Thread: At Least Three Shooters In Vegas?

At Least Three Shooters In Vegas?

Last edited by anaconda; 10-12-2017 at 04:54 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have poor internet and limited data and cannot watch the video's.

What did they say?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I have poor internet and limited data and cannot watch the video's.

What did they say?
    Bellagio was locked down with a shooter. Cell phone footage from Bellagio played. Recordings easily pick up two shooters at Mandalay Bay. The guy has ISIS connections and more. He apparently made an ISIS video that the White House knows about. May have been a Manchurian Candidate. Also could have been a patsy. Or both. Jones claims media is using the event for disinfo. He says there has been a huge cover up effort. The official story keeps changing. He says Trump's advisers told Trump to keep quiet on the ISIS connection because it could set off alleged domestic ISIS terror cells. But Jones claims the real reason is that his advisers are traitorous and want the shooting blamed on white Christian gun owners. He says the shootings will escalate soon. Claims that the war is on, in so many words. Jones has interesting explanations about how the MSM is attempting to sell him as a discredited source and then publicize his actual truthful claims in hopes that they, too, will be discredited by association. He claims the globalists are losing the battle.
    Last edited by anaconda; 10-12-2017 at 07:49 AM.

Lionel raises some great points. We need to see an extensive and accurate autopsy. Time of death is very important. This guy may have been assassinated before any shooting started.

DA’s OFFICE: Vegas Sheriff is FBI Puppet Covering Up Evidence of Second Shooter in Las Vegas Investigation
    http://truepundit.com/das-office-veg...investigation/

Instead of IS let's call them what they are: CIA armed, coordinated, and funded fifth column. Who cares if they call themselves Muslim, that hasn't stopped them from working with John McCain and Bibi Bomber Netanyahu, nor from taking our tax dollars. Its time USG own their mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Instead of IS let's call them what they are: CIA armed, coordinated, and funded fifth column. Who cares if they call themselves Muslim, that hasn't stopped them from working with John McCain and Bibi Bomber Netanyahu, nor from taking our tax dollars. Its time USG own their mess.
    It's starting to look more like an FBI "Fast & Furious" plot. I am not discounting that CIA is innocent, nevertheless.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It's starting to look more like an FBI "Fast & Furious" plot. I am not discounting that CIA is innocent, nevertheless.
    FBI it is then. At least its starting to look like something. That's progress. (Still not holding my breath.)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At Least Three Shooters In Vegas?
    I guess that wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

https://www.infowars.com/mystery-inj...mpos-vanishes/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."