Thread: Laws and societal norms against animal abuse are racist

Exclamation Laws and societal norms against animal abuse are racist

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonder what else is going to be considered racist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Everything is. This is what Critical Theory does: problematize.
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

What if I don't care if they believe I'm racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Then you're a domestic terrorist.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

They automatically diagnose you with megalomania and come for your guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Then you're a domestic terrorist.
    Insurrectionist.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They automatically diagnose you with megalomania and come for your life. guns
    Fixed that for you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Besides TheTexan, all of the above are on the list.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What about Cats?

and I don't treat dogs humanely.. and I don't treat humans like dogs,,

But we have more cats than dogs or people in this house..

I don't treat cats like Humans either.. Though we do converse.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Insurrectionist.
    Domestic Terrorist,, Rebel Scum,,

I like "Gentleman Pirate" personally.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    Everything is. This is what Critical Theory does: problematize.
    'Problematizing' is racist.

I treat humans, caninely.

It's a dog's life.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

good = bad

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

If only I could,, with all of them.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Which is too good for most of them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Black Licorice?

White Chocolate?

Fish eyes? Thats racist against Marcupials!

Their application of HALF THE LANGUAGE has Distorted Definitions. Up means down. Black means White. Good means Bad. Love means Hate. Sickness means Healthy. Poverty means Rich. Privacy means Hiding Bad. Inversion of Terms to cause CONFUSION in the minds of the easily confusitated.

Here is the thing. All these laws are setups. We know damn good and well there IS NO JUSTICE IN THIS COUNTRY. Their application of the Law is intended to create Confusion and FEAR. They move the Goalpost constantly in order to keep you off balance, and are trying their damnedest to direct your focus and attention to what ever they tell you to be distracted by. COVID. WAR. ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Even Barney the $#@!ing Dinosaur is a distraction. They want POWER OVER EVERYONE. And will continue to try to misdirect you as best as possible. They want us talking about Animal Abuse as a way of misdirecting focus away from THEM.

Public Education does not teach any more, it Indoctrinates. First lesson of Public Education is designed to create Fixed Habits of Reaction to Authority. There is no better test of how obedient you have become than demands to obey STUPID ORDERS as opposed to SENSIBLE ORDERS. Doing the Hokey Pokey and sticking your dick in a lightbulb socket will cure you of COVID. This is the nonsense that comes out of their mouths. Problem we currently have is they still control the schools, so things are ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE. The next generation is gonna be so confused and distracted and afraid of offending the faggets and weirdosexuals that they will not be able to think, thus, not able to understand how $#@!ed they are. Keep them stupid, keep them fighting amongst each other, keep them distracted, for if the people ever collectively realize the power they have over your would be owners, it will be an exceptionally bad day for the Elites as they will finally get what is coming to them.

These U.S. Traitors? They ARE a distraction. The real powers do their damnedest to remain behind the curtains. Soros. Rothchild. Rockefeller. Whats his $#@! from China the dictator for life. Those are your Puppet Masters. Those are the Architects of your Destruction.

Stop looking down at the consequences of your destruction and start looking around for its Architects.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Laws and societal norms against animal abuse are racist
    Claim: "Jill Biden is racist."

Fact Check: confirmed.

https://twitter.com/Not_the_Bee/stat...28085170814976
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-06-2021 at 02:59 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Claim: "Jill Biden is racist."

Fact Check: confirmed.
    Not surprising, considering her husband's voting record. But when did she become a veterinarian?

COVID is so magical. You can get it after you've had it and recovered from it. You can infect people with it after you're over it, or if you've never had it. You can be vaccinated for it, and still infect people with it. It can infect every species. It completely eliminates influenza.

And the most amazing thing is, it refutes all these things we've learned about diseases over the centuries, yet draws no amazed comments on that fact from the scientific community.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-06-2021 at 03:08 PM.

Laws and societal norms against animal abuse are racist
    Just racist? Is that all?

I find it deeply problematic that misogyny, cis-hetero-normativity, xenophobia, etc. are not being accounted for and addressed.

Clearly, further explorations of non-human (e.g., canine) intersectionality are urgently needed ...

https://twitter.com/carolmswain/stat...63567632748547
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-16-2021 at 03:44 PM.