Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Suzanimal?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    No one I've been in contact with is pretending like they haven't been in touch with me. Also, I haven't been around. I only stopped in earlier because @Brian4Liberty and @angelatc contacted me recently and I told Brian I would be back soon. I popped in to see what was going on.
    Yay I missed you!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sometimes people need a little break

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by aravoth View Post
    And a blast from the past.

Good to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yay I missed you!

Thanks, guys.

I was BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Thanks, guys.

I was BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS.
    Me too.... My wife bought me a table saw for our anniversary and I can't leave it alone
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

No one I've been in contact with is pretending like they haven't been in touch with me. Also, I haven't been around. I only stopped in earlier because @Brian4Liberty and @angelatc contacted me recently and I told Brian I would be back soon. I popped in to see what was going on.
    Sure enough, released by the wendigo!

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Tell that Brian guy to get to work . I want to he sure he has plenty of beer money .
    Damn, I knew I forgot something at the store!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    He's too busy making friends with the riff raff around here who actively pee all over the forum, the site mission, the constitution, and founders and lately only runs interference for the riff raff who actively bring the place down rather than concerning himself with actually modding it.

It's a shame because he didn't used to be like that. I don't know what happened to him whether he got preocccupied by twitter or what.

Eventually, all of the good people who cared about the constitution, and electoral politics and all that has been done here will have been long gone from here. Most are already gone and have been gone for some time. And the place will be left with the worst of the worst of the extreme right who populate dialogue.
    Time is limited and I don't have any for the drama.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It's good to see you back. I still think of that Ron Paul video to the American Pie song you made at the start of the revolution. Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And a blast from the past.

Good to see you.
    You too brother, you too...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Time is limited and I don't have any for the drama.
    has the original Bryan checked out? and you are the new Brian?
    #natural citizen made some reasonable points. you dismissed him as "drama"

that does NOT sound like the Bryan that I knew. are you him?
    or are you a very different Brian? have you ever met me sir? live and in person?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post

or are you a very different Brian? have you ever met me sir? live and in person?
    You must have met the other Bryan, although the difference in spelling should be a dead give-away.

What were the "reasonable points", and what do you suggest needs to be done?

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post

This is a different Brian . The rest have been taken . Some say the Headless Horseman ( Hessian ) , others Mossad or the Russians .

FOR PETE'S SAKE MAN, CAN WE PLEASE STOP THE DRAMA!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    I'm glad you have reversed your position and are no longer defending Eagle. +Rep
    By eagle, do you mean libertyeagle?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It's good to see you back. I still think of that Ron Paul video to the American Pie song you made at the start of the revolution. Welcome back!
    Those were the days...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Those were the days...

I like this one, especially the use of the song starting at around 6:48.

Last edited by lilymc; 10-25-2017 at 10:48 PM.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Welcome back, Suz!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome back, you gonna add another face to your shape shifting?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Some people don't have no real life so all they do is stir up trouble everywhere online.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    He's not a member there. You know, it's really weird the way you snoop on everyone.
    How dare YOU accuse Natural Citizen of that, Originalist. With the crap you have allowed on your "forum" and your tweets to pull people away from this forum over to yours. What you don't like is being called on your bullcrap.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

By eagle, do you mean libertyeagle?
    Hey there! Thank goodness you are back. I don't come around here much anymore.

You're not going to recognize this place.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You must have met the other Bryan, although the difference in spelling should be a dead give-away.

What were the "reasonable points", and what do you suggest needs to be done?
    Perhaps he should have made his point in the forum for site suggestions/questions (whatever that's called), but what he pointed out about the site is true, Brian. We have people here openly promoting world government and claiming Ron Paul supports that, etc. But, you ban the one who promotes the principles that Ron Paul believes in?

Is it "drama" to question why the forum has been allowed to slide like it has and hope that something is done to redirect it back to some semblance of usefulness? If it is, those of us who remember it and want for it, should just shut up, forget it and leave this site for the world government, Che Guevara-loving, open borders cultural marxists? Is that the message?
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    How dare YOU accuse Natural Citizen of that, Originalist. With the crap you have allowed on your "forum" and your tweets to pull people away from this forum over to yours. What you don't like is being called on your bullcrap.
    I'm afraid all the hype about my supposed subterfuge is complete fiction. I like it here just fine and I have no intentions of harming it. The internet (and the world) is a big place, there is no reason both can't exist.

Just to be clear, I didn't post this with any one person or group in mind. More of the over all vibe of the forum. Sometimes reading the silly arguments and meltdowns can be entertaining.

Then someone like Aravoth (who is almost at legend status in my mind) stops by and i remember the original mission. Then I feel guilty for laughing at how petty grudges have ruined the discourse.

@Brian4Liberty, this post below (which was on another thread) pretty much sums it up, iyam:

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    When I first signed up to RPF, I never expected that one day people who supported his policies would be a beaten-down minority on a site named after him, with most of the rest of the supporters having been chased off by Marxists in anarchist clothing, or by the relentless, years-long trolling of a small handful of universally identifiable culprits.

But here you are. Go figure.

I was going to say more, but what's the point? What's done is done. And with NC gone and the way things are going around here… I'm not sure if I'll stick around. I never really felt like I fit in here anyway. Although there are still some good people here who I will miss, if I do leave.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    @Brian4Liberty, this post below (which was on another thread) pretty much sums it up, iyam:

I was going to say more, but what's the point? What's done is done. And with NC gone and the way things are going around here… I'm not sure if I'll stick around. I never really felt like I fit in here anyway. Although there are still some good people here who I will miss, if I do leave.
    Well I will miss u...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

You should stay .

Please don't go.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Well I will miss u...
    Thank you. But I haven't decided yet If I'm going to quit this place. I was just talking to someone over PMs and was encouraged to stay because we need more people who care about truth. I might just post less or take breaks. PS: I like the quote in your sig about truth.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    You should stay .
    Well, I have to admit, this place is kind of an addiction. But we'll see how it goes. Thanks oyarde.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Please don't go.
    Aww...now you guys are making me kind of emotional. Thank you Swordsmyth. I hope you don't ever leave either.

― Henry David Thoreau

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast