Thread: Trump Orders Flags Lowered To Half-Staff Over Loss Of His Twitter Account

Trump Orders Flags Lowered To Half-Staff Over Loss Of His Twitter Account

President Donald Trump sent out an order nationwide that all flags be lowered to half-staff to memorialize the tragic events of the last few days, namely the loss of his Twitter account.

“I know we’re all still reeling,” Trump told the press, “but we have to stay strong. So we’re going to mourn -- we’re going to lower our flags and remember -- but we’re also going to try to move on and live our lives despite no longer having my constant wisdom to guide you.”

Journalists also lowered their flags to half-staff (though many of them weren’t American flags), as they are the hardest hit, since Trump’s tweets were usually what determined the news cycle for them. With the loss of Trump’s Twitter account, Twitter is now a confused mess where people are unsure whom to scream at and many orphaned reply-guys now wander about aimlessly.

It is unknown how long Trump will leave flags lowered, though most assume it will be until he leaves office -- which Trump still claims will be some time in January, 2025.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-or...witter-account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't do this to us! For a moment there, i thought the story was real, and not SATIRE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Don't do this to us! For a moment there, i thought the story was real, and not SATIRE!!!!
    These days it's hard to tell, eh?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

I have no doubt that @TheTexan did this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

it IS a sad day
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)