Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another SWATing

Yet another SWATing

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/cri...192081124.html
    “A male came to the front door, as he came to the front door, one of our officers discharged his weapon,” Livingston said.
    https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...duty-swatting/

“They call it swatting,” says grieving Wichita mother after son killed by police

Family says son killed by police in ‘swatting’ was unarmed, didn’t play video games

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/cri...#storylink=cpy
    “The police said, ‘Come out with your hands up,’” she said. “(The officer) took me, my roommate and my granddaughter, who witnessed the shooting and had to step over her dying uncle’s body.”

The family was handcuffed, taken outside and placed into separate police cruisers, she said. They were taken downtown and interviewed by Wichita police officers.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was very stupid of the guy who made the call but I still blame the goons. They don't have to pull the trigger at every slight perception of "fear". I'm quite sick of them saying how they "feared for their life". Grow some balls mr goon! There are some "rules of engagement" that say don't fire until fired upon. It's about time the goons take that to heart. You can only discharge your weapon when someone is shooting at you.

If they do this, watch the innocent death count drop to zero...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Sick.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The gamer may be a scumbag,, but he is right.

He is guilty of a false police report. and a poor human being.

The Police that rushed to an innocent mans death,, and delivered the bullet are guilty of murder.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sick.
    Very sick but goons still need to only shoot when someone is shooting at them...

THIS ONE

“They (police) had to take the screen door as evidence.”
    The seized screen door will be forensically analyzed, interrogated, and compelled to confess its role in this unfortunate death.

Does anyone know how the Officers are doing? I would like to reassure @TheTexan as to their wellbeing.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anyone know how the Officers are doing? I would like to reassure @TheTexan as to their wellbeing.
    On Vacation,, paid.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It really is a tragedy that these Officers had to go through this terrible ordeal, because of some prank call.

But that's why they're Heroes.

They shoot innocent people, so we don't have to.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Lawsuits. Multiple lawsuits.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

MEH.
    PUT HIS BONES ON THE PILE...

...it's getting kinda BIG
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Very sick but goons still need to only shoot when someone is shooting at them...
    without a good reason.
    Most should surrender and let justice be done upon them.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Any person that uses the 50 some year low police death statistic for proof that policing is not dangerous is just wrong. The reason police deaths are so low is because of the intense officer training the LEO must undergo nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    The seized screen door will be forensically analyzed, interrogated, and compelled to confess its role in this unfortunate death.
    We saw how that worked so well at Waco.

In a couple of forums I read that are infested by LEOs, with shootings like this and Daniel Shaver one, and the Prescott boy in San Antonio --

they have taken to saying something along the lines of "well, it's not what I would call a 'good' shoot, but it was a legal one.' "

Yes, it is legal. Legal murder (or at least manslaughter). And that needs to change.

However, you'll never hear any congress critters or state legislators discussing this sort of thing, and the changes that need to be made.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Any person that uses the 50 some year low police death statistic for proof that policing is not dangerous is just wrong. The reason police deaths are so low is because of the intense officer training the LEO must undergo nowadays.
    Bull$hit.

Doubt it is in the top 20 dangerous professions in reality. But I have done several in the top 10.

and I have never had to kill anyone. I've disarmed a few. and kept some alive.. even though it was not my profession.

There is NO Excuse to shoot an unarmed person. Ever.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

There is NO Excuse to shoot an unarmed person. Ever.
    let me repeat that

and keep repeating it
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Policing is NOT dangerous. Not even close to some of the jobs I have done in comparison. These statistics merely echo what has been said before. There is no War on Cops. The profession is not even close to being the most dangerous.

Police work is not inherently dangerous. Statistically speaking, a roofer or a plumber or a garbageman is at much greater risk of death and injury, not to mention the top deadly jobs, fishermen, miners, lumbermen and pilots and the risks they face daily, than a cop.

However, you are quite right in that the number of deaths are down due to intense training.

Very, very right.

Cops are being intensively trained, to understand and know the following:

Cops are at war.

That cops returning home safe from the battlefield is priority number one.

That we the people, are not citizens to be protected and served and our rights and dignity upheld, but are, in fact, enemy combatants, to be viewed with suspicion and scorn, and to be "neutralized" if we so much as raise a finger in any form of resistance, defiance or non compliance.

That, under the Circular Force Continuum, all one needs to do, as a cop who has just blown away some hapless, unarmed Mundane, is to recite the "get out of jail free" phrase: "I feared for my safety". That gives almost total and complete legal protection from any retribution or prosecution or reprimands. You don't even need to risk planting a "drop piece" on the body anymore. In fact, that might rarely get you in real trouble. Learn the magic phrase and keep it as rule number one.

Now, if I had the legal authority to blow away every $#@! that does so much as cut a loud fart around me, I'd live a pretty "safe" life as well.

$#@! a bunch of trigger happy, hut hutting, murderous $#@! cops
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Sarcasm? I certainly hope so.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

A 25-year-old man in California has been arrested over an alleged hoax 911 call that led to police killing an unarmed man in Kansas on Thursday night, authorities said.
    Tyler Barriss from South Los Angeles was arrested on a fugitive warrant Friday afternoon for allegedly making the so-called "swatting" call, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.
    The Wichita Police Department in Kansas is working with the Los Angeles Police Department as well as the FBI on this case. Among the lines of inquiry investigators are pursuing is whether the 911 call was connected to an online-gaming dispute, police said.
    Barriss is the same man who allegedly called in a bomb threat to ABC station KABC in 2015, which led to an evacuation of the Los Angeles television station, according to the Glendale Police Department in Los Angeles County. Barriss received a two-year sentence, court records show.
    "Barris served time after being charged by state authorities in Los Angeles for making threats and was released earlier this year," the FBI said in a statement, but did not directly link the sentence to the KABC bomb threat.
    Thursday's incident began around 6:18 p.m. Central Time when police received a 911 call about an alleged shooting with hostages at a residence in Wichita, Kansas. The caller told authorities he had shot his father in the head while his parents were arguing, police said. The caller also said he was holding his other family members at gunpoint inside the home and was thinking about setting the house on fire, police said.
    The Wichita Police Department released audio of the phone call between the individual and the 911 dispatcher.
    "They were arguing and I shot him in the head and he's not breathing anymore," the caller says.
    "I'm just pointing the gun at them, making sure they stay in the closet, my mom and my little brother," he says. "I already poured gasoline all over the house. I might just set it on fire."
    The caller repeatedly gave authorities his alleged home address, leading Wichita police officers to the house
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

This rat bastard will serve as an excellent diversion and cover for the rat bastard that pulled the trigger.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This rat bastard will serve as an excellent diversion and cover for the rat bastard that pulled the trigger.
    Seems that is the direction it's taking.

and that is decidedly sad
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Police work is not inherently dangerous. Statistically speaking, a roofer or a plumber or a garbageman is at much greater risk of death and injury, not to mention the top deadly jobs, fishermen, miners, lumbermen and pilots and the risks they face daily, than a cop.

However, you are quite right in that the number of deaths are down due to intense training.

Very, very right.

Cops are being intensively trained, to understand and know the following:

Cops are at war.

That cops returning home safe from the battlefield is priority number one.

That we the people, are not citizens to be protected and served and our rights and dignity upheld, but are, in fact, enemy combatants, to be viewed with suspicion and scorn, and to be "neutralized" if we so much as raise a finger in any form of resistance, defiance or non compliance.

That, under the Circular Force Continuum, all one needs to do, as a cop who has just blown away some hapless, unarmed Mundane, is to recite the "get out of jail free" phrase: "I feared for my safety". That gives almost total and complete legal protection from any retribution or prosecution or reprimands. You don't even need to risk planting a "drop piece" on the body anymore. In fact, that might rarely get you in real trouble. Learn the magic phrase and keep it as rule number one.

Now, if I had the legal authority to blow away every $#@! that does so much as cut a loud fart around me, I'd live a pretty "safe" life as well.

$#@! a bunch of trigger happy, hut hutting, murderous $#@! cops
    Now why not tell us how you really feel???

THIS ONE

Now why not tell us how you really feel???
    Hey CA....

I just caught you on yesterday's replay of FTL.

Good job!

Are you a frequent caller?

Hey CA....

I just caught you on yesterday's replay of FTL.

Good job!

Are you a frequent caller?
    I used to call all the time but the last couple of years I've tapered off. Been calling them for over 10 years. I've got to claim a little credit for guiding Ian and Mark along their progression towards "Christian Anarchy". Mark has a way to go yet but Ian is pretty much there but he hates the term "anarchist" and prefers "voluntarist"... It's just semantics. He's actually an anarchist.

THIS ONE

I used to call all the time but the last couple of years I've tapered off. Been calling them for over 10 years. I've got to claim a little credit for guiding Ian and Mark along their progression towards "Christian Anarchy". Mark has a way to go yet but Ian is pretty much there but he hates the term "anarchist" and prefers "voluntarist"... It's just semantics. He's actually an anarchist.
    Very cool.

Ian has to be the most formidable debater I've ever seen. I disagree with him on a few issues such as immigration and such, but I sense that he plays the devil's advocate on many issues and he can skilfully defend any argument.

Very cool.

Ian has to be the most formidable debater I've ever seen. I disagree with him on a few issues such as immigration and such, but I sense that he plays the devil's advocate on many issues and he can skilfully defend any argument.
    I have straightened him (and Mark) out a time or two. I download and keep all the episodes where I call in. I used to download every show but that got to be too much to keep up with so I quit a few years back. Still have everything I've downloaded...

THIS ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast