in MLB, NBA seem to have a agenda.

Amen. Prayers for recovery. You'll be needed in this fight. Because want it or not...it's coming.
    Thanks brother, I know you're up for it and see what's coming.

Hmmm. It appears that the "state line" argument is a common talking point.

https://twitter.com/BazingaKatie/sta...03676976205825

Well then, that pretty much blows all of the self-defense arguments out of the water. Once he crossed the state line, he was illegal. A non-person. He had no rights, not even to self-defense.
    I find it ironic from this tweet.

A 17 year old white supremacist domestic terrorist who drove a mile
    Many of these BLM "Peaceful protestors" arent from the same city either yet somehow burning and destroying offices and business and attacking, forcing people to rise their fists is not a domestic crime causing terror?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast