View Poll Results: Was the Vaccine that was approved by the FDA is the Covid Vaccine

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - They approved the vaccine

3 18.75%
  • No - They approved something else and conflated "Vaccine Approval"

13 81.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think The Vaccine Was Approved By The FDA?

Do You Think The Vaccine Was Approved By The FDA?

There is some conflicting information out there. What is being reported is that the vaccine that was approved by the FDA is NOT the Covid vaccine (IE MURDER / STERILIZATION WEAPON), but another vaccine (probably also another MURDER WEAPON) that is NOT in production.

Debate.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That question is based upon the assumption that FDA approval has any meaning. (It doesn't).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Dr Malone: Phizer still Under EUA and Waiver. Comirnaty is Fully Approved, Not Currently Available
    https://i-uv.com/dr-malone-phizer-still-under-eua-and-waiver-comirnaty-is-fully-approved-not-currently-available/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That question is based upon the assumption that FDA approval has any meaning. (It doesn't).
    Actually, it does. Liability. Dr. Malone explained that the vaccines have a blanket liability under the EUA, but not under FDA approval. He later came out, allegedly, and admitted on twitter that he was "wrong" because the vaccine companies enjoy blanket liability under the EUA as well as FDA approval. That is only partially true. The vaccine companies enjoy immunity under both, however, when it goes under FDA approval, then the liability falls under the government's vaccine fund and vaccine court system.

The vaccine that is under FDA approval has a different name (Comirnaty). They claim it is the same for all intents and purposes, but the factcheck article I read said that the manufacturing may take place in different premises, and the ingredients may be sourced from different suppliers. I guess the question is, why? It could be the same vaccine, but it all sounds pretty vague to me whether it really is or not.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If it's a murder weapon it's a pretty terrible one. They should try and get their money back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If it's a murder weapon it's a pretty terrible one. They should try and get their money back.
    You've obviously never heard of micro clotting.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You've obviously never heard of micro clotting.
    Does it cause micro death?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Does it cause micro death?
    Yes, it clogs the tiny blood vessels in your organs, and can lead to organ failure in about 2-5 years.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, it clogs the tiny blood vessels in your organs, and can lead to organ failure in about 2-5 years.
    Oh wow that sounds pretty serious. It's good that we were able to prove that it happens before it ever happened.
    Pinochet is the model

Oh wow that sounds pretty serious. It's good that we were able to prove that it happens before it ever happened.
    The micro clotting happens soon after the vaccine is taken, it just takes a while to assess the damage. I don't know what % of people it happens to, and what % of those people will end up with a serious outcome, but it is a side effect that should be taken into consideration. Especially since we now know from a large-scale study out of Israel that natural immunity is at least 5-10 times greater than vaccine immunity. Why should anybody who has already had Covid get the vaccine?

The micro clotting happens soon after the vaccine is taken, it just takes a while to assess the damage.
    Must not take that long to assess the damage, since we already know about it.

Wow, modern medicine is amazing. I mean, not so amazing so as to not predict, cause, or notice the micro clotting in the first place, but amazing.
    Pinochet is the model

Must not take that long to assess the damage, since we already know about it.
    2-5 years

2-5 years
    2-5 years to assess the damage?
    Pinochet is the model

You know when you make stupid and wild accusations like this you hurt the cause. Yeah they approved the vax, but it was politically motivated. It was pushed through faster than normal under political pressure. That is what you should be worried about.

The poll is unclear. They approved Comirnaty. Is that what the poll means by "the vaccine"? If so, then yes, that's what they approved.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

So we moved from 2 more weeks to 2 to 5 years? Got it.

If you think it is some grand conspiracy murder weapon then why would they play with the approval, they would just approve it regardless.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The first Pfizer vaccine is still EUA (emergency use authorization) only. It has not been approved.

The second Pfizer vaccine (COMIRNATY) is also not approved, as stated in the FDA's letter to Pfizer. That letter states:

There is no adequate, approved, and available9 alternative to the emergency use of
    Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine [first vaccine] to prevent COVID-19 .

https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

Basically, the FDA approved the license application for COMIRNATY, but has not approved distribution. The FDA's second letter to Pfizer reads: You may not distribute any lots of product until you receive a notification of release from the Director, Center for Biologics
    Evaluation and Research (CBER).
    . I'm guessing that "release" is not forthcoming, and is not forthcoming by design.

The FDA is playing loose with language, somewhat akin to de jure versus de facto. In other words, they approved, but did not really approve because it's not being released.
    https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download

The bottom line is that no Pfizer Corona vaccine--or any Corona vaccine--has been officially approved by the FDA.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

@NorthCarolinaLiberty

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-prepar...vid-19-vaccine
    August 23, 2021: FDA approves Comirnaty (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA), which was previously known as Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-b...9-vaccine-mrna
    How is Comirnaty (COVID-19 VACCINE, mRNA) related to the PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?

The FDA-approved Pfizer-BioNTech product Comirnaty (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) and the FDA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine under EUA have the same formulation and can be used interchangeably to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. Therefore, providers can use doses distributed under EUA to administer the vaccination series as if the doses were the licensed vaccine. For purposes of administration, doses distributed under the EUA are interchangeable with the licensed doses. The Vaccine Information Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers provides additional information about both the approved and authorized vaccine.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Not done yet.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    So we moved from 2 more weeks to 2 to 5 years? Got it.

If you think it is some grand conspiracy murder weapon then why would they play with the approval, they would just approve it regardless.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

What difference does it make? If FDA approval means something to you then take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    What difference does it make? If FDA approval means something to you then take it from there.
    It makes a huge difference for the people trying to mandate the vaccine for hospital workers, govt. workers, private businesses, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    If they are that obvious they are not going to dick around with FDA approval. Besides I provided two links that debunk the conspiracy theory that it was not approved.

As far as Gates, from my first hand experiences, my opinion of him I found to be pure unadulterated evil. So I believe the conspiracy theories about him and think they probably should not be called theories but rather the truth about him.
    Last edited by kahless; 09-02-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    If they are that obvious they are not going to dick around with FDA approval. Besides I provided two links that debunk the conspiracy theory that it was not approved.

As far as Gates, from my first hand experiences, my opinion of him I found to be pure unadulterated evil. None of the conspiracy theories about him surprise me which I believe should not be called conspiracy theories rather the truth about him.
    Perhaps a bit naive since they use word games to absolve themselves of responsibility (karma) in many things, under the mantra of something like "if you're too lazy or dumb to read or comprehend something before doing it just because you saw it on the teevee, it's your fault, not ours." Our entire legal system is based on that philosophy, even.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Perhaps a bit naive since they use word games to absolve themselves of responsibility (karma) in many things, under the mantra of something like "if you're too lazy or dumb to read or comprehend something before doing it just because you saw it on the teevee, it's your fault, not ours." Our Their entire legal system is based on that philosophy, even.
    fify
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    fify
    Good catch. It kind of demonstrates my point of how a single word used flippantly can have such a large impact. they do not use any words flippantly in anything "official".
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

No, it's still under EUA. COMIRNATY does not have approval for distribution and appears it will not be in the foreseeable future. They back doored the language and people fell for it.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    No, it's still under EUA. COMIRNATY does not have approval for distribution and appears it will not be in the foreseeable future. They back doored the language and people fell for it.
    Comirnaty Approval Letter
    https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download

It makes a huge difference for the people trying to mandate the vaccine for hospital workers, govt. workers, private businesses, etc.

Sure there are plenty of people who will give in because of it. If you think your job is more important than than your freedom I don't know what to say. I am pretty much out of the job market now but, I know I wouldn't take a vaccine to save a job. If we don't resist it if we do not want one then what does that say but us? I say if you want a vaccine get one and if you don't than consider resisting instead of caving.

'Not sure/confused/other' should have been a poll choice.

Biden team was likely desperately looking for some news to distract attention away from messy Afghan exit stories when this FDA vax approval "story" broke.
    IDA also dominated MSM news cycle for 48 hours or so only (thankfully for NOLA residents) and currently is second biggest story behind Afghan Freedom war exit story.
    I still think FDA and IDA ryhming was just coincidence. But if it were upto Biden, he would rather just talk about Vax and FEMA projects.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast