Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 1,441 to 1,457 of 1457

Thread: **NEVADA** State Convention updates here

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldean View Post
    I would rather let in some Santorum people in. Also can only the people who showed up today come tomorrow or can new people join?
    That would make even less sense if Damian's explanation is correct. But none of it makes any sense in light of the Ron Paul campaign's defiant press releases in response to RNC threats.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldean View Post
    I would rather let in some Santorum people in. Also can only the people who showed up today come tomorrow or can new people join?
    My understanding is no. Because they certified the delegates at 1500 that is the amount that are recognized on the floor. Now if the meeting was adjourned then a new meeting could be called and a new number could be certified. But because this is a recess then only those certefied are allowed to participate. Now the interesting thing I am wondering about is with rule 4b if Romney camp tries to not show up tommorow to prevent a quaram could that occur. In my thinking I think if they try to pull that it would work in our favor sonce the meeting never adjourned and party buisness was not complete that a quram call could not be called tommorow morning and we could have well over a super majority. Hopefully Romney camp is that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger29860 View Post
    My understanding is no. Because they certified the delegates at 1500 that is the amount that are recognized on the floor. Now if the meeting was adjourned then a new meeting could be called and a new number could be certified. But because this is a recess then only those certefied are allowed to participate. Now the interesting thing I am wondering about is with rule 4b if Romney camp tries to not show up tommorow to prevent a quaram could that occur. In my thinking I think if they try to pull that it would work in our favor sonce the meeting never adjourned and party buisness was not complete that a quram call could not be called tommorow morning and we could have well over a super majority. Hopefully Romney camp is that stupid.
    Well, thanks for ruining that chance now.

No problems with lack of Quorum since we kept 4B in the rules. We shall continue party business regardless of Quorum. If they wanna stop us now, they have to show up an vote on the issues, not pull this chicken$#@! break Quorum bull$#@! that Backstabber Sue Lowden pulled on us last time. Not gonna happen. Oh, and without quorum, were probably gonna change some more rules tomorrow to our advantage.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by rp08orbust View Post
    That would make even less sense if Damian's explanation is correct. But none of it makes any sense in light of the Ron Paul campaign's defiant press releases in response to RNC threats.
    We might be able to do it, and could probably even do it without even cheating. However, we arent just "giving" anyone delegates just to play it safe. We wont know until tomorrow morning whether or not we did take 100%, which there is a good possibility at this point. If they get 3 or 10 Delgates, than they've Earned them, and I am not going to try to take that away by playing "Dirty". However, I highly doubt they got 10 Delegates, and possibly not even the remaining 3.

The "Safe" we are playing is playing by the Rules. And since we are the Majority, if we dont like the rules, we vote to Change the Rules, then abide by them. We dont run around and print out Fake Delegate Lists. We dont run around and PHOTOCOPY DELEGATE BADGES. We have gotten this far by following Dr. Paul's example. Honesty is the Best Policy.

We are Leading by Example, by Honestly Winning.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 05-06-2012 at 03:07 AM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Nevada can change the entire narrative for Paul's campaign. Win it big. The media can't ignore it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Nevada can change the entire narrative for Paul's campaign. Win it big. The media can't ignore it.
    lol sure they can. and they will. Hate to be gloomy its the truth though. But it does not matter since we don't need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger29860 View Post
    lol sure they can. and they will. Hate to be gloomy its the truth though. But it does not matter since we don't need them.
    Local media is starting to pick up where national media is lacking. Ben Swann is a HUGE example of this. Will Wolf Blitzer do a segment? Maybe not. But local journalists (imho) are starting to smell the coffee.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Get your popcorn ready!
    I actually bought a box of 24:
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

Man this really confuses me. We had a thread going on the **NEVADA** State Convention updates here

It had over 14,000 replies and who knows how many subscribers. A new thread drops them off and forever makes it another multiple thread Easter egg hunt if your trying to dig up the history of what happened.

Maybe because of dial up? I've seen that before but not daily.

Anyway now we have *** NEVADA STATE CONVENTION CONTINUES SUNDAY ****and I've said my piece and have subscribed myself to this new one.

Can anyone give an update / summary of what happened yesterday in Nevada?

I'm OK with the "Next Day" thread

So much happened yesterday and this is 146 pages long. I plan to follow the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    And we need to let our delegates know they can't have ants in their pants and go MIA from the convention EVER!

Stand your ground, take a nap on the floor if you have to. Paulers tend to be younger so I find it odd they can't stay up later than a bunch of dinosaur establishment types.
    I, for one, would have a very hard time staying at a convention for more than about 12 hours. But I'm quite a bit older than most of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    We might be able to do it, and could probably even do it without even cheating. However, we arent just "giving" anyone delegates just to play it safe. We wont know until tomorrow morning whether or not we did take 100%, which there is a good possibility at this point. If they get 3 or 10 Delgates, than they've Earned them, and I am not going to try to take that away by playing "Dirty". However, I highly doubt they got 10 Delegates, and possibly not even the remaining 3.

The "Safe" we are playing is playing by the Rules. And since we are the Majority, if we dont like the rules, we vote to Change the Rules, then abide by them. We dont run around and print out Fake Delegate Lists. We dont run around and PHOTOCOPY DELEGATE BADGES. We have gotten this far by following Dr. Paul's example. Honesty is the Best Policy.

We are Leading by Example, by Honestly Winning.
    Sunday AM NEVADA GOP LIVE COVERAGE: http://t.co/0Sb8rbQ2

Someone had a False Flag OP

https://twitter.com/#!/MrBikerBrew/status/198830140061532162/photo/1

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

What if we got all of those supporters who were viewing the Nevada live stream together online to phonebank at one time??

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...the-Nomination!

Let's put our army to use!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OK, just heard that the Nevada State bylaws allow delegates to abstain from first round at the Tampa convention. (This was on Ron Paul Radio) spread the word to the delegates and check the rules for your own state.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849