Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1904

Thread: What are you watching?

@Danke

Do not try Bullets and Bracelets - :19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

William Moulton Marston

William Moulton Marston (May 9, 1893 – May 2, 1947), also known by the pen name Charles Moulton (/ˈmoʊltən/), was an American psychologist, inventor, and comic book writer who created the character Wonder Woman.[1] Two women, his wife Elizabeth Holloway Marston and Olive Byrne (who lived with the couple in an extended relationship), both greatly influenced Wonder Woman's creation.

Marston was the creator of the systolic blood pressure test, which became one component of the modern polygraph invented by John Augustus Larson in Berkeley, California.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Moulton_Marston
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Going to see Wonder Woman tonight.

I'm getting my outfit together. It'll be too cold in the theater to wear my WW costume but I have WW sweatshirt I'm definitely going to wear and I think I'm going to get out my WW headband.
    Funny that Wonder Woman and Captain Underpants are both coming out on the same day.

That would make a great drive-in double feature.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Funny that Wonder Woman and Captain Underpants are both coming out on the same day.

That would make a great drive-in double feature.
    My teenagers loved Captain Underpants when they were younger and are dying to see the movie, lol.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    My teenagers loved Captain Underpants when they were younger and are dying to see the movie, lol.

I read all the books when I was younger but I'm afraid the movie is gonna be subpar.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Finished season 3 of Bloodline. Found season 10 of Heartland on Daily Motion since I can't get it otherwise. Thought I was going to see season 6 of Homeland but they only had the first episode on there. Missing TWD.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Finished season 3 of Bloodline. Found season 10 of Heartland on Daily Motion since I can't get it otherwise. Thought I was going to see season 6 of Homeland but they only had the first episode on there. Missing TWD.
    I was disappointed by Bloodline. It was a good setup going into the trial, then several episodes of, "do they really need to keep showing us how $#@!ed up these people are?" followed by 1-1/2 episodes of hallucinations.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I was disappointed by Bloodline. It was a good setup going into the trial, then several episodes of, "do they really need to keep showing us how $#@!ed up these people are?" followed by 1-1/2 episodes of hallucinations.
    I agree..I thought it was really bad. Kevin is an idiot too.

OMG, WW was amazing. I only had one gripe.

spoiler

I thought Aries should have looked more bad ass. He was played by the man who played professor Lupin in Harry Potter.

Dayton Callie will be starring in Fear The Walking Dead this season:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I recently discovered The Fisherman (2015). It's a Spanish production of a short film (less than 20 minutes) and it's in Chinese (w/English subtitles). The closest I can get to describing it without giving too much away is that it's sort of like The Old Man and the Sea - but with squid creatures from outer space instead of sharks.

And now I have a new favorite monster-movie hero ... No one messes with Wong!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V0hlyv6sss

Fresh Off the Boat

Last edited by bubbleboy; 06-04-2017 at 08:52 PM.

Started watching Manchester by the Sea.

Watched Dr.Strange,

Tonight I'm watching Neil Breen's classic Double Down with my kids. It's possibly the worst best movie ever made. I love it but Mr Animal banned it from our home. He's going out tonight so I'm going to grab a can of tuna and see if my kids will sit through it with me. They have no idea what they're in for - maybe a little, I quote it occasionally.

"Worst than 9-11, or the other major attacks like 9-11"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1561457/

Good review from IMDB

*SPOILER ALERT* I feel like I have to write that but the plot doesn't really matter in this cinematic masterpiece.

Stunning Desperation
    10/10
    Author: Robert MacKie
    31 October 2016
    Neil Breen is an alien being from another galaxy, who has come to Earth to spread his message.

...that's not the plot of this movie, that's just who he is. I have no idea what the plot of this movie is. Breen's character in this film is a hacker/assassin/bioterrorist who discovers a mysterious old man who gives him a magical rock that cures cancer, which he uses once on a girl we don't know and then it never comes up again. Also his wife is dead. Or a ghost. Or a skost. And there's anthrax. And lots of stock footage.

I also don't know what Neil Breen's message is. Is he here to save us? Or destroy us? I'm not sure, but he IS here, and you MUST see this movie.

My kid says it was the most epic movie ever -- he loved it. It was very true to the books, anybody that is a fan of the books is gonna like the movie.

i am watching boss baby. My son liked the movie very much.

The Jihadist Next Door

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

HyperNormalisation

Tonight I'm watching Neil Breen's classic Double Down with my kids. It's possibly the worst best movie ever made. I love it but Mr Animal banned it from our home. He's going out tonight so I'm going to grab a can of tuna and see if my kids will sit through it with me. They have no idea what they're in for - maybe a little, I quote it occasionally.

"Worst than 9-11, or the other major attacks like 9-11"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1561457/

Good review from IMDB

*SPOILER ALERT* I feel like I have to write that but the plot doesn't really matter in this cinematic masterpiece.

I'm proud to say both my kids enjoyed the screening of Double Down but they were annoyed that I didn't warn them that Neil Breen shows his ball sack. I thought I should mention it here in case anyone watches it.

I'm proud to say both my kids enjoyed the screening of Double Down but they were annoyed that I didn't warn them that Neil Breen shows his ball sack. I thought I should mention it here in case anyone watches it.
    Thanks for the warning. How did you procure this masterpiece?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Thanks for the warning. How did you procure this masterpiece?
    youtube

Full movie. Best enjoyed with a can of tuna.

review from youtuber

sum solid garbage. Best movie about a top-of-his-class-fighter-pilot-computer-genius-super-spy-terrorist-anti-terrorist-environmentalist with a dead fiancée I've ever seen.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by balvlinders View Post
    i am watching india pakistan match in champions trophy
    Pakistan team is trash, India can beat them like mangy goat

Live stream of the 1200 + baby ducks (and goslings) on their first night in their new home
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast