Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey Shows Young Adults Moving Away From LGBTQ Tolerance

Survey Shows Young Adults Moving Away From LGBTQ Tolerance

A prominent homosexual activist group is sounding an alarm over the results of its own research showing young adults moving away from their traditional tolerance toward homosexuality and LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, *****/questioning) individuals and issues.
    The Accelerating Acceptance survey, conducted by the Harris polling group on behalf of the “gay rights” organization GLAAD, found that 18- to 34-year-old adults have begun to shift away from their tolerance for those identifying as LGBTQ than in previous surveys over the past two years.
    The survey of 1,754 self-identifying non-LGBTQ American adults between the ages of 18 and 34 found that 33 percent said they would be uncomfortable having one of their own children placed in a class with an LGBTQ teacher, an increase from 29 percent among that age group in 2017 and 25 percent in 2016.

The report also found that 39 percent of young adults would be uncomfortable discovering that their child had been on the receiving end of an LGBTQ-themed history lesson in school — a significant increase from 30 percent in 2017 and 27 percent in 2016.
    Overall, the survey found that only 45 percent of 18- to 34-year-old respondents would be “very” or “somewhat” comfortable around LGBTQ people or with LGBT issues — a sharp decline from 53 percent in 2017 and 63 percent in 2016.
    GLAAD president Sarah Kate Ellis expressed the shock and dismay many homosexual activists felt over the apparent shift among younger adults toward traditional sexual and gender values. “In the first three years of the Harris Poll study, the Accelerating Acceptance report showed positive momentum year-over-year, with Americans stating they were more comfortable with LGBTQ people and more supportive of LGBTQ issues,” Ellis recalled.
    The growing disconnect among young adults toward LGBTQ tolerance reflected in the latest report Ellis blamed on a supposed “rise in divisive rhetoric both in politics and in culture,” which has resulted in “a negative influence on younger Americans,” along with “an alarming pattern of anti-LGBTQ violence and discrimination.” She challenged that “LGBTQ people and allies must urgently address today’s cultural crisis by being visible and vigilant.”
    However, Glenn Stanton of the conservative Christian group Focus on the Family told the news site ChristianHeadlines.com that he thought the decreasing LGBTQ tolerance among young adults “has to do with the fact that the gay movement continues to over-play its hand and that will certainly continue. Rather than simply being ‘live and let live,’ they are forcing Americans to embrace their politics, and often with overwhelming muscle and the life-crushing public accusations of a person’s so-called ‘bigotry’ and ‘hatefulness’ if they dare disagree.”

https://www.thenewamerican.com/cultu...gbtq-tolerance
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Immigrants and homos. And immigrant homos.

They will be the decline of America.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

After the whole Draq Queen forcing upon children controversy i cant say i am not surprised. This same Vice is now pushing and promoting this agenda of Draq queen even further dispute the large negativity towards it by many.

The Far Right Is Doxxing and Threatening Drag Queen Story Hour. These Queens Won’t Be Stopped.

On a recent Saturday afternoon at a public library in Spokane, Washington, a drag queen named Tirrany Hex was reading “Not All Princesses Wear Pink” to about 50 children accompanied by their parents.
    Yeah showing Draq Queens to Children and then telling their parents to get out. Is not normal but the article by vice isnt showing what really happened.

Threats and protests against Drag Queen Story Hour have been fueled by the baseless conspiracy theory that the events are hotbeds of pedophilia. This theory has been promoted across right-wing media, including Fox News, all the way to the racist forums on the imageboard sites 8chan and 4chan.

But conspiracy theorists felt vindicated earlier this year when MassResistance, an anti-LGBTQ organization that has spearheaded many of the protests against Drag Queen Story Hour, surfaced records suggesting that a drag queen who read at a story hour in Houston was a convicted child sex offender. The accused belonged to a collectictive called Space City Sisters. In a statement in April, the collective said their former member had resigned, and that the crimes took place when they were a juvenile.
    So why hasn't the failing Vice shown how these Draq Queens promoted and has given out condoms in the article by the Draq queen in that article? agenda wise.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-27-2019 at 08:43 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Trump's fault, not the people demanding we address them as the gender they claim they are.
    LGBTQ needs to drop the TQ and go back to being a good ol' oddfellows.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Trump's fault, not the people demanding we address them as the gender they claim they are.
    LGBTQ needs to drop the TQ and go back to being a good ol' oddfellows.
    The LGBQ needs drop this "Shave it in your mentality and keep your dog collar slave sex fetish into your bedrooms"

Rather than simply being ‘live and let live,’ they are forcing Americans to embrace their politics, and often with overwhelming muscle and the life-crushing public accusations of a person’s so-called ‘bigotry’ and ‘hatefulness’ if they dare disagree.”
    Yup.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

blamed on a supposed “rise in divisive rhetoric both in politics and in culture,"
    Both those trying to change the culture and those trying to prevent those changes have overestimated the malleability of human beings.

Certain things, especially things relating to basic biological realities, aren't so easily changed.

I'd say this is the natural reaction to the increasingly obvious excesses of the LETTERS movement, not a result of any rhetoric.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One statistic I thought was very ironic was that only 3% of the population said they would knowingly date a transgender person... Perhaps the acceptance is a flat out out right lie? If youre a transweirdo, fine, but keep that $#@! in the closet and dont think I have to pay extra anything for your gender reassignment surgery cuz you aint right in the head.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    One statistic I thought was very ironic was that only 3% of the population said they would knowingly date a transgender person... Perhaps the acceptance is a flat out out right lie? If youre a transweirdo, fine, but keep that $#@! in the closet and dont think I have to pay extra anything for your gender reassignment surgery cuz you aint right in the head.
    I would assume that the survey was tilted heavily in favor of the perverts and yet they still had to admit that it is dropping.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Makes sense sine the LGBT community is continuously shoving their beliefs down everyones throats.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Immigrants and homos. And immigrant homos.

They will be the decline of America.
    Where's Danke to weigh in on the Thai's?

Pardon my ignorance but what does the Q stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    It stands for people who are questioning their sexual identity.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Not sure if I should give you rep or take it away...
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I think Anti Globalist, but AG might be correct also. I cant keep up with the damn acronym as it changes every time I read the $#@!ing thing. So I just made up my own: LGBTBBQWTFROFLMAOSCUBA
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Actually it stands for qu33r, which is supposed to be a blanket term for anything outside of hetero-cis that is not covered by the LGBT

Some may use it for questioning tho, that is certainly easier to teach to school children..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Actually it stands for qu33r, which is supposed to be a blanket term for anything outside of hetero-cis that is not covered by the LGBT

Some may use it for questioning tho, that is certainly easier to teach to school children..
    Dannno is right: it "officially" stands for queeer.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Well at least Dannno stands for gay pride in his avatar

gunna change mine to "be gay or die"
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    well at least dannno stands for gay pride in his avatar
    I've often wondered about that...the colors of the fagg flag in his avatar seem a little washed out...maybe it symbolizes something else?

Is Bubbles queeer...Canadian sodomy...who knows?

Maybe @dannno will clear this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Not sure if I should give you rep or take it away...
    He's so proud.

These radical gay people kind of remind me of kids who smoke weed. All they talk about is how gay they are/how much weed they smoke.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I've often wondered about that...the colors of the fagg flag in his avatar seem a little washed out...maybe it symbolizes something else?

Didn't that start to show support for some gay kid that was murdered?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Didn't that start to show support for some gay kid that was murdered?
    In the wake of a landmark Supreme Court decision that made same-sex marriage a right nationwide, a whopping 26 million people slapped a rainbow flag over their Facebook photos to “celebrate pride.” -WaPo

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

It's for a lot of things.

I reversed the colors (like an upside down flag), because the movement is going too far trying to get special privileges and tell straight people how they should think and act.

It's satirizing/memorializing the facebook fad of changing your avatar to something temporarily as a political statement by doing it permanently (although I saw nothing inherently wrong with people doing it for true heroes like Snowden).

It helps give RPF the appearance that gay rights - limited to equality for gays under the law are generally respected here and that there is a diversity of lifestyles and beliefs, which I think for the most part is true.

Also a statement on gay "pride". I don't think gay people should be 'proud' of being gay.. Pride is something people should feel for accomplishments. I'm not going to shame them, some Christians might try, but they should feel however they want to feel about it. It's just not healthy feeling proud of something that wasn't your accomplishment, imo. Also, making it into a huge spectacle in public, often with children in attendance is not appropriate. You don't take kids to strip clubs ffs..

I have some good friends who are gay/bi, but bubbles and I are straight... and looking for liquor and whores (female ones with big titties for the kitties)
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    bubbles and I are straight... and looking for liquor and whores (female ones with big titties for the kitties)
    Yay, hookers and blow...I'm in.

5 years ago most millenials were totally cool with their kid having a gay teacher. Pretty sure I had some gay teachers, but they never told us about it. It wasn't really even until I went to college that there was a big push for acceptance.. and I don't think most people have a big issue with that either.

But now we are seeing the gay/trans lifestyle being pushed on the zoomer generation before they are old enough to understand what any of that means, and so there is a really good reason for millenials to become more skeptical of what exactly is going on here.

This thread is gay.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This thread is gay.
    not gay enough, should be renamed to rupaulforums

- Edward R. Murrow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast