Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My thoughts on Trump after two years as President

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ha! We have one of those in Charlotte.

Meet the Thirsty Beaver, the little dive bar that refused to sell out to a huge Agenda 21 complex.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...opment-NC.html
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    Perhaps, but it's important to remember that fairly recently, Ron Paul was on the ballot.

And as Trump showed, accidents do happen.

The worst thing about Ron is that the people weren't ready for him. He was light years ahead of everyone.

Trump was the rejection of decades of elitist a**holes. People were desperate.

They are more desperate now.
    I agree, he's the product of people tired of the GOP establishment and/or the continuation of the Clinton's as a return to the 90's.

I think he surrounds himself with the neo-cons possibly as a way to appease the right and maintain that base.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

Meet the Thirsty Beaver, the little dive bar that refused to sell out to a huge Agenda 21 complex.

Wow, that's convenient.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I agree, he's the product of people tired of the GOP establishment and/or the continuation of the Clinton's as a return to the 90's.

I think he surrounds himself with the neo-cons possibly as a way to appease the right and maintain that base.
    EM.

If appeasing the "right" was his motivation, then what explains his stances on gun control, DACA, bathrooms, gay marriage that seem quite anti-Right-base.

To be devil's advocate, is it possible he's surrounding himself with neocons because his largest funder (real base) is a widely respected "bomb Iran" hardcore neocon who will accept nothing but crème de la crème of neocons in the America Firsters circle?

Neocons are leftists. They have co-opted the right.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    EM.

If appeasing the "right" was his motivation, then what explains his stances on gun control, DACA, bathrooms, gay marriage that seem quite anti-Right-base.

To be devil's advocate, is it possible he's surrounding himself with neocons because his largest funder (real base) is a widely respected "bomb Iran" hardcore neocon who will accept nothing but crème de la crème of neocons in the America Firsters circle?
    imo the bathrooms and gay marriage is tolerated more so on the right these days? But yeah, your probably right about the funding too.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Yet the illegal counterfeiting and illegal wars continue on. Same as it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

Had to bump this thread when I heard a legend visited this bar when he was performing here: (good choice sir....would have greatly enjoyed a beer with him)

https://twitter.com/MickJagger/statu...020359/photo/1

No one recognized him....
    https://www.wspa.com/news/mick-jagge...co-owner-says/

Last edited by devil21; 10-06-2021 at 01:48 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

At least when Trump was president MSM and the crazies were against anything POTUS wanted to do.

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    I think a HUGE mistake was getting rid of Bannon.

Bannon sinned and drew a line in the sand against Jared/Ivanka.

Trump erred by taking it personal.

Nobody would have done more to enact Trump's agenda, and nobody would have had his back as Bannon did/does.

The ironic thing is Bannon's popularity has gone way up lately, thanks to some televised debates and conferences. There are plenty of people now who think he is a decent person instead of a racist.

The way Bannon was attacked by Trump near the end was not good but Jared was much more valuable from MAGA standpoint; not just because he was first Son-in-law but because he was pushing for thing like embassy move in Israel and was winning historic awards in Mexico for things like NAFTA that Bannon never could have.

Mexicans stunned: Their ousted president just gave Jared Kushner their nation’s greatest award

Tue November 27, 2018
    Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto bestowed Mexico's highest honor for foreigners on Jared Kushner on Friday in Buenos Aires.
    The Order of the Aztec is Mexico's highest honor for foreigners and Kushner will receive it for his role in coordinating US-Mexico relations since President Donald Trump came into office, in particular his role in helping to renegotiate the NAFTA free trade agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I like how he stuck it to the media. Maybe a couple of other things. You can find agreement with any person on this earth about something. Overall, he is a cock sucking piece of $#@!.

People forget how he tried to use government several times in his attempt to steal other people's land. He "100 percent" approved of the eminent domain Kelo (Connecticut) court decision that favored Pfizer and ran people off their land. Running people off their land is about as low as you can get.

That cock sucker probably never got the total ass beating he deserved as a kid. I don't know why somebody didn't pummel that puke's face when he was on tee vee as their "boss" or even as a real boss.

The eminent domain issue tells you what kind of person he is. A low down $#@! that has the gall to champion government to run you out. That cock sucking $#@! would never, ever get my vote. $#@! him.
    That was one of the biggest reasons I didn't vote for him last time, he has however exceeded my extremely low expectations after taking office, I would still rather have someone better to vote for next time but if he is the best option I may vote for him, I will need to see what happens in the next two years.
    This kind of language should not be used about a sitting POTUS & Commander-in-Chief.

BTW, Trump 2024 heating up again and "Save America" rallies have restarted.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This kind of language should not be used about a sitting POTUS & Commander-in-Chief.

The whole world's gone snowflake.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

This is troubling as Glenn tends to be more credible than most MSM reporters.
    What do you consider not credible that he said?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Folks here in the Ozarks have reverted to complacency once again....

Not even a glimmer of 'desperation'....
    ^^^This^^^

Biden is putting America back to sleep and tuck us all in with a bedtime story about 3.5 Trillion "Build Back Better" and how only the rich will pay.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What do you consider not credible that he said?
    What Glenn said sounds credible... that's what makes the situation quite troubling.

One nuance could be added that Trump sought and leveraged to an extent support of a smaller Deep State faction (splintered pro Jarvanka faction, for lack of better term) to negotiate with Deep State & its funding fathers but that doesn't change the overall dynamic in a major way.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I like how he stuck it to the media. Maybe a couple of other things. You can find agreement with any person on this earth about something. Overall, he is a cock sucking piece of $#@!.

People forget how he tried to use government several times in his attempt to steal other people's land. He "100 percent" approved of the eminent domain Kelo (Connecticut) court decision that favored Pfizer and ran people off their land. Running people off their land is about as low as you can get.

That cock sucker probably never got the total ass beating he deserved as a kid. I don't know why somebody didn't pummel that puke's face when he was on tee vee as their "boss" or even as a real boss.

The eminent domain issue tells you what kind of person he is. A low down $#@! that has the gall to champion government to run you out. That cock sucking $#@! would never, ever get my vote. $#@! him.
    That was one of the biggest reasons I didn't vote for him last time, he has however exceeded my extremely low expectations after taking office, I would still rather have someone better to vote for next time but if he is the best option I may vote for him, I will need to see what happens in the next two years.

BTW, Trump 2024 heating up again and "Save America" rallies have restarted.

The whole world's gone snowflake.
    Not sure how you view MAGA believers but very large crowds showed up when America-First MAGA leadership called... and they don't look like 'snowflakes'. This was major setback for Deep Neocons (right wing factions):

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Heck of a Crowd..
    From: Breaking : PATRIOTS Have stormed capitol building - Masses Breached Barriers

Not sure how you view MAGA believers but very large crowds showed up when America-First MAGA leadership called... and they don't look like 'snowflakes'.

Snowflakes. I'm talking about the people Dump triggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ROBERT F KENNEDY JR. BLOWS WHISTLE ON TRUMP TAKING $1 MILLION FROM PFIZER

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XAEdzEuahCyT/
    There is no spoon.

The inability to recognize and react appropriately to mortal enemies, even those thinly disguised as friends, leads to certain defeat. Which may, at least partially, explain why the so-called "liberty movement" experinces that outcome so frequently. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 10-22-2021 at 07:51 PM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    ROBERT F KENNEDY JR. BLOWS WHISTLE ON TRUMP TAKING $1 MILLION FROM PFIZER
    I'm no crooked attorney of an elite family...

I thought that the corrupt dealings of the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine producer was the interesting link to the Trump gang!
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The Mar-a-Lago troika has made a nice profit from their control over VA.
    Starting in February 2017, Perlmutter negotiated with executives at Johnson & Johnson, on a public awareness campaign about veteran suicide.
    They planned a promotional event at the New York Stock Exchange around the time of Veterans Day. Executives from Perlmutter’s company Marvel and its parent company, Disney, joined Johnson & Johnson as sponsors of the Veterans Day event.
    Trump has enthusiastically endorsed Johnson & Johnson’s psychiatric drug Spravato, to prevent veterans from committing suicide. This was after the advice of the Mar-a-Lago troika - Marvel Entertainment chairman Ike Perlmutter, physician Bruce Moskowitz and lawyer Marc Sherman.
    In 2017, the Mar-a-Lago troika worked with Veterans Affairs (VA) and Johnson & Johnson for an advertising appearance at the New York Stock Exchange. Some think that these men have a stake in Johnson & Johnson.

(...)

In one of the trials for Spravato, 6 people on the drug died, including 3 by suicide. There were no deaths in the placebo control group.
    According to psychiatrist Erick Turner, the FDA’s approval relied on one study site where the drug performed suspiciously well. The result barely met the threshold for being statistically significant, Turner commented
    Perlmutter-Moskowitz-and-Sherman-control-Veterans-Affairs
    Last edited by Firestarter; 10-24-2021 at 12:46 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I'm no crooked attorney of an elite family...

I thought that the corrupt dealings of the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine producer was the interesting link to the Trump gang!

Perlmutter-Moskowitz-and-Sherman-control-Veterans-Affairs
    Wait, are you calling Robert Kennedy Jr, the guy whose Dad & Uncle were assassinated by TPTB, & who has been warning & teaching about the perils of vaccinations for years, a crooked lawyer?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Wait, are you calling Robert Kennedy Jr, the guy whose Dad & Uncle were assassinated by TPTB, & who has been warning & teaching about the perils of vaccinations for years, a crooked lawyer?
    Is there any other type of attorney?!?
    The role this piece of $hit plays (besides covering up the many, many scandals of lying Donald), is pacifying the population with lawsuits (don't stand up against the tyranny wait for Kennedy to not save the day)...

For more on Johnson & Johnson ties to the Trump gang (you won't hear this from Robert Kennedy Jr.)...
    A second little black book that (probably) belonged to Jeffrey Epstein has been discovered. The first dated from 2004/2005 and this one is from 1997.
    It contains 349 names, including more than 200 names that weren't in Epstein's 2004/2005 book. It looks very similar to the earlier released (later) Epstein little black book...

New entries include Melania's close friend, Suzanne Ircha, who became Suzanne Johnson after marrying Woody Johnson. President Donald selected Woody Johnson for UK ambassador.
    See Suzanne Johnson and Ghislaine Maxwell, 11 October 2012, New York.

The wife of CNN anchor Chris Cuomo (brother of the New York governor who was married to Kennedy offspring), Cristina Greeven, is also in the black book.
    Greeven was in her 20s and known for mingling with Alex von Furstenberg and former CNN producer Pamela Gross, who is in both black books and has also become a close friend of Melania Trump: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...p=70616#p70616
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12