Thread: A really grim reminder of what group think and ethnic collective divisions leads too.

A really grim reminder of what group think and ethnic collective divisions leads too.

Here is a two part series in the direct aftermath of the fall of Germany in WWII. If you can come away from watching these and still think grouping people by their ethnicity, country of origin religion or race is a good idea, you are a deep part of the human problem. This is ALL REAL video of what Europe was like. There is no reenacted dramatized footage. You can ignore the commentary and just look at the faces of individual humans.

War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If we hadn't defeated the Nazi's and the Soviet Union we wouldn't have our freedoms. Sucks we have to chase it down in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, etc. etc..
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    If we hadn't defeated the Nazi's and the Soviet Union we wouldn't have our freedoms. Sucks we have to chase it down in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, etc. etc..
    I didn't even get into the geopolitical. All that I was seeing was the group retaliations revenge on innocents of ALL groups. the mass deportation, rape mobbing, murder, lynching and the orphans struggling to survive. How people to this day still think they can solve their problems by blanket attacking other groups. Then you get the collective revenge attacks. Human nature marches on. The globalists would get no where without the collectivist nationalist.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    The globalists would get no where without the collectivist nationalist.

Tell that to the British, their banker cronies, Wilson, and much of the rest of world ,who insisted on making Germany take all the responsibility of WW I. The reparations set by the Versailles Treaty, the so-called "War Guilt Clause," and even subsequent adjustments meant that the entire German debt was not, astonishingly, completely paid off until less than ten years ago. To add insult to injury, the United States not only had to bail out the weakling and pompous British once, but a second time a generation later.

I believe people on this forum call that "blowback."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Tell that to the British, their banker cronies, Wilson, and much of the rest of world ,who insisted on making Germany take all the responsibility of WW I. The reparations set by the Versailles Treaty, the so-called "War Guilt Clause," and even subsequent adjustments meant that the entire German debt was not, astonishingly, completely paid off until less than ten years ago. To add insult to injury, the United States not only had to bail out the weakling and pompous British once, but a second time a generation later.

All true.
    "The Patriarch"

This^^ It was in "Mein Kampf" (among other things). Anyone claiming the Germans were entirely to blame for WWI is being just silly. Such daft and ignorant views of history are why people don't understand the present. SMFH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

It is obvious YOU didn't even watch the series and if you did you commented directly from you own preconceived notions. If you would have paid attention you would have seen the individual on individual violence based on ethnicity and country of origin in ALL the countries. Innocent or not people were guilty by who their ancestors were. People that fall for the collectivist mindset are the most valuable tools of the global elite and always will be because they don't think, they follow.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This^^ It was in "Mein Kampf" (among other things). Anyone claiming the Germans were entirely to blame for WWI is being just silly. Such daft and ignorant views of history are why people don't understand the present. SMFH.
    Another person that didn't watch the series.

Quote Originally Posted by agitator View Post

Armed with the mindset of the individuals that can be led to collectivize other people. Without that bankers would be powerless to start wars.

Contrary to what most of the commenters assume about this series it is NOT about just the horrors of the Germany. It include the horrors that happened to the innocent german people in other countries in the aftermath.

Contrary to what most of the commenters assume about this series it is NOT about just the horrors of the Germany. It include the horrors that happened to the innocent german people in other countries in the aftermath.
    No worries. In the current war we are winning and they love us. Or so we are told.

But we really need that wall tho....

(Will watch later)
    No - No - No - No

Tough to find other anti-collectivists here isn't it @klamath? I hear your frustration.

Even mods would rather defend racism than condemn collectivism. So many members have given up. I still find it difficult when Dr. Paul's picture and name are at the top.

"Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans only as members of groups and never as individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike; as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups." - Ron Paul

RPF has become one of countless breeding grounds for Neoconservatism V2.0. We have a realignment of the Deep State in 2017, more authoritarian and more war-obsessed than ever before, and blessed by the Commander-in-Chief, who has taken over the role of Leader of the People, not just of the armed forces. He presides over an insular and suspicious populace, who see the person next to them as part of some group, to be accepted or spurned on that basis.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

It is obvious YOU didn't even watch the series and if you did you commented directly from you own preconceived notions. If you would have paid attention you would have seen the individual on individual violence based on ethnicity and country of origin in ALL the countries. Innocent or not people were guilty by who their ancestors were. People that fall for the collectivist mindset are the most valuable tools of the global elite and always will be because they don't think, they follow.

If I would have paid attention?! You post a 90 minute video with no summary and some offhand commentary, and then get indignant because I directly commented on your second post? Should I wipe your ass for you too?

Another person that didn't watch the series.

Yes, you are so babyishly special and keenly insightful that everybody should just drop what they're doing and watch an entire show that you were too lazy to bother explaining.

Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 03-22-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

If I would have paid attention?! You post a 90 minute video with no summary and some offhand commentary, and then get indignant because I directly commented on your second post?

Yes, you are so babyishly special and keenly insightful that everybody should just drop what they're doing and watch an entire show that you were too lazy to bother explaining.

Then don't comment on a thread or post that is solidly tied to the videos simple as that. Go scream some obscenities at some different looking people that are causing all the troubles in your life, I am sure it will make you feel better.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched the first part of the video and I have to say that is the most blatant western propaganda production I have ever seen. It was just a narrator talking about the bad things that happens after a war, with a big dose of anti Germany/Nazi agenda and very little perspective of what caused all the carnage we are seeing. Yes, people turn into savages after a war, this is not new. Also the part about the Nuremberg trial talked about the shrunken heads and tattoo skins used as evidence to convict one of the Nazis. The evidence that has now been proven to be fakes and forgeries.

Again, how any of this has anything to do with group think or ethnic collective division, I would never know. What a complete waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I watched the first part of the video and I have to say that is the most blatant western propaganda production I have ever seen. It was just a narrator talking about the bad things that happens after a war, with a big dose of anti Germany/Nazi agenda and very little perspective of what caused all the carnage we are seeing. Yes, people turn into savages after a war, this is not new. Also the part about the Nuremberg trial talked about the shrunken heads and tattoo skins used as evidence to convict one of the Nazis. The evidence that has now been proven to be fakes and forgeries.

Again, how any of this has anything to do with group think or ethnic collective division, I would never know. What a complete waste of time
    Did I say it was new? That is just the problem it is not new. The war started exactly because the masses can be turned into savages when they subscribe to group think and collective indictment. So did you get to the part when they show the DDT being sprayed on the German refugees, the rape of the German women, the roundup of many generation of people of German decent, in countries of eastern Europe. Yes I suspect it was biased toward the allies but that makes it all the more real how all the peoples of all the countries can be turned into evil.
    So are you going to fall back on the catch all of, "It was war, bad stuff happens"? I know when I hear a veteran say that line I immediately suspect they took license in how the treated the enemy and enemy civilians.
    What I see by looking at the raw video is that all the countries were guilty. I did not post this the say only Germany was wrong.

I didn't even get into the geopolitical. All that I was seeing was the group retaliations revenge on innocents of ALL groups. the mass deportation, rape mobbing, murder, lynching and the orphans struggling to survive. How people to this day still think they can solve their problems by blanket attacking other groups. Then you get the collective revenge attacks. Human nature marches on. The globalists would get no where without the collectivist nationalist.
    This is midbrain humanity. It categorizes and extrapolates. This is the most basic hard-wired survival mechanism beyond the primitive reflexes such as heartbeat, breath, irises, and so on. Getting away from its endless effort is exhausting. Perhaps, then, we ought not fight it but live within the limitation it sets? I say this because we have been doing the same things over and over, trying to be something we are not. How well has that worked out for us?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    This is midbrain humanity. It categorizes and extrapolates. This is the most basic hard-wired survival mechanism beyond the primitive reflexes such as heartbeat, breath, irises, and so on. Getting away from its endless effort is exhausting. Perhaps, then, we ought not fight it but live within the limitation it sets? I say this because we have been doing the same things over and over, trying to be something we are not. How well has that worked out for us?
    True. It is tribal instinct to circle the tribe and oppose all others as a threat. In other words Valhalla. Rape pillage and steal and feel no remorse. Thought the higher brain might have grown enough to overcome that, but I guess not.

True. It is tribal instinct to circle the tribe and oppose all others as a threat. In other words Valhalla. Rape pillage and steal and feel no remorse. Thought the higher brain might have grown enough to overcome that, but I guess not.
    Nope, I don't believe so. Murica has holidays dedicated to celebrating ultra-violence against innocents. We're at least several generations away from growing into using higher reasoning skills most of the time. :/ :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Did I say it was new? That is just the problem it is not new. The war started exactly because the masses can be turned into savages when they subscribe to group think and collective indictment. So did you get to the part when they show the DDT being sprayed on the German refugees, the rape of the German women, the roundup of many generation of people of German decent, in countries of eastern Europe. Yes I suspect it was biased toward the allies but that makes it all the more real how all the peoples of all the countries can be turned into evil.
    So are you going to fall back on the catch all of, "It was war, bad stuff happens"? I know when I hear a veteran say that line I immediately suspect they took license in how the treated the enemy and enemy civilians.
    What I see by looking at the raw video is that all the countries were guilty. I did not post this the say only Germany was wrong.
    I attentively watched the first video and they essentially described what is usually experienced in post war countries. My issue with the documentary is that I felt that it spend 43 mins without making any commentary about the reason why the allies had to fight Germany, it was very biased in favor of the allies. Also, there was really no connection in the documentary about the ethnic collective division and the post war conditions. I saw a white red hair woman slapping another white red hair woman. At first, I actually thought they were sisters.

And yes, war is hell and it is always going to be hell. You can never sanitize, the best one can do not to escalate it once it has started. You could have two sides of a clan, family, husband and wife, sibling who are fighting and you would find similar behaviour among them like you see in war. I do not think wars are caused by ethnic collective division. Heck in WWII, you had the Germans, Italians and Japanese on one side and the Americans (with a handful of German American soldiers), English, French, Russians etc on the other side. These are not ethnic groups fighting each other, just idiots(aggressors mainly) that have been fooled into fighting for empire.

I attentively watched the first video and they essentially described what is usually experienced in post war countries. My issue with the documentary is that I felt that it spend 43 mins without making any commentary about the reason why the allies had to fight Germany, it was very biased in favor of the allies. Also, there was really no connection in the documentary about the ethnic collective division and the post war conditions. I saw a white red hair woman slapping another white red hair woman. At first, I actually thought they were sisters.

And yes, war is hell and it is always going to be hell. You can never sanitize, the best one can do not to escalate it once it has started. You could have two sides of a clan, family, husband and wife, sibling who are fighting and you would find similar behaviour among them like you see in war. I do not think wars are caused by ethnic collective division. Heck in WWII, you had the Germans, Italians and Japanese on one side and the Americans (with a handful of German American soldiers), English, French, Russians etc on the other side. These are not ethnic groups fighting each other, just idiots(aggressors mainly) that have been fooled into fighting for empire.
    Maybe because the documentary wasn't even about the war, but the aftermath, so why in the hell would they go into the causes? There is nothing wrong with ethnic collective division, but there is a problem when you pit them against each other, and beat the war drums using the very basic instinct to fear outsiders and direct those fears and hate to accomplish what rulers wish. Yes and they use this instinct to get elected as well.
    Why is it then, that we were fighting Krauts, japs, sand *******, camel jockies camel humpers? Even in the documentary, the American troops were directed NOT to fraternize with German civilians even after the war. "Germans are the enemy".
    So you missed the part where ethnic Germans were rounded up in Poland and other east Europe countries. I take it you missed the part where a boy lied about being kidnapped by a an ethnic German in an eastern European country and the ethnic Germans were mobbed beaten and a number, killed? This is what I am talking about.
    I guess you also forgot that hundreds of thousands of ethnic Japanese, German and Italian AMERICANS were rounded up and put in concentration camps in America. There are many many Americans that will still to this day defend that. So please don't tell me there isn't ethnic and racial or religious pandering by war propagandists.

Then don't comment on a thread or post that is solidly tied to the videos simple as that.
    If you're that sensitive about people posting, then maybe making threads is not for you. Your thread was poor, so be glad that someone actually paid attention to it.

Go scream some obscenities at some different looking people that are causing all the troubles in your life, I am sure it will make you feel better.

Yes, making up things is a great thread promoter.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The issue isn't whether it works for us but whether it works for those we are subjected to...

How well can Stephen Hawking care for himself let alone defend himself?

Striving to lofty heights is a noble aspiration until some double-digiter thumps you on the head with a club....

Intellect and common sense go hand in hand for the average bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The issue isn't whether it works for us but whether it works for those we are subjected to...
    From THEIRE viewpoint, yes - if I am reading your meaning correctly.

How well can Stephen Hawking care for himself let alone defend himself?
    $#@! happens. $#@! happened. We tend to look after our own, so perhaps he would be OK in any event. Perhaps not.

$#@! happens.

Striving to lofty heights is a noble aspiration until some double-digiter thumps you on the head with a club....
    Once again underscoring, bolding, and italicizing the central importance of context in virtually all human affairs.

If we are to be quite frank in our discussions, I believe it serves us well to acknowledge that our speak of rights applies under what we might call "normal" circumstances. Our views on such matters derive largely from our ideals regarding proper human relations. In war time, for instance, those ideals largely fly out the window. At the end of the day, might makes right. The Canon Of Proper Human Relations is an ideal based on the objectively observable nature of one man's relationship to his fellows. It is a higher-denominator framework when compared with Lord Of The Flies arrangements, its validity turning on the acceptance of one or more assumptions that others may reject.

At the end of the day, our notions of "rights" seem to found in the most pragmatic considerations.

Intellect and common sense go hand in hand for the average bloke.
    They do? On what planet, because certainly it is not the case here on earth. The average bloke strikes me as the embodiment of FAIL.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

meh...the Klingons are an advanced civilization, and just look at how barbaric they are...

Maybe because the documentary wasn't even about the war, but the aftermath, so why in the hell would they go into the causes?
    Because the best way to understand a story is to look at the origin of it. If you come upon a group a people pounding a guy, the first question you ask is "what did he do?" or something like that.

There is nothing wrong with ethnic collective division, but there is a problem when you pit them against each other, and beat the war drums using the very basic instinct to fear outsiders and direct those fears and hate to accomplish what rulers wish. Yes and they use this instinct to get elected as well.
    Why is it then, that we were fighting Krauts, japs, sand *******, camel jockies camel humpers? Even in the documentary, the American troops were directed NOT to fraternize with German civilians even after the war. "Germans are the enemy".
    This actually goes against the premise of the whole argument cos the Americans were told not to fraternize with the Germans cos they were supposed to be the enemy but a lot of the GI disobeyed this instruction. One part of the narration mentioned how some of the GIs started sympathizing with the German who were suffering because of the war.

So you missed the part where ethnic Germans were rounded up in Poland and other east Europe countries. I take it you missed the part where a boy lied about being kidnapped by a an ethnic German in an eastern European country and the ethnic Germans were mobbed beaten and a number, killed? This is what I am talking about.
    Again, I didn't miss any part. Lots of people made allegations and the narrator seemed to be OK with it as long as it was against the alleged Nazi concentration camp commanders. Now, when the little boy made the allegation about being kidnapped by a jewish person then he has a problem with people making allegations and the mob acting on that allegation. This is one of the reason why I did not like the presentation. It was very biased. Also another line that annoyed the hell put of me was when the narrator was telling how bad the jews had it in post WWII Europe, he said that the jews had it so bad that the govt had to open shelters just for them. This is while we are watching on screen how children where picking food from the trash, women having to sell their bodies to Allied GI for food etc. They had a govt shelter and that meant that they had it bad.

I guess you also forgot that hundreds of thousands of ethnic Japanese, German and Italian AMERICANS were rounded up and put in concentration camps in America. There are many many Americans that will still to this day defend that. So please don't tell me there isn't ethnic and racial or religious pandering by war propagandists.
    Everybody had concentration camps, maybe that is the way things were done back then. The funny part is that while the Germans camps were liberated post war, the camps with Germans in it were allowed to continue by the so called liberators. It is not ethnic, I wholeheartedly believe the war would have happened if every player in the war was Caucasian. The ethnic portion of the war is just what the war planners used to motivate the mundane whose job it was to sacrifice their bodies for imperial goals.

Because the best way to understand a story is to look at the origin of it. If you come upon a group a people pounding a guy, the first question you ask is "what did he do?" or something like that.

This actually goes against the premise of the whole argument cos the Americans were told not to fraternize with the Germans cos they were supposed to be the enemy but a lot of the GI disobeyed this instruction. One part of the narration mentioned how some of the GIs started sympathizing with the German who were suffering because of the war.

Again, I didn't miss any part. Lots of people made allegations and the narrator seemed to be OK with it as long as it was against the alleged Nazi concentration camp commanders. Now, when the little boy made the allegation about being kidnapped by a jewish person then he has a problem with people making allegations and the mob acting on that allegation. This is one of the reason why I did not like the presentation. It was very biased. Also another line that annoyed the hell put of me was when the narrator was telling how bad the jews had it in post WWII Europe, he said that the jews had it so bad that the govt had to open shelters just for them. This is while we are watching on screen how children where picking food from the trash, women having to sell their bodies to Allied GI for food etc. They had a govt shelter and that meant that they had it bad.

Everybody had concentration camps, maybe that is the way things were done back then. The funny part is that while the Germans camps were liberated post war, the camps with Germans in it were allowed to continue by the so called liberators. It is not ethnic, I wholeheartedly believe the war would have happened if every player in the war was Caucasian. The ethnic portion of the war is just what the war planners used to motivate the mundane whose job it was to sacrifice their bodies for imperial goals.
    The bold was exactly my point. As far as everything else I Know enough history NOT to have to take the narrator's words for gospel. All I cared about is the raw video footage. Having been to war I can read a lot more into the background of raw video footage than what the narration is telling me. For your information the war WAS mostly all Caucasian except between ethnic sub divisions of Caucasians.

The bold was exactly my point. As far as everything else I Know enough history NOT to have to take the narrator's words for gospel. All I cared about is the raw video footage. Having been to war I can read a lot more into the background of raw video footage than what the narration is telling me. For your information the war WAS mostly all Caucasian except between ethnic sub divisions of Caucasians.
    The point I was trying to make is that they could have substituted ethnicity for religion, clan, geographical location, political philosophy etc etc. Also, I think human being grouping up and forming sub groups is part of human nature. Every group of people do this, take this site for example, we have factions. There are the pro Trump people, the Trump is bad but OK faction, the Trump is evil and Hillary is better and if conflict come to RPF, the warring parties would likely separate along those lines. Even with sibling and families, you have factions. You would never get rid of this splintering of groups and trying to fix divisions within human groups is futile.

I think the best way to prevent what we are seeing in the OP clip is to first explore the lies that were told to get us into the war and the explore the lies that the powers that be continue to spread about the war. But trying to start that discussion around here is virtually impossible, you are most likely to see long running threads about something some no name SJW said in some hidden corner of the internet than replies to such a thread. Everybody is anti war but they make exception to WWII because of the implications