Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Roe v Wade overturned ?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Brother,, you would not believe the Army of Trolls arrayed against the Convoys (all of them)

I am rinsing my filters as I type..

Anyone streaming real news has them.. an army of pure hate.

we have seen the physical manifestations as well.
    I used to see insane people as funny. Not anymore. It seems that a good portion of people are crazy. We have some hard times ahead, not from foreign invasion, government, natural disasters, and all the other things preppers worry about. SHTF is probably going to result because of crazy neighbors. I don't say that lightly.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I used to see insane people as funny. Not anymore. It seems that a good portion of people are crazy. We have some hard times ahead, not from foreign invasion, government, natural disasters, and all the other things preppers worry about. SHTF is probably going to result because of crazy neighbors. I don't say that lightly.
    Don't give in to the hate, Hate the evil,,but not those who are deceived..

Pray for them.

It infuriates the devil,,and diffuses anger.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I am a few minutes in. Is this satire or is he serious?

ETA: Holy cow. He's serious and thinks he's funny. How the hell does he have 1 million followers?
    I have no idea. Last time I ever watched a video of this guy was 10 years ago back when he was bashing Ron Paul and was a chubby dude with blonde hair. Somehow in the span of 10 years he looks like he's aged 25 years.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    My version:

^^^this^^^

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I go back and forth as to what happened in 2020...was it rigged or are there that many people like this guy?

I'm more convinced now of the latter...I spoke to one just the other day, a random internet person I'd trolled up dropping bombs on a leftist site.

34 year old living with his parents, "paralyzed" by the threat of climate change, and a committed Marxist who wants to abolish the US constitution, but had never once even read it.

Watch what happens to these people after a month or so of no food, fuel, water or electricity.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

Pray for them.

I don't hate reality. I am just acknowledging the reality that a good portion of the population has lost their mind. I just have to plug that cofactor into any new plans that I have for getting by in life.
    Last edited by RJB; 05-08-2022 at 06:33 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I have no idea. Last time I ever watched a video of this guy was 10 years ago back when he was bashing Ron Paul and was a chubby dude with blonde hair. Somehow in the span of 10 years he looks like he's aged 25 years.
    Holy smokes. This is the same guy from 9 years ago. He needs to make some serious changes in his life or he won't be around much longer. Insanity has taken a toll on his physical health.

Pray for them.

God surely hates--just sayin' We should hate the same things and be mindful to watch for these things and not fall into the same traps.

Proverbs 6:16 - 6:19
    16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

One of Kanavaugh's neighbors turned his name and address over to the Bolshevik mob.

The protesters also made a stop at Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s home, which was reportedly orchestrated by one of Kavanaugh’s neighbors.

The pro-abortion radicals reportedly chanted, “No uterus, no opinion,” outside Kavanaugh’s home.

Soooo...when can we expect arrests of these people?

If they were a bunch of tiki torch waving "white nationalists" you can bet your ass they would be arrested.

18 U.S.C. § 1507 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 1507. Picketing or parading

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-1...sect-1507.html

@jmdrake - what is your legal opinion of this statute? Have these protesters met the condition for prosecution?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-08-2022 at 07:34 AM.

I never had a uterus but I was once a fetus and maybe that should count for something.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    ^^^this^^^
    Final version:

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I never had a uterus but I was once a fetus and maybe that should count for something.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Final version:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...2c8a780208d79b

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    God surely hates--just sayin' We should hate the same things and be mindful to watch for these things and not fall into the same traps.

Proverbs 6:16 - 6:19
    16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
    I see the Hate.. and it is a rabid hate.

""Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails. ""

Love Wins..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Democrats: We need to protect our institutions.

Also Democrats: We need to intimidate the Supreme Court.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I go back and forth as to what happened in 2020...was it rigged or are there that many people like this guy?

I'm more convinced now of the latter...I spoke to one just the other day, a random internet person I'd trolled up dropping bombs on a leftist site.

34 year old living with his parents, "paralyzed" by the threat of climate change, and a committed Marxist who wants to abolish the US constitution, but had never once even read it.

Watch what happens to these people after a month or so of no food, fuel, water or electricity.
    It's both.
    There are far too many like that guy but 2020 was 100% rigged because there are more of us than them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

8 For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the Lord, to provoke the eyes of his glory.

9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not.

Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

10 Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

11 Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them.

O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Isaiah 3 - 8:12
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-09-2022 at 07:24 AM.

Abortion does not expose hypocrisy. The hypocrite is in denial and never sees it. It requires competence to recognize competence. Logic and hypocrisy is to these individuals what empathy is to a Psychopath.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 05-09-2022 at 07:21 AM.

And all of these screaming shrews...almost universally white women.

These issues are designed to distract while they steal every last drop of independence society has.

There is nothing any of these people have to say that I would value. Besides their deluded opinions what do they have to offer. All any of them do is suck every last bit of good there is and scream and demand. In a real life situation they would be outcasts. I have higher regard for skid row drug addicts.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    There is nothing any of these people have to say that I would value. Besides their deluded opinions what do they have to offer. All any of them do is suck every last bit of good there is and scream and demand. In a real life situation they would be outcasts. I have higher regard for skid row drug addicts.
    Quite right.

This whole thing is going to backfire badly anyway, in fact that may be part of the plan.

A - Assuming the brief is correct, and SCROTUS overturns Roe, the fedgov will just codify it into law, and using Supremacy will block any states from enacting any restrictions.

B - The whole thing is a red herring anyway, between "abortion pills" and the fact that all 50 states have "safe haven laws" there is no real reason for an abortion to be performed as a medical procedure.

C - This a "slippery slope" stepping stone. Just as "gay" marriage was not about two mutual co-masturbators being able to set up housekeeping like some ghoulish Ozzie and Harriet, it was more about normalizing sodomy and taking the fight to the next level under the pretext of "love is love" so that now we have drag queens dry humping six year olds, (as a pretext to normalizing pedophilia) in the school library and told to accept this as "normal" and "men can have periods".

The goal of these demons is to normalize infanticide.

If you can't tell a woman what to do with her body, you damn sure can't tell her to feed and care for an infant which is just as, if not more, demanding.

Federal law enabling abortions at any stage, will lead to federal law legalizing the deliberate withholding of care, food and water in order to cause death of an infant, as a "woman's right to choose".
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-09-2022 at 10:37 AM.

Calvin Coolidge

8 For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the Lord, to provoke the eyes of his glory.

9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not.

10 Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

11 Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

LOL, these images... it's like they're rehearsing...

Last edited by ClaytonB; 05-10-2022 at 01:45 PM.

Apparently they didn't have a problem with the 9 MEN who wrote Roe v. Wade expressing their opinion.

Soooo...when can we expect arrests of these people?

If they were a bunch of tiki torch waving "white nationalists" you can bet your ass they would be arrested.
    Not if they were Ukrainian. (Azov battalion remember?)

18 U.S.C. § 1507 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 1507. Picketing or parading

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-1...sect-1507.html

@jmdrake - what is your legal opinion of this statute? Have these protesters met the condition for prosecution?
    I heard about that law the other day. As applied in this case, yes these protesters should be arrested. But...and this is a big butt (as in Lizzo big), how is this law even constitutional? I mean as written you couldn't protest outside a federal courthouse. But both sides of EVERY issue protest outside of federal courthouses. Regardless, going to a justice's home is going too far.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Including the fetus?

A gift that keeps on not giving.

I wonder how the one woman that has to hold up the picture of Amy Coney Barrett must feel? "No opinion on abortion if you don't have a uterus....unless you have a uterus and disagree with us."

The one on the far left in the pink blazer....is actually kinda cute. I wonder who's side the dude (dudett?) with the sign that says "Stop Hating Each Other Because You Disagree?" I'm guessing God's side? Regardless, we need more of that.

Yeah. There's a lot of deprogramming that needs to happen.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I heard about that law the other day. As applied in this case, yes these protesters should be arrested. But...and this is a big butt (as in Lizzo big), how is this law even constitutional? I mean as written you couldn't protest outside a federal courthouse. But both sides of EVERY issue protest outside of federal courthouses. Regardless, going to a justice's home is going too far.
    That was my first thought as well.

Has it never been adjudicated you think?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast