Thread: Trump Is Making Moves To Get Sen. Flake Out Of Washington

Trump Is Making Moves To Get Sen. Flake Out Of Washington

One of my neocon senators just had a lobotomy
    and this is the other one. Life is good.

Trump Is Making Moves To Get Sen. Flake Out Of Washington

Trump has personally spoken with Republican Arizona Treasurer Jeff DeWit,
    and has had administration officials speak with former Republican State Sen. Kelli Ward
    and former Arizona GOP chairman Robert Graham, according to Politico Monday.

Don Shooter, an Arizona state legislator, said that anyone who challenges Flake
    would immediately be able to raise between $10 million and $15 million from donors
    who are yearning to see Flake unseated. “They’re motivated to take Jeff Flake out,”

“He ran into a big storm coming out against Trump,”
    “This being a big Trump area, he probably made a mistake doing that.”

Trump reportedly considered donating $10 million to assure Flake is beat in the 2018 primary.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Before we get too excited, who's the likely replacement?

Something tells me it's a big pro-Trump guy, rather than a pro-liberty guy...

Kelli Ward sucks. No good options imo.

I hope McCain dies and Flake is beaten, but I also hope his replacement isn't a Trump lapdog
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Kelli Ward is already running against Flake. She's the best choice.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

i live in arizona and will always vote for jeff flake because he is not a bobblehead like 99% of congress , if congress/potus don't like him then i like him more .

google him up and see what his voting record is and get out of the kool-aid line .

let ward run against mccain , i doubt if he even will finish this term .

Quote Originally Posted by ILUVRP View Post
    google him up and see what his voting record is and get out of the kool-aid line .
    He used to run with Ron Paul in the House. He changed just before running for Senate. I thought it was an act to get elected, but I was wrong. His Senate voting record isn't bad, but it isn't good. He used to vote much better.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    He used to run with Ron Paul in the House. He changed just before running for Senate. I thought it was an act to get elected, but I was wrong. His Senate voting record isn't bad, but it isn't good. He used to vote much better.
    Couldn't agree more.
    He continues to back US/Syrian intervention and goes along w/ the Iran boogeyman.
    He supported the 'chemical weapons' narrative not once (Trump) but twice (Obama's 'Red Line')
    Before now cosponsoring the 'new/improved' AUMF with Tim Kaine (Hillary VP pick whom he twittered his 'congrats') ....
    He was all fine and dandy with the AUMF when Obama was in office...
    even calling out Obama for 'making' the GOP vote on the Syrian intervention
    when Obama called for the Congressional up and down vote
    arguing that 'he already HAD authority via AUMF.. (talk about a REVERSAL.. )
    He was part of the 'Gang of 8' trying to push GOP support for Obama amnesty/immigration loosening..
    He was 1 of 10 pubs who joined the other 44 dems to allow Loretta Lynch to replace Holder..
    Voted to 'roll back' FCC on broadband providers allowing sale of privacy data.

He ain't perfect and didn't vote perfect.

A quote from Kelli Ward...

Republican U.S. Senate candidate Kelli Ward today blasted incumbent “Republican” Jeff Flake over his 2013 vote to confirm the liberal federal judge whose order yesterday temporarily blocked President Trump’s plan to defund sanctuary cities.

Flake joined liberal “Republican” Senators Susan Collins of Maine, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and 53 Senate Democrats in support of confirming William H. Orrick III as a District Judge in the Northern District of California on May 15, 2013. All 41 “No” votes on Orrick were cast by Republicans.

Flake was also the only Senate Judiciary “Republican” to support Orrick’s nomination, joining with ten Democrats against seven Republicans on February 23, 2013 to approve Orrick.

Jeff Flake voted for a radical leftwing activist judge who raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for Barack Obama, worked in the Justice Department while they went after Arizona’s SB 1070 law and who on the bench tried to block the release of the incriminating Planned Parenthood videos.”

“And now this…”

“You can tout all the conservative scores you want,” Ward said, “but the courts have become the battleground for issues more than anything else and Jeff Flake’s vote for William Orrick III, not just on the floor but in committee, gave left-wing Democrats the cover they needed to get this radical extremist a lifetime tenure as a federal judge.”

now Jeff Flake has a photo of himself with Justice Gorsuch as his Facebook cover picture. He needs to substitute that smiling shot with one of him with William Orrick III because that’s the dangerous ideology he’s enabled on our federal courts,”

I'm not in any kool aide line but I'm not going to polish a turd...
    Last edited by goldenequity; 07-19-2017 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Couldn't agree more.
    He continues to back US/Syrian intervention and goes along w/ the Iran boogeyman.
    He supported the 'chemical weapons' narrative not once (Trump) but twice (Obama's 'Red Line')
    Before now cosponsoring the 'new/improved' AUMF with Tim Kaine (Hillary VP pick whom he twittered his 'congrats') ....
    He was all fine and dandy with the AUMF when Obama was in office...
    even calling out Obama for 'making' the GOP vote on the Syrian intervention
    when Obama called for the Congressional up and down vote
    arguing that 'he already HAD authority via AUMF.. (talk about a REVERSAL.. )
    He was part of the 'Gang of 8' trying to push GOP support for Obama amnesty/immigration loosening..
    He was 1 of 10 pubs who joined the other 44 dems to allow Loretta Lynch to replace Holder..
    Voted to 'roll back' FCC on broadband providers allowing sale of privacy data.

He ain't perfect and didn't vote perfect.

A quote from Kelli Ward...

Republican U.S. Senate candidate Kelli Ward today blasted incumbent “Republican” Jeff Flake over his 2013 vote to confirm the liberal federal judge whose order yesterday temporarily blocked President Trump’s plan to defund sanctuary cities.

Flake joined liberal “Republican” Senators Susan Collins of Maine, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and 53 Senate Democrats in support of confirming William H. Orrick III as a District Judge in the Northern District of California on May 15, 2013. All 41 “No” votes on Orrick were cast by Republicans.

Flake was also the only Senate Judiciary “Republican” to support Orrick’s nomination, joining with ten Democrats against seven Republicans on February 23, 2013 to approve Orrick.

Jeff Flake voted for a radical leftwing activist judge who raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for Barack Obama, worked in the Justice Department while they went after Arizona’s SB 1070 law and who on the bench tried to block the release of the incriminating Planned Parenthood videos.”

“And now this…”

“You can tout all the conservative scores you want,” Ward said, “but the courts have become the battleground for issues more than anything else and Jeff Flake’s vote for William Orrick III, not just on the floor but in committee, gave left-wing Democrats the cover they needed to get this radical extremist a lifetime tenure as a federal judge.”

now Jeff Flake has a photo of himself with Justice Gorsuch as his Facebook cover picture. He needs to substitute that smiling shot with one of him with William Orrick III because that’s the dangerous ideology he’s enabled on our federal courts,”
    The well named Jeff FLAKE.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Flake sucks.

Ward Sucks.

McCain Sucks.

Arizona Sucks.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Before we get too excited, who's the likely replacement?

Something tells me it's a big pro-Trump guy, rather than a pro-liberty guy...
    I'm not 'excited' just anti-incumbent (it's the anarchy in me)

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Flake sucks.

Ward Sucks.

McCain Sucks.

Arizona Sucks.
    we have good tacos.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    we have good tacos.
    Soft Shell?

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Soft Shell?
    Two soft shell corn tortillas, meat, cilantro, onion, salsa

When I make them at home I only use 1 tortilla cuz carbs, but it should be two when you order them out or on the street.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Soft Shell?
    ONLY!!

Depends on the taco. My wife (parents from Mexico and emigrated to Arizona) can make all kinds... and hands down the worlds finest guacamole. I, on the other hand, make the worlds finest margarita. It's a match made in heaven

- Diogenes of Sinope

From the Kelli Ward evaluation thread:

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Dr. Ron Paul endorses Dr. Kelli Ward:
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...r-john-mccain/

"As a physician, you have seen first*hand how ObamaCare has reduced our liberties in just a few short years. During your time as state senator, you have fought to reduce the size of government and restore the liberties of Arizonans. We need to elect more people into the U.S. Senate to stand alongside my son, Rand Paul. Because of your dedication to smaller government and restoring more of our personal liberties, I am proud to endorse your campaign for the U.S. Senate."
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Seems like there should be more discussion about her. What's her record like as a state senator in Arizona?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kelli Ward is about halfway between Mike Lee and Ted Cruz. She'd be one of the Top 5 Senators if elected, and she is the best you could possibly hope for coming out of Arizona.