Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump To Hold Press Conference At 5PM On Wednesday

Trump To Hold Press Conference At 5PM On Wednesday

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1044628910825230336

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's resigning due to popular demand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

It's the 6 gorillion sealed indictments
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

So exciting!! This must be political sweeps week!

Will Trump get laughed out of the UN? Will he tell them we need more intervention around the world? Will he or won't he sign the spending bill to keep the government open? Or will he want even more spending for the wall Mexico was supposed to pay for? Will he tell Rosenstein, "You're fired"? All this week. Plus, stay tuned for the alleged sexual exploits of a SC nominee!!

Oh boy!! Oh boy!!

There's no denying the ratings President isn't paying back the special interest that got him elected! Might as well enjoy the show, folks, your liberty is gone.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

Rosenstein?

Trump's approval is actually quite high.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So exciting!! This must be political sweeps week!
    my guess is he is going full cuck and announcing war with some country.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    my guess is he is going full cuck and announcing war with some country.
    My money is on pulling out and then skeeting on Theresa May.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everybody is having a good laugh at Trump at the UN.

Ya'll do realize Ron would have gotten laughed at for essentially saying the same thing.

I miss when disregarding and rejecting world government was part of this "movement".

@Anti Federalist

Ya'll do realize Ron would have gotten laughed at for essentially saying the same thing.

I miss when disregarding and rejecting world government was part of this "movement".
    The difference, my friend, is that Ron woulda pulled the US out of all wars.

Trump? Nope.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    @Anti Federalist

Trump? Nope.
    Yeah, there's a tad bit of a credibility gap between Ron Paul and Donald Trump that explains the different reactions between when Ron says it and Trump says it. Ron said the same thing for 20-something years. Trump can't be nailed down on anything for 20-something minutes.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Rosenstein?

Only among his true believers.

@Anti Federalist

Trump? Nope.
    Agreed...and he would have gotten laughed at and protested by the "anti war" left.

Or more likely shot.

But what if...Trump's overtures to NK leads to an end of the regime and peaceful re-unification?

How many troops in Korea would come home?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

They literally laughed at him during his speech yesterday.

Transcript of Trump's speech: https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...t-2018/571264/

In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country. America is so thrilled.

[Laughter]

I did not expect that reaction
    , but that’s okay.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-26-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Transcript of Trump's speech: https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...t-2018/571264/
    Yes, I realize that, that is why I posted what I did.

Agreed...and he would have gotten laughed at and protested by the "anti war" left.

Or more likely shot.

But what if...Trump's overtures to NK leads to an end of the regime and peaceful re-unification?

How many troops in Korea would come home?
    Pretty sure the troops will stay there- BUT- if that actually happened, I'm also pretty sure they'd be sent to take down Iran.
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They laughed because of Trump's ego. Ron Paul is humble. Big difference. Ron wouldn't have boasted like that.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Lieutenant Obvious, are you bucking for promotion to Captain?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    They laughed because of Trump's ego. Ron Paul is humble. Big difference. Ron wouldn't have boasted like that.
    TRUTH.

Trump's continual stroking of himself is quite tiring.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Lieutenant Obvious, are you bucking for promotion to Captain?
    Did you read that speech? It's nothing but lies, distortions and $#@!.
    There is no spoon.

Trump is and has always been prone to hype and hyperbole. It's his stock-in-trade.

So a handful of goobernuts chuckled at his one-liner, so what?

Doesn't discount at all the MAGA taking place.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

You do realize you are using an account that is 10+ years old while it sounds like you have been here for 2 days, right?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Yeah, there's a tad bit of a credibility gap between Ron Paul and Donald Trump that explains the different reactions between when Ron says it and Trump says it. Ron said the same thing for 20-something years. Trump can't be nailed down on anything for 20-something minutes.

Ron's Giuliani moment > Trump's Giuliani moment
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Some truth.

There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump said he was going to restore respect for the US. Countries seem to have even less respect for us now.

The voice of reason.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

@Anti Federalist

Trump? Nope.
    You know this how? Is it not clear to anyone here what Trump is up against?

I honestly do not think Dr. Paul would be able to do any better because of the globalist that are all within our government. How many bills did Dr. Paul get passed while he was a congressman?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Did you read that speech? It's nothing but lies, distortions and $#@!.
    I was referring to the fact that everyone knows that the assembly laughed. Are you bucking for promotion too?
    Last edited by RJB; 09-26-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Rosenstein?

“…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Trump said he was going to restore respect for the US. Countries seem to have even less respect for us now.
    Countries that are committed to a one world globalist agenda, yeah, I imagine they do have less respect for us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast