Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul on The Alex Jones Show 3/7/17 (tube added)

Rand Paul on The Alex Jones Show 3/7/17 (tube added)

On live now: https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

It must be after the election lol...

(Everyone must think this is Pepe these days.)

--

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxlCe3mUtJY
    Last edited by jct74; 03-07-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd rather he not give Jones and his pro-Trump Disinfo War the time of day, but I guess he thinks he can influence the audience...

It was a great interview. I agree we need to repeal Obamacare and look to a free market system so these big Insurance companies lose.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Rand says at 2:12:20 he talked to Trump yesterday, they are on good terms and Trump is the person that called.
    Last edited by jct74; 03-07-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    I'd rather he not give Jones and his pro-Trump Disinfo War the time of day, but I guess he thinks he can influence the audience...
    Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Rand says at 2:12:20 he talked to Trump yesterday, they are on good terms and Trump is the person that called
    I'm just extremely happy that MallsRGood has absolutely no influence on anything.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I'm just extremely happy that MallsRGood has absolutely no influence on anything.
    I'm glad that voters are as gullible as you, otherwise it would be more difficult to influence them.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump just fired a salvo at the swamp.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm glad that voters are as gullible as you, otherwise it would be more difficult to influence them.
    Ya because if Hillary was President, she would totally be calling Rand and caring what he had to say..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ya because if Hillary was President, she would totally be calling Rand and caring what he had to say..
    Yes, of course, because that's totally what's happening.

Can someone post just the interview?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Can someone post just the interview?
    You can go right to it:
    interview starts at 2:08:50
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump just fired a salvo at the swamp.

What an odd timeline we all live in.

Funny how just hours ago Trump was saying the GOPe plan will get revised to open state lines to insurance and now Trump is calling for Rand to push harder for his plan.

Regardless, go Rand.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Yes, of course, because that's totally what's happening.
    So you think Rand Paul is gullible?

No, I think you're gullible, for thinking Rand actually thinks Trump is on his team.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Bannon and Rand see eye to eye on Obamacare. As long as Bannon is in the picture, he and the POTUS will get along marvelously. But it's obvious that Pence and Priebus want Bannon gone so they can run roughshod over DJT.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Bannon and Rand see eye to eye on Obamacare. As long as Bannon is in the picture, he and the POTUS will get along marvelously. But it's obvious that Pence and Priebus want Bannon gone so they can run roughshod over DJT.
    Is Bannon tweeting from Trump's twitter account
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

No, I think you're gullible, for thinking Rand actually thinks Trump is on his team.
    So you think Rand is lying?

(Hint: It would be helpful for our discussion if you watched the first 8 minutes of the video in the OP, so that we aren't talking past each other.)

So you think Rand is lying?
    I think Rand is (and has been since last summer) maintaining the appearance that he's trying to work with Trump (as if this were possible given Rand's libertarianism and Trump statism), because Trump is still very popular, the base doesn't yet see Trump for what he is, and there's nothing to be gained by overtly attacking him (yet).

I think Rand is (and has been since last summer) maintaining the appearance that he's trying to work with Trump (as if this were possible given Rand's libertarianism and Trump statism), because Trump is still very popular, the base doesn't yet see Trump for what he is, and there's nothing to be gained by overtly attacking him (yet).
    Well then you might want to watch the next two minutes after that where Rand explains how much him and Trump actually have in common with their political views.

Well then you might want to watch the next two minutes after that where Rand explains how much him and Trump actually have in common with their political views.
    You're right, things are always exactly as they appear to be..

He's used this tactic consistently since the election was over.

- Trump runs on Position A
    - Trump gets elected
    - Trump team promotes Position ~A
    - Press asks Rand for a react on Trump team
    - Rand says, "I agree with A, and Trump ran on A, so I'm sure he won't take ~A"
    - Trump watches Rand on TV and sometimes makes tweets
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He's used this tactic consistently since the election was over.

- Trump runs on Position A
    - Trump gets elected
    - Trump team promotes Position ~A
    - Press asks Rand for a react on Trump team
    - Rand says, "I agree with A, and Trump ran on A, so I'm sure he won't take ~A"
    - Trump watches Rand on TV and sometimes makes tweets
    Yep, exactly.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ty for the info. Rand's criticism seems valid.

Who knows what Trump and Rand talked about in their now second (from what we know) conversation which Donald called Rand out of the blue regarding ACA replacement.

The most important thing to keep in mind is that Rand is not likely to back down from stopping this bill in it's current form. Conservatives can stop the bill in the house and Rand can work with Lee and Cruz in the Senate.

I'd be surprised if Bannon would green light the plan in its current form but Bannon/Trump are not stupid, they know Rand and Co. has the power to block the bill, maybe White House is just playing nice for optics.
    Last edited by eleganz; 03-08-2017 at 04:16 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

That goes both ways, dummy.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Alex Jones talks with Senator Rand Paul about Donald Trump's plan to remove Obamacare and how Rand himself is advising Donald Trump on what needs to be done once it is repealed.
    ROFL nice spin Alex.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

No he is not a loser and does not get hung up in loser land.

Good interview. Is this the first time Rand's been back on Alex Jones since the Romney endorsement?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast