Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GA - Wal Marx workers refuse to make cop's cake because "raciss".

Exclamation GA - Wal Marx workers refuse to make cop's cake because "raciss".

LOL - This is getting so $#@!ing ridiculous now...on so many levels.

Georgia Walmart Workers Refuse to Bake Officer a Cake For His Retirement Party

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...irement-party/

by Katherine Rodriguez 25 Sep 2016

Three Walmart workers in Georgia refused to bake a police officer a cake for his retirement party because they said it was racist.

“I was so shocked,” the police officer’s daughter, who asked that her name not be divulged, said to Todd Starnes. “I didn’t know what to do or say or anything. I was trying not to lose my temper or make a scene.”

The police officer’s daughter went to the McDonough-area Walmart on Sept. 22 to order a flag design on a cake for her father’s retirement party from the police force after 25 years of service.

When she showed bakers a picture of the police officer’s flag design that she wanted on the cake, one of the bakers said that the design was racist and that none of the bakers felt comfortable making that design on the cake.

The officer’s daughter suggested another design for the cake, a chocolate frosted cake with a thin blue line, when the baker rejected that idea too.

“She said, ‘I don’t feel comfortable doing this,’” the police officer’s daughter said. “I asked her, ‘Is there something wrong with cops?’”

She left after a third time of being rejected and said she would find another bakery.

(The only $#@!ing part of this story that makes any sense at all - AF)

A friend of the family posted about the incident on Facebook when the Walmart store manager called the police officer’s wife and daughter to apologize.

“Our goal is to always take care of customers,” a spokesperson for Walmart told Todd Starnes. “But, sometimes we misstep. We’re glad we were able to connect with the family to apologize and make this right.”

“He said he was so sorry,” the daughter said. “He offered to make the cake free of charge and he gave me a $50 gift card.”

The manager wound up decorating the cake himself, since the cake decorators refused to do it.

(They weren't fired? What would have happened had they refused to decorate a qu eer cake? - AF)

The daughter was not impressed with how the design came out, and lamented about how the bakers wouldn’t make a cake for a police officer.

“It irritates me that in Charlotte, North Carolina, the Walmart was looted and the cops were protecting them,” she said. “And you can’t make a cake for the people who are protecting you?”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Officer retirement
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Gay cake:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Kind of reminds me of the time one of the guys put an Ex-lax bar in his lunch, because one of the locals in Vietnam kept stealing it.

I would not work at walmart or make cakes or make cakes for cops , so , I am good .

Their choice- I have no problema with this- freedom just needs to apply to all.
    There is no spoon.

They refused to follow an Officer's order...

Should have been arrested on the spot.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Of course, and it's a right for the employer to far them with no benefits.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would not work at walmart or make cakes or make cakes for cops , so , I am good .
    I would imagine the loss prevention department would disapprove your application.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Of course, and it's a right for the employer to far them with no benefits.
    Agree with this as well.
    There is no spoon.

Why get a cake from Wal-Mart? Ye Gods, man...
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

They are free to not make the cake, but their reason was stupid. How were they not fired? Especially after refusing to follow manager instructions?
    I am the spoon.

I wonder if they will make a cake that says black lives matter.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    I wonder if they will make a cake that says black lives matter.
    Based on their reason for not making a cop cake, they'd not only make the cake, they'd pay for it out of their own pocket.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Why get a cake from Wal-Mart? Ye Gods, man...
    Protect and save.

But not really.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

“It irritates me that in Charlotte, North Carolina, the Walmart was looted and the cops were protecting them,” she said. “And you can’t make a cake for the people who are protecting you?”
    The Walmart was looted while the cops were protecting the store?

So much fail in this article.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    They are free to not make the cake, but their reason was stupid. How were they not fired? Especially after refusing to follow manager instructions?
    because the manager is a pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    How were they not fired? Especially after refusing to follow manager instructions?
    Betcha a cyber nickle there's a reason ethnic persuasions have been left out of this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL - This is getting so $#@!ing ridiculous now...on so many levels.

Georgia Walmart Workers Refuse to Bake Officer a Cake For His Retirement Party

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...irement-party/

by Katherine Rodriguez 25 Sep 2016

Three Walmart workers in Georgia refused to bake a police officer a cake for his retirement party because they said it was racist.

“I was so shocked,” the police officer’s daughter, who asked that her name not be divulged, said to Todd Starnes. “I didn’t know what to do or say or anything. I was trying not to lose my temper or make a scene.”

The police officer’s daughter went to the McDonough-area Walmart on Sept. 22 to order a flag design on a cake for her father’s retirement party from the police force after 25 years of service.

When she showed bakers a picture of the police officer’s flag design that she wanted on the cake, one of the bakers said that the design was racist and that none of the bakers felt comfortable making that design on the cake.

The officer’s daughter suggested another design for the cake, a chocolate frosted cake with a thin blue line, when the baker rejected that idea too.

“She said, ‘I don’t feel comfortable doing this,’” the police officer’s daughter said. “I asked her, ‘Is there something wrong with cops?’”

She left after a third time of being rejected and said she would find another bakery.

(The only $#@!ing part of this story that makes any sense at all - AF)

A friend of the family posted about the incident on Facebook when the Walmart store manager called the police officer’s wife and daughter to apologize.

“Our goal is to always take care of customers,” a spokesperson for Walmart told Todd Starnes. “But, sometimes we misstep. We’re glad we were able to connect with the family to apologize and make this right.”

“He said he was so sorry,” the daughter said. “He offered to make the cake free of charge and he gave me a $50 gift card.”

The manager wound up decorating the cake himself, since the cake decorators refused to do it.

(They weren't fired? What would have happened had they refused to decorate a qu eer cake? - AF)

The daughter was not impressed with how the design came out, and lamented about how the bakers wouldn’t make a cake for a police officer.

Yeah, I don't want to make that cake either...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I would imagine the loss prevention department would disapprove your application.
    I am sure they would be pleased to have a National Treasure like myself . The armored car at the walmart in my home town was taken some years ago . Clean getaway. Seems like I just read in the newspaper about one getting robbed at a walmart in the Indian Territory not long ago . I used to read many newspapers while I was still working . Now that I am retired I am too busy. To answer AF's funny question , LOL , we all know everyone would be in deep $#@! if they did not bake a non Hetro cake.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-26-2016 at 10:29 AM.

I'll make their cake.

As long as they will pay for it, I'll make anybody a cake, and I'll put anything they want on it.

I don't give a frak.

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    I'll make their cake.

As long as they will pay for it, I'll make anybody a cake, and I'll put anything they want on it.

I don't give a frak.
    My Wife has a sewing business , there is a small town about seven miles away . The county deputies and the city police have her work on the uniforms , I have her charge them extra , get a little of my tax money back . Any loose rounds of ammo that get found , I let 'em know that is part of the gratuity.

Well good for them. The policing system in this country is systematically racist and sexist. Why would I want to make a cake for those actively engaged in police state oppression, for the local occupation troops of the state?

Free market says "who cares? let people buy or not buy as they will and let sellers sell, or not sell as they will. It will all work out in the end."

Schadenfreude says if this story goes viral the hypocrisy on both sides will be hilarious.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Free market says "who cares? let people buy or not buy as they will and let sellers sell, or not sell as they will. It will all work out in the end."

Schadenfreude says if this story goes viral the hypocrisy on both sides will be hilarious.
    That's exactly where my head is at on this.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    The policing system in this country is systematically racist and sexist.
    No, it is not.

It is oppressive across the board.

This is about Blue vs. Us.

To continue to frame this exclusively in terms of "sexism" and "racism" guarantees that nothing to reign it in will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Sorry, no. The decorators work for WalMart. It is not their shop or property.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Oh, baloney. Whose retirement cake has a political slogan? If you're retiring, then it would say something like, "Thank you, Chief Wiggum" or "Congratulations, Occifer Smith." Cakes for these occasions are usually personalized.

I guess it's possible with these self-important imbeciles, but I smell attempted lawsuit.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 09-26-2016 at 02:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    I'll make their cake.

I don't give a frak.
    This. It's just a cake.

Also, I don't understand the hatred for all cops. Having a bad interaction with a couple cops doesn't make them all bad people. By that logic you cop haters should also hate all blacks, Mexicans, Jews, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    This. It's just a cake.

Also, I don't understand the hatred for all cops. Having a bad interaction with a couple cops doesn't make them all bad people. By that logic you cop haters should also hate all blacks, Mexicans, Jews, etc.
    They put on the uniform of a corrupt and tyrannical regime.

They enforce the edicts of that regime.

They have special protection from the laws and rules of that regime that are supposed to apply to all people equally, especially when it comes to laws regarding violence applied to you.

Therefore, they are "bad people" to be avoided at all costs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast