Thread: If Mitt Romney won in 2012 then Hillary would be President

If Mitt Romney won in 2012 then Hillary would be President

There was nothing unique about Mitt Romney. He was a career politician, he would have broken his promises, and he would have gotten into a long standing war. The Democrats would gave wanted a women. Is with no energy for Mitt and energy for Hillary, Hillary would be President.

By us boycotting the 2012 election, we did this country a great service.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    If Mitt Romney won in 2012 then Hillary would be President
    This was the reason why most people were saying that Trump became a Republican. Before 2012 he was not a republican and not telling people that a vote for Ron Paul would be a wasted vote and that he doesn't even think in terms of Israel and that he would run 3rd party if Ron Paul was the 2012 Republican nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This was the reason why most people were saying that Trump became a Republican. Before 2012 he was not a republican and not telling people that a vote for Ron Paul would be a wasted vote and that he doesn't even think in terms of Israel and that he would run 3rd party if Ron Paul was the 2012 Republican nominee.
    I would have liked to have Ron Paul but Donald Trump has reversed the progressive movekent in a lot of ways. He ended TPP, proposed a smaller UN budget, made Obamacare voluntary with his executive order given that there is no penalty for not filling out box 61, he took a tremendous step in closing our borders, he has started investigations into Hillary's corruption with the State department, banned lobbying 5 years after taking office, reduced regulations with executive orders, and made career politics unmarketable.

Its not perfect but this is a big step in the right direction.

I would have liked to have Ron Paul but Donald Trump has reversed the progressive movekent in a lot of ways. He ended TPP, proposed a smaller UN budget, made Obamacare voluntary with his executive order given that there is no penalty for not filling out box 61, he took a tremendous step in closing our borders, he has started investigations into Hillary's corruption with the State department, banned lobbying 5 years after taking office, reduced regulations with executive orders, and made career politics unmarketable.

Its not perfect but this is a big step in the right direction.
    You'll have to ask if its worth it if we go further into Syria and Iran escalates, I understand that Trump has you triggered on monetary policy or deregulation, but Ron Paul says foreign policy is monetary policy. If you consider the cost of blowback, whats the blowback of going after Russia's allies for regime change?

You'll have to ask if its worth it if we go further into Syria and Iran escalates, I understand that Trump has you triggered on monetary policy or deregulation, but Ron Paul says foreign policy is monetary policy. If you consider the cost of blowback, whats the blowback of going after Russia's allies for regime change?
    If that happens then that is when we turn against him. So gar there has been any long standing war such as Iraq during the Bush years. We hope it doesn't happen but if it does then we fire him and some other person.

If that happens then that is when we turn against him. So gar there has been any long standing war such as Iraq during the Bush years. We hope it doesn't happen but if it does then we fire him and some other person.
    Trump didn't brink the troops home what the $#@! are you smoking. The wars are constant, I can't believe that you think that we aren't killing people over there in Bush's name. I think there is even a ship with his name on it over there in the middle east.

Trump didn't brink the troops home what the $#@! are you smoking. The wars are constant, I can't believe that you think that we aren't killing people over there in Bush's name. I think there is even a ship with his name on it over there in the middle east.
    Then we find someone else.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Even when you examine Trumps off the cuff rhetoric I think he blames Obama on him winning instead of Hillary. He doesn't seem to like the job to say the least. Ron Paul often claims he doesn't pretend to know what Trump's foreign policy is but today on the Liberty report he said he thinks that it is the same as CNN's and that really scares him. What I do when I wonder what I think Trump is going to do I always just think to myself what would Hillary of done.

Even when you examine Trumps off the cuff rhetoric I think he blames Obama on him winning instead of Hillary. He doesn't seem to like the job to say the least. Ron Paul often claims he doesn't pretend to know what Trump's foreign policy is but today on the Liberty report he said he thinks that it is the same as CNN's and that really scares him. What I do when I wonder what I think Trump is going to do I always just think to myself what would Hillary of done.
    Whether you like Donald Trump or not to get back on the topic, do you think that if Mitt Romney won Hillary would be President?

We've been on a 8 year R-D cycle since Clinton - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presid..._of_presidents
    The last attempt to upset it was older Bush.

Whether you like Donald Trump or not to get back on the topic, do you think that if Mitt Romney won Hillary would be President?
    If Hillary had won, would we have a Republican controlled House and Senate trying to sell us on an even bigger socialized healthcare scheme?

Okay i'll answer your question, no, I think if Mitt Romney won he would be president. All of Clinton's rotten deeds happened before the 2012 election. All he would of had to do is use the same RNC playbook. 2 billion in free TV, defacto anti war candidate, because even Mitt Romney seems anti war compared to Clinton to non political people. Russia would of probably still preferred Mitt Romney, and their online troll army would of bashed Clinton the same way.

You could argue that Mitt Romney would of had a different foreign policy but I think the Ron Paul argument is that the foreign policy doesn't change between the establishment democrats and republicans and that the foreign policy would of been similar to Obama.

Now that I answered the topic, do you think Ron Paul could of won the Iowa Caucus in 2011 if Trump wasn't going on TV and tweeting to his millions of followers that voting for Ron Paul is a wasted vote because he doesn't even think in terms of Israel??

If Romney would have won, we would be knee-deep in Syria and halfway into Iran by now. Paving the way for Clinton to be elected in 2016 as the "peace" candidate. That is how the retards get suckered in. W was supposedly a peace candidate. Obama was supposedly a peace candidate. Trump was supposedly a peace candidate. And all 3 have done a 180 since they got into office. Warmongers dressed as peace advocates. Meanwhile, the morons in team red and blue argue about semantics.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.