Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Lee Goes on Epic Anti-Trump Rant

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    In Mike Lee's case, he opposes Trump because he's butt hurt that his boy Goldman Ted couldn't pull one over on the public. That isn't admirable.
    NO.

That's what the MSM featured, which no one trusts unless it upholds our arguments.

Mike Lee was talking about Trump's unfound accusations about Cruz's father, other religions, etc. His BIGGEST statement was that he would like Trump to show he would support and uphold the Constitution- but no Trumpies want to hear that- they just wanna rail on Cruz.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    NO.

That's what the MSM featured, which no one trusts unless it upholds our arguments.

Mike Lee was talking about Trump's unfound accusations about Cruz's father, other religions, etc. His BIGGEST statement was that he would like Trump to show he would support and uphold the Constitution- but no Trumpies want to hear that- they just wanna rail on Cruz.
    I guess I'm just not as impressed by crocodile tears from phony politicians as you are.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess I'm just not as impressed by crocodile tears from phony politicians as you are.
    Maybe some edumacation will help you.

Mike Lee is THE number 1 Liberty Congressman; his stances and voting record are usually higher than Rand's. He and Rand are the best and most honest senators in DC. Because he wants to be assured of Trump's upholding the Constitution does not make him a phony.
    There is no spoon.

Mike Lee is THE number 1 Liberty Congressman; his stances and voting record are usually higher than Rand's. He and Rand are the best and most honest senators in DC. Because he wants to be assured of Trump's upholding the Constitution does not make him a phony.
    I get it. You worship federal bureaucrats, and you are really concerned about their feelings. I'm more concerned about consistency personally. Was Mike Lee openly concerned about Romney's many anti-Constitutional beliefs? Did that cause him not to endorse Romney? Or did he fall in line because Romney was apart of the gang?

In Mike Lee's case, he opposes Trump because he's butt hurt that his boy Goldman Ted couldn't pull one over on the public. That isn't admirable.
    Trump is probably the most anti-liberty nominee in the history of the party. Mitt Romney is easily a much better choice than Trump. Ted Cruz is pretty darn good on the issues. Cruz isn't perfect but he isn't the bottom of the barrel like Trump. Cruz is a reasonable choice for a Ron Paul supporter. Trump is not. Trump is decent choice for a Bernie Sanders supporter looking for a home.

That is true based on the scorecard you listed and the issues they took into account. He voted against spending offsets for military spending and he has positions like banning online poker at the federal level that are inexcusable. That said, I don't know he is number 1 but I do put Mike Lee in about the same category as Rand and Ron. He is excellent.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 07-02-2016 at 10:26 AM.

There is no wonder why I only visit this site once a week. Then every time i do in wonder why i wasted my time. The idea of liberty is on its last breathes even in "LibertyForest"
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Trump is probably the most anti-liberty nominee in the history of the party. Mitt Romney is easily a much better choice than Trump. Ted Cruz is pretty darn good on the issues. Cruz isn't perfect but he isn't the bottom of the barrel like Trump. Cruz is a reasonable choice for a Ron Paul supporter. Trump is not. Trump is decent choice for a Bernie Sanders supporter looking for a home.

That is true based on the scorecard you listed and the issues they took into account. He voted against spending offsets for military spending and he has positions like banning online poker at the federal level that are inexcusable. That said, I don't know he is number 1 but I do put Mike Lee in about the same category as Rand and Ron. He is excellent.
    On this site:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/freedo...php?id=l000577

Mike Lee (91) is just under Rand Paul (93) in the Freedom index. They are the only senators in the 90s.

3 or 4 of the House Reps are even higher- like Massie.
    There is no spoon.

Mike Lee's voting record does not matter. He does not support Trump, so he is helping get Clinton elected. He may as well join the CFR and caucus with the Democrats.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Mike Lee's voting record does not matter. He does not support Trump, so he is helping get Clinton elected. He may as well join the CFR and caucus with the Democrats.
    Everyone who opposes Trump is a liberal statist by definition because Trump is the pure incarnation of liberty for our era.

I'm more concerned about consistency personally.
    Wait. Wut? Aren't you a Trump supporter?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    unfound accusations about Cruz's father
    Hard photographic evidence, backed by the testimony of Judy Baker. Totally founded.

It's bad enough that Lee backed Teddy's illegal treasonous bid for the White House -- but shilling for his murderous Cuban mercenary father takes the cake!

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Cruz has a solid voting record too but he is a snake. I'd say the jury is still out on Lee right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Everyone who opposes Trump is a liberal statist by definition because Trump is the pure incarnation of liberty for our era.
    But Hillary is a murderer who is under criminal investigation by the FBI and is an even bigger liberal statist than Trump ever thought about.

But she's loyal to Israel,...and that's your main concern,...isn't it, Shecky?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Hard photographic evidence
    The photo I saw was of a shorter guy with a different head.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Hard photographic evidence, backed by the testimony of Judy Baker. Totally founded.

It's bad enough that Lee backed Teddy's illegal treasonous bid for the White House -- but shilling for his murderous Cuban mercenary father takes the cake!
    Next you're going to tell me you really believe that Oswald killed JFK.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Mike Lee endorsed the oh so liberty-loving (sic) Teddy "Canadian" Cruz and his NAU wife.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...ike-lee-220574
    Ron & Rand also endorsed Mr. Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Ron & Rand also endorsed Mr. Cruz.
    They did not endorse Cruz for President.

Cruz is Constitutionally eligible to be a US Senator.

Cruz is not Constitutionally eligible to be President.

Endorsing Cruz for President is treason against the Constitution.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mike Lee has my respect, he always called it like he seen it. Ted Cruz acted like there was nothing wrong with Trump during the first part of the campaign. Always acting like its them versus the establishment. Then after 6 months of saying only nice things about Trump, he changes his attitude. Ted Cruz helped sell the Trump lie, whether he knew it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Mike Lee has my respect, he always called it like he seen it. Ted Cruz acted like there was nothing wrong with Trump during the first part of the campaign. Always acting like its them versus the establishment. Then after 6 months of saying only nice things about Trump, he changes his attitude. Ted Cruz helped sell the Trump lie, whether he knew it or not.
    On target. +rep
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    But she's loyal to Israel,...and that's your main concern,...isn't it, Shecky?
    You've caught me. Only Jews hate Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Just because something is wishful thinking on your part, does not mean that it bears any resemblance whatsoever with actual reality.

Seems to me if anyone is being driven around by the fake emotional pleas of a politician, that would be you being driven by Trump. You even have to make up fake garbage and accuse others of the fancies of your own imagination in order to irrationally justify what you have chosen to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheTinker View Post
    There is no wonder why I only visit this site once a week. Then every time i do in wonder why i wasted my time. The idea of liberty is on its last breathes even in "LibertyForest"
    The trumpaloompas have infected this site with their lies and desperate prevarications. It's hard to imagine a more anti-constitutional politician than Trump. Best I can tell, the site ownership doesn't want to get accused of censorship by giving them the boot. Personally I think this is a huge mistake, and as a result there is a pretty big chance we will boil down to almost nothing within the next 18 months.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    The trumpaloompas have infected this site with their lies and desperate prevarications. It's hard to imagine a more anti-constitutional politician than Trump. Best I can tell, the site ownership doesn't want to get accused of censorship by giving them the boot. Personally I think this is a huge mistake, and as a result there is a pretty big chance we will boil down to almost nothing within the next 18 months.
    Who's going to.be left after these dogs have trashed the place and thrown their garbage into every corner and left a big steaming pile right in the middle?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    There are no perfect choices, that's for sure.

But, you should be less concerned about the few RP supporters voting for Trump, and more concerned about those advocating for the world government loving globalists like Johnson/Weld and claiming they are liberty candidates.

Just sayin'....
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-02-2016 at 11:17 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Who's going to.be left after these dogs have trashed the place and thrown their garbage into every corner and left a big steaming pile right in the middle?
    You can always go full tilt globalist. Most of the opposition to it has left anyway.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    You can always go full tilt globalist. Most of the opposition to it has left anyway.
    I suppose that would be relevant if I were to believe anything the carnival barker said.
    "The Patriarch"

I get it. Trump does suck. But none of these government $#@!s ever go off on an "epic welfare rant", or, "epic war rant", or anything meaningful. The last time it happened was Rand Paul's drone surveillance filibuster.

Presidential candidates are garbage. Supporting or opposing them is a waste of time.

Those of us who support liberty are always on the defensive. We're patiently defending our right to own and use weapons. Nobody (politicians) ever says that we should be able to own automatic weapons. Nobody (politicians) ever says that school shouldn't be paid for by others. Nobody (politicians) ever says that the income tax is theft.

What qualifies as an "epic rant" from a politician these days is basically nothing.
    Last edited by fr33; 07-03-2016 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I get it. Trump does suck. But none of these government $#@!s ever go off on an "epic welfare rant", or, "epic war rant", or anything meaningful. The last time it happened was Rand Paul's drone surveillance filibuster.

Presidential candidates are garbage. Supporting or opposing them is a waste of time.

Those of us who support liberty are always on the defensive. We're patiently defending our right to own and use weapons. Nobody (politicians) ever says that we should be able to own automatic weapons. Nobody (politicians) ever says that school shouldn't be paid for by others. Nobody (politicians) ever says that the income tax is theft.

What qualifies as an "epic rant" from a politician these days is basically nothing.
    The "epic rant" quote was from Breibart, so take it with a grain of salt.

And Mike Lee was one of Rand's helpers in the filibuster.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/20/politi...-surveillance/
    There is no spoon.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast