Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Boy" Scouts to allow transgenders.....

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I agree it is a mental disorder but it doesn't mean that society should shun them and not try to accommodate them.

I think there is still a lot of research to be done on the topic but I tend to agree with the in vitro hormonal dysfunction as the culprit for this disorder and sadly, there is no pill available to fix it.
    They should only be shunned if they persist in their delusions and reject all assistance. Otherwise? Absolutely work with them, try to help them cope with their illness.

In vitro hormone dysfunction does not result in a rejection of reality. The result simply does not follow from the premise.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is that you playing the age card? cos it is a fact that older generation
    No, it is me telling you what new right the perversion peddlers and social justice warriors are going to push next:

The term ageism refers to the stereotyping of and discrimination against people simply because of their age.
    They are very adamant about love knowing no race, gender or age.

Right now that is focused on cute older couples showing signs of physical affection.

But this will be the battleground: since love knows no age, and all "love" is justified, then pre-pubescent pedophilia must be part of that universe of love.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    But this will be the battleground: since love knows no age, and all "love" is justified, then pre-pubescent pedophilia must be part of that universe of love.
    Where do I sign up?

truly disgusting.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Los Angeles, CA

Don't bring your kids into this infected cesspool.

I am not talking about hormones produced as an adult. See, I watched a medical documentary a while back on hermaphrodites and other gender disorder and the way I understood how gender is assigned is this. Depending on the biological sex of the fetus, certain level of testosterone or estrogen is cycled through the fetus system(central nervous system) which essentially assigned them their gender. Now if for whatever reason, the wrong hormone level is cycled through your system, you would have a sexual dysfunction.

This is why little boys behave like boys even though little boy's gonads do not produce any sex hormone and the same for girls and the reason why a lot of the people with this dysfunction probably know something is wrong at a young age.
    That's just a theory, and there's a whole lot wrong with it. The level of testosterone and estrogen determines what the baby's sex will be, not the baby's behavior. As I said before, neuroscience and behavioral science has both shown that boys and girls aren't naturally different in thought or behavior, at least not to a significant level. The transmovement is using their body dysphoria to regressively limit human expression.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    That's just a theory, and there's a whole lot wrong with it. The level of testosterone and estrogen determines what the baby's sex will be, not the baby's behavior. As I said before, neuroscience and behavioral science has both shown that boys and girls aren't naturally different in thought or behavior, at least not to a significant level. The transmovement is using their body dysphoria to regressively limit human expression.
    Actually, your chromosomes determine the sex of a baby but hormones and other factors determine the gender which is a state of mind. And no, boys are girls in general do not think and behave the same way. It is the SJW which that put forth such a ridiculous theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Boy Scouts have already allowed girls for a long time.
    No, no girls in Boy Scouts.

The BSA does have a few things for girls like Venturing and STEM but that is not a boy scout. Adult females can be troop leaders. My nephew is in Boy scouts, my niece in Girl Scouts. They are quite different in their focus and what they do. I don't see this as being an issue, this is an organization that teaches respect to all others.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    No, no girls in Boy Scouts.
    Yeah, after reading an article about this story I realized that.

I was a Boy Scout years ago. And I remember being at summer camp and seeing a girl there in a Boy Scout uniform. I didn't know her and never spoke to her. It was my understanding that she was in another troop. I never encountered or heard of any girls ever having been in my troop, which was a large one. I was told by someone who may well have had no knowledge about it that she was an actual Boy Scout and that she was permitted to be in the organization.

I never inquired about what was really up with her. Maybe it was a renegade troop doing it's own thing back then. I don't know. Now I'm curious what the back story was. That was in the 90's.

I was a Boy Scout years ago. And I remember being at summer camp and seeing a girl there in a Boy Scout uniform. I didn't know her and never spoke to her. It was my understanding that she was in another troop. I never encountered or heard of any girls ever having been in my troop, which was a large one. I was told by someone who may well have had no knowledge about it that she was an actual Boy Scout and that she was permitted to be in the organization.

I never inquired about what was really up with her. Maybe it was a renegade troop doing it's own thing back then. I don't know. Now I'm curious what the back story was. That was in the 90's.
    Why don't you reach out to her on Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why don't you reach out to her on Facebook?
    I have no idea who she is. She's someone I saw 25 years ago and never spoke to and only heard rumors about.

Maybe she was a leader? A female over 18 can be a leader and can be at camps and they have the same basic uniform.

I know I did a number of week long canoe outings in high school, co-ed with there being separate sleeping camps. Not that much supervision, a guide and 20 kids. Oddly enough no real hanky panky went on. We must have been boring kids!
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Maybe she was a leader? A female over 18 can be a leader and can be at camps and they have the same basic uniform.

I know I did a number of week long canoe outings in high school, co-ed with there being separate sleeping camps. Not that much supervision, a guide and 20 kids. Oddly enough no real hanky panky went on. We must have been boring kids!
    I think that's probably right. She was probably barely over 18. It seemed like I only saw her with leaders.

Thanks. I'll call that a mystery solved.

I think that's probably right. She was probably barely over 18. It seemed like I only saw her with leaders.

Thanks. I'll call that a mystery solved.
    Isn't this your lucky day?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123