Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Potato Head

Potato Head

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mist...163741315.html

Hasbro, the company that makes the potato-shaped plastic toy, is giving the spud a gender neutral new name: Potato Head. The change will appear on boxes this year.

Toy makers have been updating their classic brands to appeal to kids today. Barbie has shed its blonde image and now comes in multiple skin tones and body shapes. Thomas the Tank Engine added more girl characters. And American Girl is now selling a boy doll.

Hasbro said Mr. Potato Head, which has been around for about 70 years, needed a modern makeover.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Hasbro said Mr. Potato Head, which has been around for about 70 years, needed a modern makeover to appeal to new parents who have been indoctrinated since birth to believe they have a moral superiority if they cede all common sense.
    FTFY
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 02-25-2021 at 01:56 PM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

To see how fast the transgender movement has been moving lately, consider the fact that both Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head, as two separate gender-specific characters, appeared in Toy Story 4 in 2019, as far as I know without controversy. And that was coming from a leftwing Hollywood production company.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    FTFY
    Thank you sir!

It's getting out of control, why ruin childhood to further your agenda.

Great. Now kids childhoods are going to be ruined.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I was looking at Barbies, and they made a version of Ken into a tranny. I think it was "Fashionista Ken," or something like that.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I thought this thread was going to be about Shotgun Joe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clearly this toy was originally developed for the children of KKK wizards. Why they didn't just completely cancel it is beyond me. It can't be that much of a money maker.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It's getting out of control, why ruin childhood to further your agenda.
    They have been ruining childhood for years. The biggest is-- compulsory schooling.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    To see how fast the transgender movement has been moving lately, consider the fact that both Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head, as two separate gender-specific characters, appeared in Toy Story 4 in 2019, as far as I know without controversy. And that was coming from a leftwing Hollywood production company.
    Could be they plan on dropping some trans gender potato heads on syria tonight when they start bombing them .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Great. Now kids childhoods are going to be ruined.
    I keep hollering about this, and, at the risk of sounding like ED or RonZeplin, I just wanted to point it out once again.

Ruined kids?

This is nothing, or what Rand Paul was rightfully excoriating the murderous insane man in a dress about, genital mutilation of minor children, on Capital Hill today, when you consider what the long range goal of the weirdosexuals are:

Normalization of pre-pubescent pedophilia and "snuff", both on film and in real time.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I think they took away his pipe years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I keep hollering about this, and, at the risk of sounding like ED or RonZeplin, I just wanted to point it out once again.

Ruined kids?

This is nothing, or what Rand Paul was rightfully excoriating the murderous insane man in a dress about, genital mutilation of minor children, on Capital Hill today, when you consider what the long range goal of the weirdosexuals are:

Normalization of pre-pubescent pedophilia and "snuff", both on film and in real time.
    Maryland Teacher Seen Masturbating During Zoom Lesson with 8th Graders – Says It Was “Dumb Luck” After He Is Caught (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-caught-video/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

When I was a kid we supplied our own potato for Mr. Potato Head mine did not have a penis. Mr Potato Head has always been a neuter as far as I know.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonder who's going to be next on the chopping block.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

So many options!!

I imagine the Gerber Baby needs to be more "ethnic"
    The Pillsbury Doughboy will become gender neutral.
    Colonel Sanders will be removed in favor of his adopted grandniece Coletta Sanders.
    Mr. Clean will be killed off in an industrial chemical accident.
    Snap and Pop will morph their racial identities and will take Crackle as their indentured servant.
    The Geico Gecko will become a chameleon and will adapt to whatever his current surroundings are.
    The Keebler Elves will break their bondage and will replace the sugar in their cookies with soma.
    Cap'n Crunch will be arrested for piracy.
    And, the Hamburglar will receive a full pardon and given free veggieburgers for life as reparations from that clown, Ronald.

And then, it'll be 2022...

So many options!!

I imagine the Gerber Baby needs to be more "ethnic"
    Colonel Sanders will be removed in favor of his adopted grandniece Coletta Sanders.
    Snap and Pop will morph their racial identities and will take Crackle as their indentured servant.
    The Geico Gecko will become a chameleon and will adapt to whatever his current surroundings are.
    The Keebler Elves will break their bondage and will replace the sugar in their cookies with soma.
    Cap'n Crunch will be arrested for piracy.
    And, the Hamburglar will receive a full pardon and given free veggieburgers for life as reparations from that clown, Ronald.

And then, it'll be 2022...
    I won't be surprised one bit if half of these actually end up happening.

Calvin Coolidge

Whole wheat, too--maybe even pumpernickel.

And gluten free.

I can't wait to see Mx. Clean.

Brilliant, but unnecessary. These days it is easy being green.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-26-2021 at 09:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Don't forget Eskimo Pies.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mist...163741315.html

Hasbro, the company that makes the potato-shaped plastic toy, is giving the spud a gender neutral new name: Potato Head. The change will appear on boxes this year.

Toy makers have been updating their classic brands to appeal to kids today. Barbie has shed its blonde image and now comes in multiple skin tones and body shapes. Thomas the Tank Engine added more girl characters. And American Girl is now selling a boy doll.

Hasbro said Mr. Potato Head, which has been around for about 70 years, needed a modern makeover.

Wasn't there already a Mrs. Potato head? And isn't the whole point that you can give it your own makeover? I'm glad I'm no longer able to have kids.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Stare at this image until its burned on your brain and you dream of it at night.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 02-26-2021 at 09:41 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Wasn't there already a Mrs. Potato head? And isn't the whole point that you can give it your own makeover? I'm glad I'm no longer able to have kids.
    Yeah, I did genetic experiments and gave one three ears and a nose on the side of its head and eyes on its ass. LOL

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Stare at this image until its burned on your brain and you dream of it at night.
    Thanks a lot. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight at all.

Calvin Coolidge

Thanks a lot. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight at all.
    LOL sorry my friend.

I only wish I had more rep.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Globalist again.

Attachment 8004

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Last edited by Danke; 02-26-2021 at 10:19 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I know for a fact, like the Gerber baby being "too white", more than few on that list have already been put on notice as "problematic".
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-27-2021 at 07:30 AM.

Mr. Potato Head Toys Jump 70,000 Percent on Amazon Chart

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-amazon-chart/

Charlie Spiering 26 Feb 2021

Sales of existing Mr. Potato Head toys rocketed up the best selling charts of Amazon.com after Hasbro announced Thursday they would remove “Mr.” from the brand this fall so all could feel “welcome in the Potato Head world.”

Fans of the original Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head are rushing to the Internet to pick up classic versions of the famous toy.

On the Amazon Movers and Shakers list for toys Friday afternoon, ten different Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head items rocketed up the best selling list, and the gender-specific male potato head parts showed a jump of 74,525 percent.

On the Amazon best sellers list, Potato Head products were three of the top ten items for toys.

The company clarified after overwhelming backlash that the toys themselves would remain, just without the “Mr.” and “Mrs.” names.

Hold that Tot – your main spud, MR. POTATO HEAD isn’t going anywhere! While it was announced today that the POTATO HEAD brand name & logo are dropping the ‘MR.’ I yam proud to confirm that MR. & MRS. POTATO HEAD aren’t going anywhere and will remain MR. & MRS. POTATO HEAD pic.twitter.com/6I84KrxOLQ

— Hasbro (@Hasbro) February 25, 2021

Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast