Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today Keystone XL pipeline cancelled and you got to rejoin the Paris climate fraud

Today Keystone XL pipeline cancelled and you got to rejoin the Paris climate fraud

All federal lands now require masks to be worn at all times , forever . This is just part of the price of living with the soft and dimwitted .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    All federal lands now require masks to be worn at all times , forever . This is just part of the price of living with the soft and dimwitted .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Even worse Biden signed an EO that will count illegals in the census. This will gerrymander so much that the democrats will run congress.

I've lost track of what all has gone on with the Keystone XL.

If I understand this right, the whole thing has already been built and is already in use all the way from Alberta to Houston. And all that remains is building another proposed route that shortens the distance.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystone_Pipeline

Honest question. What's the big deal either way?

Seems to me that whether you agree with approving it or denying it, it's pretty much a nothingburger.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post

If I understand this right, the whole thing has already been built and is already in use all the way from Alberta to Houston. And all that remains is building another proposed route that shortens the distance.

Seems to me that whether you agree with approving it or denying it, it's pretty much a nothingburger.
    Its the open hostility to energy . Increasing costs .Which wont be nothing when they get done .

i dont FEEL represented...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Not only is Keystone XL dead, all the Trump regulatory cuts will be reversed. US Shale was hurt during covid but after Biden, it will be dead and never come back.

Also expect a resurgence of critical race theory programs reinstated in federal government departments.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Even worse Biden signed an EO that will count illegals in the census. This will gerrymander so much that the democrats will run congress.
    They already run Congress, and those illegals are soon to be citizens.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    They should become citizens, I'm all for it. But until then they don't count toward representation.

They should become citizens, I'm all for it. But until then they don't count toward representation.
    If you are all for it, then why bother mentioning Democrats controlling Congress in your earlier post? Those illegals-turned-citizens are going to support Democrats by a ratio of at least 60-40.

You must be one of those people that like losing.

Nothingburger?

By executive fiat alone, a single man can render billions of dollars of investment dollars worthless?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

If you are all for it, then why bother mentioning Democrats controlling Congress in your earlier post? Those illegals-turned-citizens are going to support Democrats by a ratio of at least 60-40.

You must be one of those people that like losing.
    I don't think the democrats should just get it instantly. If the illegals do everything right and become citizens, then thats the way it is.

I don't think the democrats should just get it instantly. If the illegals do everything right and become citizens, then thats the way it is.
    I fail to see how it matters whether or not they get it instantly.

Keystone XL has not been built. They never started building due to lawsuits.

Nothingburger? This has been very controversial, and hits on quite a few principles and political concerns.

The major publicized issue is environmental impact of construction and the pipe itself, and potential environmental impact in case of a break. How does this conflict with the rights of the company to build the pipeline?

Many other concerns. @PAF may have some input on this one.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nothingburger?

By executive fiat alone, a single man can render billions of dollars of investment dollars worthless?
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I just wonder what would happen if the Dems couldn't promise their voters free stuff anymore in the event of another depression.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Nothingburger? This has been very controversial, and hits on quite a few principles and political concerns.

The major publicized issue is environmental impact of construction and the pipe itself, and potential environmental impact in case of a break. How does this conflict with the rights of the company to build the pipeline?

So those routes that are shown on the map in that wikipedia article as having been completed by 2017 really weren't?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Its the open hostility to energy . Increasing costs .Which wont be nothing when they get done .
    I don't see how that makes sense.

Maybe it's purely symbolic hostility to energy. But whether the proposed route gets built or not will have no effect on whether or not that oil gets used. Or even where it gets used or how cheaply. The pipeline that gets it from Alberta to Houston was already completed in 2017. And Even if that had never happened, it would have just gotten refined and shipped out of Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nothingburger?

yes and just the beginning.

Free-market, property rights, have little say in the matter. The "plandemic" has been long in the making and is key to transforming the world.

Regardless of political leanings and who "holds office", lobbyists (oil, green energy, big-pharm, big-tech, etc.) all need to be expelled/made illegal, which we know will never happen, before talk of The People's personal rights/freedom can begin.

Perhaps the oil "lobby" didn't have enough weight to go against the Gates and Schwabs of the world - oil is way down:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ie...ast-2021-01-19

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Free-market, property rights, have little say in the matter. The "plandemic" has been long in the making and is key to transforming the world.

Regardless of political leanings and who "holds office", lobbyists (oil, green energy, big-pharm, big-tech, etc.) all need to be expelled/made illegal, which we know will never happen, before talk of The People's personal rights/freedom can begin.

Perhaps the oil "lobby" didn't have enough weight to go against the Gates and Schwabs of the world - oil is way down:

Another big name on the anti-Keystone side is Warren Buffet. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, owns Norfolk Southern Santa Fe Railroad, which is in direct competition against the Keystone Pipeline for the transportation of that oil. Buffet was a huge donor and supporter of Obama, who refused to issue the Keystone permit when he was president. His relationship with Biden doesn't seem to be as tight. I don't think he even endorsed him. But I'm sure that he's still a factor here.

As for the issues involved, I'm more concerned about the private property rights of land owners. I don't recognize the existence of a right for the oil company to build a pipeline on other peoples' land, if they don't want to sell their land or to have a pipeline go through it.

I don't see any real impact on fossil fuel use here. That may be the issue that both sides want to publicize this as being about. But I don't think that's what it really is about.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-21-2021 at 08:57 AM.

So those routes that are shown on the map in that wikipedia article as having been completed by 2017 really weren't?
    “XL” is the name for the shortcut that has not been built.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

Another big name on the anti-Keystone side is Warren Buffet. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, owns Norfolk Southern Santa Fe Railroad, which is in direct competition against the Keystone Pipeline for the transportation of that oil. Buffet was a huge donor and supporter of Obama, who refused to issue the Keystone permit when he was president. His relationship with Biden doesn't seem to be as tight. I don't think he even endorsed him. But I'm sure that he's still a factor here.

As for the issues involved, I'm more concerned about the private property rights of land owners. I don't recognize the existence of a right for the oil company to build a pipeline on other peoples' land, if they don't want to sell their land or to have a pipeline go through it.

I don't see any real impact on fossil fuel use here. That may be the issue that both sides want to publicize this as being about. But I don't think that's what it really is about.
    That’s what I’m wondering. Is there an eminent domain issue here? Did anyone refuse to sell and have eminent domain used on them?

“XL” is the name for the shortcut that has not been built.
    My understanding is that the purpose of the XL brings the pipe closer to the Bakken and Pierre fields and the refineries in that area.

Last edited by phill4paul; 01-21-2021 at 10:45 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    My understanding is that the purpose of the XL beings the pipe closer to the Bakken and Pierre fields and the refineries in that are.

Sounds like a good idea. Calling it a shortcut was just an easy way to refer to it. It’s always good to have refineries close to oil and spread out for customers of the refined products. Shipping gasoline over long distances doesn't seem optimal.

That’s what I’m wondering. Is there an eminent domain issue here? Did anyone refuse to sell and have eminent domain used on them?
    Law suits have been dropped, they are hoping for the government to step in and utilize eminent domain to "save them the hassle and expense". I believe the "plandemic" put a hold, temporary or otherwise, on some of this in order to roll out the bigger picture of the Great Reset.

Eminent Domain will always be an issue until government/elites own every bit of it. That is why I oppose fed.gov using eminent domain to build wall on private property down at the border, when the property owner could erect one on their own dime - if they felt threatened, or a need.

AF and I had a phone conversation a few days ago and he asked what the consensus was in my parts... most large land and farm owners (including the Amish Dutch)... just mention the words eminent domain, even in reference to down at the border, they go !!BALLISTIC!!. They are much more aware of Agenda 21 than most of the voting population who live in cities.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

There are huge financial interests here either way.

There have already been orders, deliveries, payments for steel for the Keystone pipeline.
    Did I misunderstand that part of it has been built (like the great Mexico wall)?

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    On 24 January 2017, one of President Donald Trump’s first actions in office was to sign an executive order to approve the Keystone XL (owned by TransCanada).

40 percent of the steel for the Keystone XL pipeline, by 2015 550 miles of steel pipe was manufactured in Canada by a subsidiary of Evraz; for 31% owned by Russian Lubavitcher Roman Abramovich, who’s close to both Putin and Trump.
    Evraz owns 3 steel mills in the US, but the pipes for Keystone XL project were produced in its Regina mill in Saskatchewan, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    From 2013 to 2015, ArcelorMittal has lobbied for more than $3.5 million to get the Keystone XL pipeline approved.
    ArcelorMittal has sold huge amounts of steel for the Keystone XL pipeline. Most of it sold to Welspun Tubular in Arkansas from its plant in Bremen (Germany).
    Trump-Man-of-steel
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

A census under the 1789 Constitution should include "illegals". A census under the 1871 Constitution should not. An "illegal" only means a human being who has not agreed to be legally bound as an employee of the federal corporation (by accepting SS# and 14th Amendment US Citizen status) and is still protected by the 1789 Constitution, the original law of the land which delineates natural rights. "Illegals" are the freest people on this landmass but Americans have been brainwashed to believe that being "illegal"=bad, while being "legal"=good, never mind that being "legal" means giving 3/4 of the fruits of your labor to the same corporate governments who oppress you. The mind control is strong.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    A census under the 1789 Constitution should include "illegals". A census under the 1871 Constitution should not. An "illegal" only means a human being who has not agreed to be legally bound as an employee of the federal corporation (by accepting SS# and 14th Amendment US Citizen status) and is still protected by the 1789 Constitution, the original law of the land which delineates natural rights. "Illegals" are the freest people on this landmass but Americans have been brainwashed to believe that being "illegal"=bad, while being "legal"=good, never mind that being "legal" means giving 3/4 of the fruits of your labor to the same corporate governments who oppress you. The mind control is strong.
    This is one of the best arguments for the unpopularity of freedom that I have seen. Illegals enjoy more freedom but want citizenship anyway. Nice.

This is one of the best arguments for the unpopularity of freedom that I have seen. Illegals enjoy more freedom but want citizenship anyway. Nice.
    That wasn't the intention but more about the power of the illusion of money and riches and how it is a control mechanism, with a side of general ignorance of the masses as to the realities of the current state of affairs. That's furthered by PLENTY of outreach organizations aimed at recruiting "illegals" into giving away their natural rights and assuming the position (heh) of federal corporate employee once they arrive here. They arrive here with notions and dreams of freedom -and- prosperity, as a fabled "US Citizen", not having to choose one or the other, but political apparatuses created by and beholden to the State, waste no time convincing them to get onto the "plantation" as "legal", which unknowingly gives up their natural freedoms and also generally limits their prosperity, since they then become liable for all the liabilities of being a US Citizen, such as 3/4 taxation and eleventy billion pages of codes, rules and regulations, which they otherwise wouldn't be subject to.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-21-2021 at 02:34 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast