Thread: Sound Attacks on US and Canadian Diplomats in Cuba

pcgame

Sound Attacks on US and Canadian Diplomats in Cuba

Cool video, shows footage of the actual U.S. military testing sound attack weapons on volunteers.

Ezra Levant of TheRebel.media reports on the Canadian diplomats in Cuba hit by "sound attacks" and Trudeau's silence on the matter. MORE:
    https://www.therebel.media/ezra_leva...tember_15_2017

Here’s some strange, troubling news from Havana, Cuba: "At least 5 Canadian diplomats and families hit by mysterious 'sound attacks' in Cuba, source says”

Justin Trudeau won’t denounce it. Because he loves Cuba with the childish love of a naive boy, intoxicated by their authoritarian regime, a regime that Trudeau, like his father, envies.

Remember Trudeau’s gross eulogy when Fidel Castro himself died?

Then Trudeau toured Cuba. Did the photo ops help Raul Castro demonstrate to his own citizens that he is a normal, well-respected leader, that democrats around the world treat him with legitimacy. Obviously Trudeau didn’t call for free speech or multi-party elections.

Tonight, I’ll review Justin Trudeau’s numerous concessions to Cuba.

And you can’t point to a single thing they’ve done to make life freer for Cubans since Trudeau has given Castro everything.

Now, our diplomats are being attacked. Trudeau doesn’t have a word to say — and the CBC itself won’t dare ask him for a word about it — they’re too busy making excuses for Cuba.

Hey, do you doubt that Trudeau is exactly the same way with other evil regimes, like China and Iran...?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

US "Evaluating Shuttering Cuba Embassy" After Unexplained Sonic Attacks

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-17/tillerson-says-us-may-close-cuban-embassy-after-unexplained-sonic-attacks
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    US "Evaluating Shuttering Cuba Embassy" After Unexplained Sonic Attacks

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-sonic-attacks
    What the government superpowers can do with RF is insane. I always like how Ron Paul calls attention to the government push for cellphones after 9/11. Even the telephone lines that were downed in New York were replaced by cell phone towers. The main problem the military blamed 9/11 on was that they couldn't find the plane because our surveillance tech points outwards.

Quote Originally Posted by pcgame View Post
    Cool video, shows footage of the actual U.S. military testing sound attack weapons on volunteers.

https://www.therebel.media/ezra_leva...tember_15_2017
    I emailed one of the assistant scientist's work accounts developing our microwave ADS a couple weeks ago. Haven't heard back. She's the one in that Hitler Channel propaganda piece, showcasing what the ADS can do against an "unruly mob" of anti-war protesters.

This tech is truly disgusting, because there's no visual as with fire and nerve gas, and on the surface they can call it harmless and humane, though it is anything but those things. Unlike with guns there's no fighting back against this weapon; no vaguely "fair fight," unless the goons using it develop a conscience - not likely.

(Another reason why the Pentagon want more gamer nerds and trannies in the armed forces: so they'll push buttons on these machines with no remorse for killing or wounding normal people.)

[ADS] is an energy weapon, commonly known as the “Pain Ray,” that turns electricity into millimeter wave radio frequency. And heat. Lots of heat. The military wants it to zap suspicious people who might pose a threat to a base. Yet the Active Denial System has never fired a millimeter wave in anger, despite 15 years in development.

Especially because I can’t see the Pain Ray, even though it’s mounted on two big, goofy-looking trucks. One model is a tricked-out green Humvee topped with a huge, flat backboard and a gun barrel; the other is much bigger, mounted on an eight-wheeled flatbed truck. Their handlers call the smaller one Ralph and the bigger one Pete. But since Ralph and Pete are seven football fields away — far beyond the reach of every other non-lethal weapon — they don’t seem threatening.