Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama WILL Declare Martial Law, Says Whistleblower

Obama WILL Declare Martial Law, Says Whistleblower

A government "whistleblower" inside the Obama regime has blown the lid off of why Barack Hussein Obama has recently signed Executive Orders that give him the power to declare martial law across America!

Obama, through the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and other agencies and "czars," is plotting a major "Reichstag" event to generate racial riots and produce the justification for martial law, delaying the November 2012 elections... possibly indefinitely!

A DHS whistleblower informed the Canada Free Press "that the DHS is actively preparing for massive social unrest inside the United States. He then corrected himself, stating that 'a civil war' is the more appropriate term. 'Certain elements of the government are not only expecting and preparing for it, they are actually facilitating it.'"

A "Reichstag event" refers to a fire started in Germany's legislature during Hitler's rise to power. The fire allowed him to grab emergency powers and eliminate his opposition. While he blamed it on Communists, historians have long believed that Hitler started the fire himself.

According to the anonymous "whistleblower" inside Obama's DHS, this "Reichstag event" would take the form of a staged assassination attempt against Barack Obama, "carefully choreographed" and manufactured by Obama operatives. It would subsequently be blamed on "white supremacists" and used to enrage the black community to rioting and looting, the DHS source warned.

The Obama administration would then use the violence and chaos they created as justification for the imposition of martial law in major urban cities in America, the creation of DHS checkpoints, restriction of travel, and the indefinite delay of the November 2012 elections:

"The DHS takes their marching orders from the Obama administration, from Obama himself, but mostly from his un-appointed czars. And Jarrett, especially Valerie Jarrett. Don't think for a minute that the administration is doing anything to stabilize events in the U.S. They are revolutionaries, and revolutionaries thrive on chaos," he added.

This is getting TOO BIG to hide -- now, even the MEDIA is starting to pick up on the shocking news:

Barack Hussein Obama has signed Executive Orders giving him the power to declare MARTIAL LAW in America!

On a recent episode of his Fox News show, Sean Hannity himself declared:

"Tonight... we shine the spotlight on an executive order that the White House was hoping that you would never learn about. Now, the President signed the National Defense Resources Preparedness [NDRP] executive order late Friday afternoon. And since that time, now the measure has been virtually ignored by the mainstream media. Now, the order essentially gives the president of the United States absolute power over any and all American resources during both times of peace and national crisis. Now, this includes, but it's not limited to food and livestock, water, plants, energy, health resources, transportation and construction materials and gives the government the ability to, quote, 'control the general distribution of any material, including applicable services in this civilian market.'"

Hannity then went on to discuss how "this would give the President of the United States the authority to declare basically Martial Law during times of peace. And to be sure, this is simply the latest string of actions taken by the administration that ignore the basic principles of our constitution."

Of course, that Executive Order was only the BEGINNING. Obama's preparations to institute MARTIAL LAW IN AMERICA are coming together quickly.

FIRST, he signed an Executive Order, for so-called "National Defense Resources Preparedness" -- that would give him DICTATOR POWERS whenever he decides he "needs" them.

THEN, he signed ANOTHER "Executive Order", this time to take control of America's domestic natural gas production.

NOW, he's done it AGAIN -- Barack Hussein Obama has signed YET ANOTHER Executive Order... declaring INTERNATIONAL LAW for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

As reported by blogger Henry Shivley:

"On May 1, 2012, our Glorious Leader, Premier Barack Obama AKA Barry Soetoro AKA Barry the Rat, signed yet another Executive Order - Promoting International Regulatory Cooperation. This dictate is designed to standardize regulations between the United States and its so-called trading partners.

What is a regulation? A law. So what is actually being attempted here is a standardization of international law. It is an absolute violation of the Constitution for the United States to legislate our law outside of our borders."

And what exactly can this latest unconstitutional Executive Order lead to? As Shivley states, "Considering the many international security agreements the traitors occupying our highest seats of power have entered into, this latest executive order can absolutely be used to institute gun confiscation laws/regulations, without any consent by our Congress or our Judicial. And once these foreign laws are brought to the United States under the various security agreements, foreign troops will be brought in to enforce the foreign laws upon the people of the United States."

This new Executive Order came hot on the heels of the recent one that Barack Obama signed to take control of America's domestic natural gas production. As columnist Mac Slavo reports:

"While Americans focused their attention on the Colombian controversy involving U.S. Secret Service agents, prostitutes and excessive drinking, President Obama quietly signed his latest Presidential Executive Order.

The Supporting Safe and Responsible Development of Unconventional Domestic Natural Gas Resources Executive Order seeks to create what amounts to a Presidential super committee that will oversee the regulation and development of the 'unconventional' natural gas industry for the purpose of ensuring a long-term natural gas supply for the United States, as well as to do so in a safe and environmentally responsible manner."

So now, by Presidential decree alone, the federal government can "coordinate action" through thirteen core federal agencies against any domestic natural gas production facility -- all according to standards determined to be "appropriate" not by law, but because of political agenda.

Moreover, because a key stated purpose of this latest Executive Order is to "ensure long-term supplies," Barack Obama's new decree gives the federal government the ability to shut down gas production operations as THEY see fit, which can lead directly to government price fixing and centralized control of an essential natural energy resource.

While Obama's Executive Order aims to curtail some of the practices of the hydraulic fracturing, or "fracking," industry, it further expands government control over our lives through more centralization of power and bureaucracy.

THINGS ARE GETTING WORSE. As experts start to dig deeper into Barack Hussein Obama's recently-signed Executive Order, for so-called "National Defense Resources Preparedness," they are reporting just how bad this really is: OBAMA IS PREPARING TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW IN AMERICA.

As detailed in this report from the Canada Free Press:

Under this order the heads of these cabinet level positions; Agriculture, Energy, Health and Human Services, Transportation, Defense and Commerce can take food, livestock, fertilizer, farm equipment, all forms of energy, water resources, all forms of civil transportation (meaning any vehicles, boats, planes), and any other materials, including construction materials from wherever they are available. This is probably why the government has been visiting farms with GPS devices, so they know exactly where to go when they turn this one on.

Specifically, the government is allowed to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate. They decide what necessary or appropriate means.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! BARACK OBAMA IS TRYING TO VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION, BECOME A DICTATOR, AND TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did I say this man wanted to be king or what?
    ATTAINING FREEDOM
    Man must get rid of illusions that enslave and paralyze him; he must become aware of the reality inside and outside of him in order to create a world which needs no illusions. Freedom and independence can be achieved only when the chains of illusion are broken.
    --ERICH FROMM

“In a land of freedom we are held hostage by the tyranny of political correctness” Robert Griffin III

They said the same thing about Bush.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Yep, only the 'they' was the other 'them'. Also Bush didn't have to want to be royalty, he already was part of a royal family, the country's 'ruling elite'.
    ATTAINING FREEDOM
    Man must get rid of illusions that enslave and paralyze him; he must become aware of the reality inside and outside of him in order to create a world which needs no illusions. Freedom and independence can be achieved only when the chains of illusion are broken.
    --ERICH FROMM

“In a land of freedom we are held hostage by the tyranny of political correctness” Robert Griffin III

To believe this you would have to believe that Obama is not a just a puppet.

Really! Does anyone here believe that Obama is not a puppet!

They are preparing for something, but Obama is not the one doing the preparations, he is only allowed to know what they want him to know about what they are planning.

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post

Just about to post this lol
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Many Kings have long been puppets as well
    ATTAINING FREEDOM
    --ERICH FROMM

Did anyone miss my tongue planted firmly in cheek?

New sig from a friend:
    With the number of people who don't understand sarcasm, I'm surprised no one has built an app to recognize it.

Version 1.1 should include irony

Irony mark

The irony mark or irony point (؟) (French: point d’ironie) is a punctuation mark proposed by the French poet Alcanter de Brahm (alias Marcel Bernhardt) at the end of the 19th century used to indicate that a sentence should be understood at a second level (e.g. irony, sarcasm, etc.). It is illustrated by a small, elevated, backward-facing question mark.[3]

It was in turn taken by Hervé Bazin in his book Plumons l’Oiseau ("Let's pluck the bird", 1966), in which the author proposes several other innovative punctuation marks, such as the "doubt point" (Point de doute.svg), "certitude point" (Point de certitude.svg), "acclamation point" (Point d'acclamation.svg), "authority point" (Point d'autorité.svg), "indignation point" (Point d'indignation.svg), and "love point" (Point d'amour.svg).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    everybody and their dog has made a prediction like this.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Bring it on I aint getting any younger!

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    everybody and their dog has made a prediction like this.
    And in the last 4 decades that I have been observing,, each party has built on the atrocities of the last.

None have undone them.

Perhaps it is being prepared for Romney.. Then he can strip out and sell off the rest of America.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-24-2012 at 12:38 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And in the last 4 decades that I have been observing,, each party has built on the atrocities of the last.

None have undone them.

Perhaps it is being prepared for Romney.. Then he can strip out and sell off the rest of America.
    ^^^ this.

And the Republicans have done nothing to challenge the Executive Orders. NOTHING.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

All the signs are there, in my view. I believe Obama and the UN will crash the dollar just before the election. The general population will have no money, no means to buy food, no water, no home and the armed military drones will be there to shoot down any protestors.

Possibly Obama is ending the wars, so the military industrial complex can wage war in the U.S. instead.

Think of it guys.. look at all these maniacal laws this "person" has created. They all know what is going to happen, that is why the Congress doesn't give a damn what public opinion is. They know we'll be helpless, beggers soon enough.

Can you imagine for the first time in this country's history; there will be armed aircraft in our skys? Never thought I would live to see the day.

According to my Mom, when she was my age, she said the same thing about Nixon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I believe Obama and the UN will crash the dollar just before the election.
    Obama and the UN do NOT control the money.
    The Rothschild Empire does.

They will crash it when they are good and ready. Right now it is still useful to them as a tool to manipulate countries into War.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This was my first thought as well...
    It's just an opinion... man...

They would have to take away ALL of the guns first. Without control of the guns they would control very little.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Think of it guys.. look at all these maniacal laws this "person" has created. They all know what is going to happen, that is why the Congress doesn't give a damn what public opinion is. They know we'll be helpless, beggers soon enough.
    Here in Canada, the Harper government has said boldly on 4/20 that he doesn't give a $#@! about public opinion. Example on Marijuana: Even if 95% believe it should be legalized for medical uses and 60% believe it should be legalized period, he said he doesn't give a $#@!!

Meanwhile, he keeps propping up "democracy" in the Middle East, when he told us he can't give a $#@! about democracy in his own country? (Quite the contrary, he is trying to get us thrown in jail on charges of "aiding pedophiles" because of 'internet anonymity'?!)

He didn't even win the election legally due to the rigged votes in Canada. That's what the "robocall" scandal was in Canada, though it was a lot more than a "robocall" scandal...

I'm really getting tired of these pigs... <__<

Someday, he's going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person, at the wrong time near him. And that person is going to split his lip! That's what usually happens to bullshitters.
    Last edited by Lishy; 05-24-2012 at 02:56 PM.

do i still have to go to work under martial law?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly. View Post
    do i still have to go to work under martial law?
    Nah.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

They already have

NDRP
    NDAA
    HR347
    Ex-Patriot
    Patriot act
    the SECRET patriot act

And it goes on, and on, and on....They wont announce $#@!, they are implementing it now without saying a word so that you will be called a kook if you think martial law is afoot.
    Last edited by ZENemy; 05-24-2012 at 03:43 PM.

How many other threads have I seen where an anonymous whistleblower is predicting martial law, WWIII, economic collapse, other otherwise TEOTWAWKI?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    How many other threads have I seen where an anonymous whistleblower is predicting martial law, WWIII, economic collapse, other otherwise TEOTWAWKI?
    The others may still be up in the air, but economic collapse is a certainty FYI
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The idea of not having elections this November has been floating around for a year. Do not forget, that N. Carolina Gov. Perdue said last September that the elections should be canceled.

“I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won’t hold it against them, whatever decisions they make, to just let them help this country recover,” Perdue said at a rotary club event in Cary, N.C., according to the Raleigh News & Observer. “I really hope that someone can agree with me on that.”
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Look at Quebec currently...this unrest was just over a tuition hike... There will be unrest in the US; martial law will be called something other than that term.

Ben Bernanke's counterfeiting apparatus is driving it all... Ending the "Fed" isn't just a good idea, it is essential in order to save civilization.

This isn't going to happen.

/thread

If the puppet masters think it's false flag time again, they will probably engage in some period of martial law. They probably need more training and exercises. Hurricane Katrina gave them a good excuse to do some dry runs and evaluate the public's reaction to their show of force. Greece style unrest might give them plenty of excuses. This could all be one big comprehensive plan. And the Ron Paul Revolution isn't helping them.

some1 has been saying this every 3 months for at least 10 yrs now . im not saying it will never happen but the crying wolf story comes to mind .
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast